Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Minister of Finance arrives in London

yota691

Last updated: August 24, 2020 - 3:19 p.m.

Baghdad / Iraq News Network - The Iraqi Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, headed an official delegation to the British capital, London, on Monday. British Ambassador to Baghdad Stephen Haki said in a tweet that he “I am pleased to welcome the visit of His Excellency the Iraqi Finance Minister Ali Allawi to the United Kingdom I look forward to a fruitful visit. ”The photos that Haki attached to the tweet showed that an Iraqi-British meeting was held in the presence of personalities from both sides, including the Iraqi ambassador to London, Jaafar al-Sadr.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Well this is extremely strong circumstantial evidence because it’s the finance minister, Tony Blair was the only original investor if you will with G Bush, this possibly making the UK the largest IQD investor next to the US.  The UK and it’s employee Shabibbi have long been improving Iraq’s banking system, etc.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

we'll never know really what the iraq finance minister is doing in london , anymore than the average joe knows what all steve mnuchin does as head of the treasury dept. one can only hope progress is being made in the right direction ... all the best dv'ers

• Like 3

21592.jpg
Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi "Internet"

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

In the British capital, London, Finance Minister Ali Allawi discussed with members of the Iraqi British Business Council a number of economic files .

The British Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey said in a tweet on his Twitter account, "The Iraqi Finance Minister and members of the Iraq-British Business Council discussed how to revitalize the economy through trade, investment, job creation and prosperity, as well as providing more opportunities for the benefit of all Iraqis ."

The Iraqi government has not announced Allawi’s visit to London, and the economic partnership between Iraq and Britain is weak compared to several countries.

Number of observations 386   Date of addendum 08/24/2020
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JonnyV said:

You might be right.  Shabbs is in London I believe.  

Yes he is the Chairman of the Monetary Committee in England , Iraq could have been way further along if corrupt Maliki wasn't in power during his tenure at the CBI ... Iraq's loss England's gain .... cheers 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Now that I sold most of my Dinars it should revalue strong..... you're welcome!

U dont know how many rough patches ive hit over the years thinking to sell down but figured my luck , id get scammed somehow in the sell transaction or have to take a beating from someone willing to pay  🤔  i remember u from another site that closed down in a weird kinda way ( i used a different screen name ) ... all the best to us all , its all just risk / speculation anyways u may be the wiser ... cheers

Edited by 3n1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

U dont know how many rough patches ive hit over the years thinking to sell down but figured my luck , id get scammed somehow in the sell transaction or have to take a beating from someone willing to pay  🤔  i remember u from another site that closed down in a weird kinda way ( i used a different screen name ) ... all the best to us all , its all just risk / speculation anyways u may be the wiser ... cheers

Yeah I figure it's Murphy's Law. Soon as I sell it will hit. I invested in XRP instead, hopefully that'll make quicker progress then Iraq.....I ONLY held it for 10 years!!!

P.S.  I was never on another site, you have mistaken me for somebody else.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

Yeah I figure it's Murphy's Law. Soon as I sell it will hit. I invested in XRP instead, hopefully that'll make quicker progress then Iraq.....I ONLY held it for 10 years!!!

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Sorry for the double post, me and computers don't get along very well. To Answer your question go to the off-topic section, Pitcher has some great info on cryptocurrencies 

34 minutes ago, 82Corp. said:

Anyone have educational information (links) to XRP.  I've read several posts referring to XRP would link to understand before leaping.  

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

no worries GG wasn't trying to pigeon hole or identify you in anyway or hijack the thread im wrong on many things ur profession ur avatar and writing style is very similar to a mod from another site that closed i apologize .... anyways , ripple / xrp is a good alt coin with real world use imo i feel crypto has been slowed as well by the hysteria of covid 19  , all the best   ..  

Edited by 3n1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2