Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat log issue

On 8/26/2020 at 6:25 PM, socaljeepnut said:

So what happens is the chat comes up as you can see, I was able to screen shot it before the curtain comes down, which is about two seconds, then the white screen with the Dinar Vets heading come up. You can scroll it anywhere.

I will look into this - thank you for the screenshots.

Are any other pages doing that to you? 

And I am guessing you are clicking onto it from the first screen, not from a link outside of dinarvets - correct?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:17 AM, socaljeepnut said:

Just to add to it Adam, I just checked, I can get into the previous week chat with no problem at all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I haven’t been able to figure out what the issue is on that particular post. Nobody else has reported it and you’re not using anything that I can see would cause an issue - I’m baffled, sorry!

I mentioned in a recent chat that there are some changes coming to the site. (You may not have seen it :lol: ). Some of those changes are core security upgrades that also involve page display functions, that may fix the issue for you. I don’t want to mess with too much while that is in progress. 

If the issue occurs on any other pages, or if any other members experience a similar issue, please share here. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I haven’t been able to figure out what the issue is on that particular post. Nobody else has reported it and you’re not using anything that I can see would cause an issue - I’m baffled, sorry!

I mentioned in a recent chat that there are some changes coming to the site. (You may not have seen it :lol: ). Some of those changes are core security upgrades that also involve page display functions, that may fix the issue for you. I don’t want to mess with too much while that is in progress. 

If the issue occurs on any other pages, or if any other members experience a similar issue, please share here. 

:tiphat:

Just to give you a little feed back Adam. I logged into the site from my desk top, which I never do, but I had no issues. So apparently the issue lies with my phone. 

• Thanks 1