Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Samaritan Woman at the Well - The Chosen

Markinsa

Thank You @Markinsa for the clip!

From the appstore on a phone, season 1 with eight episodes can be accessed:

thechosen.tv/app

Although artistic license is used extensively, I was unable to detect any deviation from Scriptures so far.

I really like how they develop the characters and portray them while interweaving the character narratives so fluidly.

I recommend downloading the app. The episodes are nominally 1/2 hour to one hour in length without the credits. Shortly after the intro scene in each episode is a catchy jingle about one minute long.

This is an artistic rendered depiction of the characters and events surrounding the life of Jesus Christ on earth. There are eight planned seasons with, apparently, eight episodes each season. This is a crowd funded production where the donations are in hand to fund each season in order. Season two had one or two episodes left for the whole season to be funded.

Well worth looking into especially since the entire Season 1 can be accessed for free.

Honestly, I have watched the whole Season 1 series three plus times. It is THAT Good!

I can hook up my iphone or ipad to a TV screen with an HDMI cord to see, and hear it, BIG TIME!!!

I like telling people about The Chosen.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This scene is one of many that brings tears to my eyes in season 1 every time I watch.  I've lost count how many times I've watched Season 1. 

They are already reading the Scripts for Season 2 and have found a very good location to begin filming shortly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 8/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, DinarDavo said:

love how the humanity of the charcters was portayed.

For Sure, DinarDavo!!!

Peter, Andrew, James and John, Zebedee, Matthew, the Romans, Nicodemus, Mary Magdalene, and, of course, Jesus!

Jesus laughing and giving HIS disciples a hard time. Imagine THAT!!!

On 8/27/2020 at 10:49 AM, Markinsa said:

This scene is one of many that brings tears to my eyes in season 1 every time I watch.  I've lost count how many times I've watched Season 1. 

They are already reading the Scripts for Season 2 and have found a very good location to begin filming shortly.

I find the interactions of Nicodemuis withJesus and Nicodemus with John The Baptist to be very powerful. Makes one weep in Episode 8 when Jesus had called HIS disciples to meet and Nicodemus left some money for them yet was just around the corner and out of sight weeping since he refused to accept Jesus's invitation to Follow HIM.

Jesus said, "So close."

I have to ask myself the same question(s).

I find it funny Peter refered to John The Baptist as Creepy John when Andrew told Peter John The Baptist pointed to Jesus as the Messiah.

Just another depiction of the humanity of the characters portrayed.......................

Kinda like today.

Thank You, Again, @Markinsa, for posting the clip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • Markinsa changed the title to Samaritan Woman at the Well - The Chosen