Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe's lost it!

Biden has only done a few interviews/press conferences since March.....we have witnessed as he has stumbled through them....

More troubling to me is his latest interview with Cardi B....watch it if you will...(obviously his daughter is a big fan of Cardi B)

Cardi B's latest hit......(I guess she's believed to be a musician)....has some highly objectionable lyrics.....very demeaning to women in the World I live in......

Joe had no clue....just trying to yuk it up with this strange young artist.....

Video of the interview is linked along with a link to the lyrics of her recent "Hit"......(warning: lyrics not suitable for sensible people who aren't perverts)

American Politics....yet another new low......😮

Clueless Joe Biden...

https://youtu.be/o71LtfUtSAo

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

And is this the same world you live in where Trump demeans woman and you give him a pass?...........or do you have another one we don’t know about?😉

The idea that Biden is dodging the real press....yey grant's an audience to this peice of work should tell everyone just how confused his thought process is......sorry you didn't get my point......

Hey, be sure to look at the lyrics to her WAP song .....that should get him lots of the white suburban women votes that Shabs has mentioned that are headed Bidens way....😟

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

The idea that Biden is dodging the real press....yey grant's an audience to this peice of work should tell everyone just how confused his thought process is......sorry you didn't get my point......

Hey, be sure to look at the lyrics to her WAP song .....that should get him lots of the white suburban women votes that Shabs has mentioned that are headed Bidens way....😟

Yep the lyrics are horrible but I doubt white suburban woman go out of their way to watch a filthy rap video.........just a hunch.....a gut feeling!😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Yep the lyrics are horrible but I doubt white suburban woman go out of their way to watch a filthy rap video.........just a hunch.....a gut feeling!😉

Somehow I imagine it will be brought to their attention...perhaps even a TV ad being put together as you read this......😮

What was Joe thinking?

He wasn't........therein lies the problem.....

CL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The Truth is , what the Truth is. This man has not changed, lied when he got into the Senate, snacked on JFK, British Labor leader, and even DJT. Claiming their words were his, that DJT accomplishments were the result of what he did.   Ask one of his supporters about these pieces of video evidence; and they will tell you about Russia stealing 2016 from HRC. Dispite all of their evidence being the result of their collusion with Russia .

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

The Truth is , what the Truth is. This man has not changed, lied when he got into the Senate, snacked on JFK, British Labor leader, and even DJT. Claiming their words were his, that DJT accomplishments were the result of what he did.   Ask one of his supporters about these pieces of video evidence; and they will tell you about Russia stealing 2016 from HRC. Dispite all of their evidence being the result of their collusion with Russia .

Not according to the Republican run Senate investigation they just completed.  Russia, Wikileaks, Manafort, Stone, Assange...all in the bag for Trump, with his knowledge deemed likely.  That's your pOTUS...straight from the mouth of his own party.  Ouch.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not according to the Republican run Senate investigation they just completed.  Russia, Wikileaks, Manafort, Stone, Assange...all in the bag for Trump, with his knowledge deemed likely.  That's your pOTUS...straight from the mouth of his own party.  Ouch.

GO RV, then BV 

"With his knowledge deemed likely".  Double speak for guessing. I smell that this Senate Report had this portion taken out of context.  Deemed likely ... yeah right . Bah ha ha ha ha. Would that be the same Senate that found Trump to be innocent of all charges the partisan Congress found him worthy charging him with . That same Senate.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

"With his knowledge deemed likely".  Double speak for guessing. I smell that this Senate Report had this portion taken out of context.  Deemed likely ... yeah right . Bah ha ha ha ha. Would that be the same Senate that found Trump to be innocent of all charges the partisan Congress found him worthy charging him with . That same Senate.

The REPUBLICAN controlled senate....absolutely right.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

And don't be confused....he most definitely was impeached, just not removed.  There is a difference....Trump and slick Willy are the same in that regard. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And don't be confused....he most definitely was impeached, just not removed.  There is a difference....Trump and slick Willy are the same in that regard. 

GO RV, then BV 

Not really Clinton was actually charged with a criminal offense, perjury, and Trump was impeached for some made up offense. 😄

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

It was bipartisan....and if there had really been any there...there.......they would have already started another impeachment process...

The MSM is pretty misleading on how they structure stories....case in point....

Go figure....no copy and paste right now....

I'll add it later......basically they were quoting something they said had been redacted....so typical......

CL

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Not confused at all. He was impeached/indicted , tried, and found to be innocent. I believe, because of the illegal procedural improprieties that The Dem Controlled Congress engaged in , in their proceedings. What else would one expect from a political party where many of its members have publically stated that antifa is imaginary.  Doesn't exist in the real world . Nadler comes to mind .