Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm gonna be gone for a little while

MyLadiesDaddy

Heart felt prayers LGD. I know this sounds shallow, but God does have a plan for all of us. Your daughter was sent to you and your wife and family for a reason. We don't know what it is only he does. I'm sure you'll get through this. Take as much time as you need.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

My deepest condolences goes out to you big guy.  Please know that there will be many prayers for Lady Meredith, you and your entire family.  I am crying over this heartbreaking news Scotty.  I pray for God to give you comfort for your loss and strength to help guide your family through this tough time.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Trying not to cry and not succeeding.  

Abba Father, We know LGD longs to be with his dear beloved Lady Meredith, our hearts are heavy with deep sorrow and our breath is shallow for them. Please carry them, for they are overwhelmed by the pain of grief. Words can not express the depth of their loss or the heartache they feel. We know you are with their dear beloved Meredith, your heart is overjoyed by her.  Her breath is new life in Heaven. Please come and nurture this precious one. Thank you for the hope of eternal life that she has now received. Lord, you will keep her safe until they all meet. We entrust her into your care now.

Amen

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Dear LGD....

So extremely sorry and confused in hearing such  news.......

Nothing to say really.....Totally lost at words......

A BIG brotherly hug to you and all your Family

You'll be in my / our prayers....

Please try and hang on

Your Italian friend

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

LGD ! Oh My Lord. Prayers comfort  you and the rest of your family, yeah ; without question . So many other things to say. But the heartache ... I imagine you feel ... that I and other DV'ers feel at your loss ...  I feel em , but they cannot make it out of my heart right now . May the One and True God be the rock you and your family lean on during this time . Continue to love in the way your beautiful daughter taught you to love . My wife and my prayers are with you . May God comfort you as only He can with these things. Amen.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2