Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Trump quote WE all can laugh at!

The US Govt on Wednesday to change the definition of a new shower head's recommended output of water. During the 0Bummer Admin the restrictions on the amount of water to flow from multiple shower heads in a single unit was defined to 2.5 gpm in total. This meant that if there were four shower heads then the restriction was that the combined total must not exceed 2.5 gpm. In other words each shower head could only put out one-fourth of 2.5 gallons per minute. 0Bummer changed this from a 1992 law that mandated new shower heads put out no more than 2.5 gpm (9.5 liters). So today

The new proposal would re-define the law to say "each" shower head in a product would separately be required to meet the 2.5 gpm standard.

Trump was quoted on the proposal to say:

“So showerheads — you take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn’t come out," the president said. "So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair — I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect.”  

Who hasn't had this trouble? I mean with their hair not being perfect. 

In God's own words he created bald men beautiful the rest he put hair on!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5