Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:33 CDT - 8/25/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment by Pimpy & Frank that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy *** To me the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnam dong are what I call a low risk high reward possibility...I could tell you that I own personally 4 million dinars and about 6 million Vietnam dong.  Because what I did is I set a limit for myself...when you tell people that 'Oh you must not have faith in it!' What the hell? Because they think the amount I'm holding is too low.  That's not true.  I'm just limiting my holding...because this could be a risk.   There is nothing out there guaranteeing that a rate change is going to come...Nothing whatsoever...IMPO I think there's a pretty good chance that this is going to happen.  I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and blow smoke up your ass and tell you that I Know for sure, because nobody knows. I can tell you I've done plenty of research and there's plenty of reason to believe that what happened to the Kuwait dinar will happen to the Iraqi dinar...holding on to Iraqi dinar I think is a smart investment.  Don't get carried away and buy a billion, trillion quadrillion dinar.  Don't do that. Just hang tight...

*** Frank26 *** ...the treatment that Kazemi received was first class.  It was the most respectful...the plan was for Kazemi to meet the Fab 4 in Washington D.C...it was a whole lot more than you can imagine that came with Kazemi.  It was a very very large entourage.  They had covered many different subjects...but the majority of what they were covering was the currency of their country, their economic growth of their country...notice I didn't say monetary reform.  Because that's in the 'white papers' and it is complete.  Done.  Everything is signed. Iraq needs to announce that they have a new exchange rate...

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

It seems to me that Pimpy is a lot of big talk for someone who has so little invested in this.

I like the guy but kick backs from money metals and revenue from YouTube pays pretty good regardless of how much dinar or real Long term knowledge  you have.. lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pimpy is absolutely correct. No one knows how this will go or even IF it goes. He has risked just what he can afford to lose. Nothing wrong with that. 

Ever heard of   "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" ? Well I think every one of us thought this before we invested, but we told ourselves, BUT, I want to have some of this if it IS true. So, we invested what we could afford to lose, but still happy with the amount we will get if/when the rate changes. Am I right?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3