Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 August 2020

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

wish I could think more about an RV happening soon.  Unfortunately, Laura is bearing down on our home.

I hope it veers off and goes back to sea TM.  I’m north of Houston but have a beach house on West End of Galveston.  It’s been there for 60 years so I’m hoping for the best.

Good luck and be safe. Prayers to you and your family. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Adam , business as usual! 2021 here we come, sad to report! 🤠JMHO 

It would be nice if it happened in 2021. My Dinar are growing beards and almost ready to collect Social Security.

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

Watch the oil prices and get your cars filled up with gas folks.  This is a major storm with winds at 150 mph headed into the heart of refinery row.  From Houston to Lake Charles on I-10 and Beaumont to Port Arthur there are many refineries that will be affected by this storm and probably be shut down for a number of weeks.  

TexasMike lives in the Beaumont area.  Pray for his family and for all the people in that area of our Country.  If you have never been in a Hurricane with winds over 120 mph and tides running 12 to 20 feet above normal  I can assure you it is no bueno.  

2020. throwing a lot bad mojo at us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Pepperina, we should been fine in my part of the Houston area but East Texas around Port Arthur/Beaumont to Lake Charles La. is going to be tough.  I have friends who live near Beaumont and they packed up and left for the Dallas area.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/26/2020 at 4:21 PM, fancy said:

Prayers up to everyone in Laura's path.

UPDATE......Hurricane Laura turned just enough east to spare Beaumont of major damage.  No damage to our home or our subdivision.  The same, however, cannot be said for our friends and neghbors in SW La. especially Lake Charles.  Prayers for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

UPDATE......Hurricane Laura turned just enough east to spare Beaumont of major damage.  No damage to our home or our subdivision.  The same, however, cannot be said for our friends and neghbors in SW La. especially Lake Charles.  Prayers for them.

I am amazed at how tight the damage is with this Cat 4 land fall hurricane. I have a friend that lives just south of Baton Rouge and works for Shell NORCO near New Orleans on the west side. He said everything is OK with him and NORCO was ramping back up to full rates yesterday. Pretty sure there will be some logistical issues with feedstocks and products at some point but nothing insurmountable and maybe just a mild speed bump.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2

On 8/26/2020 at 9:42 PM, Pepperina said:

Stay safe Pitcher, my Prayers are with You and Your Family, and Everyone else  In  the path of the Hurricane.

We have mobilized every piece of equipment in our inventory, to the disaster area! We are helping people in the Orange and Lake Charles area! We are now working on getting a Target back on line for groceries for the people in Lake Charles! I‘m not able to mobilize this time, My son will be taking over for me on this storm! He is a Master Restorer, also! I have my hip surgery on Wednesday, hopefully I’ll be able to answer any questions he may have. This storm was more powerful than Harvey! It was 3 years ago today that I left for Houston and didn’t return to the ranch till May 2018! I don’t know how long I will be down, I’m just praying to the Good Lord Jesus to bring my health and healing back! I have never been a big fan of sitting on the bench! Well one thing about it , you gotta be tough in getting old! I guess I will find out just how tough I am! I’m praying for all the people in the disaster area! They will need it! If this Iraq dinar would have RV  ed this year, I could have partnered up with Franklin Graham! I urge everyone to support his ministry! I’m an eye witness to the hard work & help they preform in times like this! I will be sending them some money, as I know first hand what they do! Samaritan Purse is Franklin Graham’s ministry ! Please help them! JMHO :praying:

• Thanks 2