Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:33 CDT - 8/25/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment by Pimpy & Frank that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy *** To me the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnam dong are what I call a low risk high reward possibility...I could tell you that I own personally 4 million dinars and about 6 million Vietnam dong.  Because what I did is I set a limit for myself...when you tell people that 'Oh you must not have faith in it!' What the hell? Because they think the amount I'm holding is too low.  That's not true.  I'm just limiting my holding...because this could be a risk.   There is nothing out there guaranteeing that a rate change is going to come...Nothing whatsoever...IMPO I think there's a pretty good chance that this is going to happen.  I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and blow smoke up your ass and tell you that I Know for sure, because nobody knows. I can tell you I've done plenty of research and there's plenty of reason to believe that what happened to the Kuwait dinar will happen to the Iraqi dinar...holding on to Iraqi dinar I think is a smart investment.  Don't get carried away and buy a billion, trillion quadrillion dinar.  Don't do that. Just hang tight...

*** Frank26 *** ...the treatment that Kazemi received was first class.  It was the most respectful...the plan was for Kazemi to meet the Fab 4 in Washington D.C...it was a whole lot more than you can imagine that came with Kazemi.  It was a very very large entourage.  They had covered many different subjects...but the majority of what they were covering was the currency of their country, their economic growth of their country...notice I didn't say monetary reform.  Because that's in the 'white papers' and it is complete.  Done.  Everything is signed. Iraq needs to announce that they have a new exchange rate...

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
59 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

It seems to me that Pimpy is a lot of big talk for someone who has so little invested in this.

I like the guy but kick backs from money metals and revenue from YouTube pays pretty good regardless of how much dinar or real Long term knowledge  you have.. lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pimpy is absolutely correct. No one knows how this will go or even IF it goes. He has risked just what he can afford to lose. Nothing wrong with that. 

Ever heard of   "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" ? Well I think every one of us thought this before we invested, but we told ourselves, BUT, I want to have some of this if it IS true. So, we invested what we could afford to lose, but still happy with the amount we will get if/when the rate changes. Am I right?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Frank26 *** You are now seeing the campaign that we told you would come out from Mustafa Ghaleb, the CBI governor.  A campaign we said to educate the citizens, everyone...on the new 'mechanism'...what is the new mechanism?  A plan.  What is the plan? A new exchange rate.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The dollar is declining and central bank sales are declining".  This is great news...I told you outside of waiting for some type of RV or RI announcement there's other things we should be looking for.  The dollar is still declining against the dinar.  This is good.  It's not like a lot but it's still good.  It's going in the right direction...the other day you could get 1490 dinars for a dollar.  It is now dropped down to 1485 dinars per dollar.  Now I get it.   Some people will bash it but you don't get it.  It's going in the correct direction.  If it goes in increments and it just chugs right along every week I'll take it.  Seriously, as long as it's going in the right direction that's all that matters...

*** Other Posts ***  Not much of significance to post.  Lots of real BS being posted by the pumpers. I'm sure Luigi will post some of the outrageous statements being made about this weekend. 

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Pimpy ***  Nobody knows the date.  Nobody knows the rate.  You can take a lot of information and take a pretty good educated guess at it but anybody telling you that they know for sure the date, they know for sure the rate or that the rate has changed or they have special connections, 800 numbers, back screens, military intelligence, special codes is full of ****.  There's no redemption centers.  There's no 800 numbers.  It's a currency...you can take your Iraqi dinar to a legitimate currency exchange and exchange it for whatever the current rate is...

*** Frank26 *** Since  the Iranian Evil leaders decided to tell a lie about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar the CBI then decided to come out and tell the truth about the Iraqi currency - the truth about the Iraqi exchange rate.  The CBI is now coming out in defense of its exchange rate.  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.  The CBI is now doing damage control that the Iranian politicians and money exchangers created in the last few weeks...the "confidence" that the CBI is now starting through the education...is the initial step to the citizens and to the world.  This is how phase one is to start.  It is in progress.

*** Adam Montana *** I've said many times that the Iraqi Dinar is about the fundamentals. The "fundamentals" are pretty simple...Iraq is owner to a majority of the "black gold" in the world, and we aren't going to stop utilizing said black gold anytime in the near or distant future, right?  Anyone who thinks we are actually going to stop using oil is plain silly, to be honest. Taken from another site that follows Adam and posts snippets from his chats and comments.

