Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:20 PM CDT - 8/20/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "PM meets Trump: What Outcome for Iraqi Economy?"   This article is packed with good information. They say the word soon 7 times lol... They are in a hurry...With K in the USA now, there has to be so very important things to get done. I presume both sides are very well prepared to get the right things done and the right way...An equitable situation for both sides, is what I can see as an outcome. The path looks like it is fresh as new asphalt for smooth rolling... imo.

*** Jeff ***  Article:   "Good news from Washington regarding the financial dispute between Baghdad and Kurdistan".  This is dang good news.  This is huge.  Boom!  Like I told you guys it's all coming in September...this whole thing between Baghdad and Kurdistan completely revolved around money.  This is the last layer needed to bring the stability into Iraq for them to change their rate...they have ended their financial disputes...Boom... September is looking amazing...

*** Pimpy ***...what's happening is Kazemi was supposed to go back home after he met with Trump this evening except U.S. Representatives have asked him to stay behind.  There might be a meeting with Nancy Pelosi.  Leave it to those guys to interrupt and interfere with anything positive.  I'm sure what they're telling Al-Kazemi is look you better pay attention to what side of this war you want to be on because if we get reelected things could be pretty messy for you.  I wouldn't be surprised if she says something like that.  Article Quote "the meeting may include Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi." Anytime they're involved with anything I just don't trust them at all...

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4