Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm gonna be gone for a little while

MyLadiesDaddy

I’m so very sorry LGD there aren’t enough words to say how sorry I am that you and your family are having to go through the suffering of such grief and heartbreaking loss ... sending prayers up for you and your family 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The worst thing I've ever lived through was the loss of a child and then the loss of another one. It's horrible to say the very least. PTSD sets in.. But it's amazing how overtime we start to think of all the good times, all the Beautiful Moments. Does seem to help knowing one day we will see then again. I pray for you and your family. May God be with you.

Edited by Mammaw
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

She was the most precious child I've ever known. And in 4 weeks of life she blasted through every single wall of hatred in my life.  Lady Meredith Joy Turner brought more love in this world than I've ever seen. 

My heart is both broken and filled with great joy at the same time. 

Watch "Lady Meredith Funeral" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/67T4FPUGcYo

• Like 15

Scotty, my condolences:

(Isa 57:1-2 NLT) "Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

LGD , very shocking news, to say the least! I don’t know you personally, I’ve come to respect you for your devotion to your family! I offer our deepest sympathy for you and your family! The Good news about this terrible event is, we know without a doubt,  that your baby is with our Good Lord Jesus Christ! We know that the word says to be absent from our bodies is to be present with Him! Our prayer for your family is that the Good Lord Jesus will send comfort peace and  understanding to you and your family! God Bless you friend! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

LGD, my deepest sympathy for your loss. Nothing can fill the loss of a loved one, especially a child.  But I pray Holy Spirit comfort you and your family and you feel the loving arms of God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ wrapped around you, overflowing you and the peace that passes all understanding guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus until the day you reunite with your precious girl.

God bless you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3