*** Petra ***    Electronically they're definitely showing they're Article VIII.  They just need to do the final step and demonstrate their real sovereignty and that's the ability to hold and defend a currency at a rate that's internationally transacted.  That's the last step.  Now that they've demonstrated they can do this electronically...at the push of a button using an app they're good to go.  We just need that small little thing called a rate...the heat is on.

*** Pimpy *** Lot's of good news.  The agreement was met [Between Baghdad and Kurdistan].  It's made, let's make sure their payments get there.  International coalitions handed over a million dollars worth of weapons.  This is great news.  The dinar is gaining on the US dollar as far as its value is concerned.  Great news.  Japan is loaning out money for the Basra refinery to be done instead of China - that is great news.  It's all looking good.  All of these things are tied into what's going on over in Iraq as far as our currency is concerned.  This is good news.

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Vietnam:  Moody's raises HDBanks' credit rating outlook from stable to positive"  VietNam was taken off the currency manipulation list, and now it's credit rating increased...

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy ***  Looks good you guys.  We want outside investors in there.  We see the Iraq dinar gaining against the dollar again.  We see other countries eager to come in and invest.  We see that things seem to have quieted down.  They're very stable.  These are all good positive news.  That's what we wanted and that's what we got...

*** Petra *** The Finance Minister said in an article: "the ministries is continuing to open up to the world to conclude the best relations.  To open a new horizon of cooperation.  To restore its rightful place among the nations of the world.  It's continuing with global openness and concluding investor relations."   Concluding.  That's past tense.  Finishing out.  Whatever work they're doing internationally they're finishing up... essentially they're making a declaration that they're doing business, they're opening up, they want to be recognized as a sovereign country (which the G7 just did) and now they're saying they're opening up for business.  It's a very very clear statement...

That's all Folks ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 *** Article: "A national campaign to support the Iraqi dinar."  Yes indeed a new rate of 1 to 1 that they have been campaigning and talking about at the CBI is coming...pay close attention to the word that the governor of the CBI is using with citizens...he told you yesterday 'a campaign of education is now starting' and once again are those not my exact words...?

*** Pimpy *** Article: "After Barzani's announcement, a government source clarifies how to pay regions share of the budget" That's right. They finally came up with an agreement.  It only took 13 years, 6 months, 27 hours, 72 minutes and 84 seconds to do this...they agreed to retro it all the way back to January.  That makes sense...Here's the thing that's weird about this. They've done this before.  Not that I'm trying to throw salt on this.  This is good news.  I like it.  But last time they agreed on something, some of the political blocks got in the way.  Let's hope that doesn't happen...I'm glad. They finally ironed out their differences and it looks like an agreement is there.  Let's keep our fingers crossed. We'll know if it's real when Kurdistan says they received their money and all is well over in dinar land...

• By ronscarpa

*** Walkingstick  There is a date...The economic reform date is the same as the monetary reform date...There is a date written in stone and it has not changed of when the new small category notes, of when the new exchange rate, is scheduled to be released.  IMO that date gets closer and closer... although the process of the education has just started...it is the words and explanation of this education that will instill confidence not only in the dinar, not just in the citizens of Iraq, but in the monetary reform itself...
          *** Frank26   IOO The CBI is coming out and they...started, what we call, 'promoting' the true exchange rate...the CBI is now starting the campaign...They are starting to promote the education of the monetary reform to the citizens and the world to put an end to the fluctuation in the market prices...The CBI is now making it clear not just to the citizens but to the whole international community that only the CBI has the authority to change the currency's rate...Based on the articles...you are now seeing the campaign.

*** FootForward   Article: "Iraq Trade Bank - External remittances (SWIFT)" Quote: "You can now transfer to all countries of the world through the application of banking services from the Iraqi Trade Bank..."  Article:  "Barzani announces that an agreement has been reached to receive the region’s dues in the budget with a “retroactive effect" "  I would argue the news about Barizani is bigger then the swift thing. I understand you need to be international for the swift stuff. But you also need the kurds for the dinar to be worth much.   *** MilitiaMan   Article quote:  "Kurdistan’s Prime Minister, Masrour Barzani announced, on Tuesday, that an agreement had been reached with Baghdad on the Region's share of the federal budget."  ...the Kurds have a deal that is retro active. That deal is very timely... Kahdimi wouldn't agree until he was ready for the when, hence the talk of suing yesterday seems to have stimulated things along... That... deal is coming out and quickly, imo... I can't imagine the Kurds being quiet about it anymore... There is a deal and deals in digital currency can move fast... imo...We are in a very good place.  
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.