Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iranian presidency promises citizens more profits than banks, by buying oil

yota691

The Iranian presidency promises citizens more profits than banks, by buying oil

Economie10:46 - 13/08/2020

Follow-up - Mawazine News The
Iranian presidency revealed a project aimed at selling barrels of oil to citizens, and Mahmoud Vaezi, director of the Iranian president's office, said that the profits of barrels of oil that will be sold to the people will not be less than the profits of banks.
"According to this project, citizens can buy between a thousand and several thousand barrels of oil," he said yesterday.
Waezi stressed that the plan guarantees people profits from purchasing these barrels that are not less than the benefits that banks offer to deposits.
Under the government's "economic detente" plan, the details of which will be announced at a later time, citizens can buy the oil produced by Iranian refineries, which will be put on the stock exchange. Ended 29 / A43

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Trump has stated that when re-elected he will have a new deal with Iran within a month.....Iran is just praying Biden is elected.......Trump elected....Iran either makes a deal or the people over throw the existing government....

JMO.     CL

If trump looses kiss your dinar goodbye the shadow government wants war at and any cost with war comes drug trafficking and child trafficking and terrorism there was a reason why Obama pulled the troops out and issue took over 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

Screwball, I'm wondering why almost 4 years of the Trump's administration and we haven't seen any revaluation of the dinar yet, how much control does he really have on it?

Trump has nothing to do with Iraq’s finances. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Trump has nothing to do with Iraq’s finances. 

Do you think so who does? Who chooses the head of the world bank and imf? Who control almost all of the central banks? Who controls the fed? Which president got shot and survived what were his policies? Now jfk? What was his policies? What was he going to do? He has more to do with rv than you think!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Spartakus said:

Screwball, I'm wondering why almost 4 years of the Trump's administration and we haven't seen any revaluation of the dinar yet, how much control does he really have on it?

It’s taken four years and over 40 years to gain control and turn the tides. I am not American but I have followed American politics for years, I have been “q”d. I believe the plan did trump started when jfk got asassinated and they planned to get jfk jnr! Planned but failed. Trump is the greatest you will see but there is another who will be greater. The democrats are nasty nasty evil. My great country is gone we are up shite creek. I think if we don’t see rv this next 12 weeks we are done until next year April. I am hoping with all the great news in the articles that we see what we hope for soon 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

If you want to read the books creature from jeckyl island free PDF books and the pale rider and then head to over to Qmap.pub and read from post one you will see all. You will understand why Epstein is important that’s cia and had shite on everyone...you should also read operation mocking bird and paperclip. You will learn about the links to Clinton’s, soris and the nazi party, voting machine and election fraud. 

• Thanks 2

Also you find out who owns cnn, twitter Facebook, why he wants tik tok and we chat banned and why he’s at war with twitter. Operation paperclip! CIA and CNN! Both three letter agencies! Control the media controls the minds! Control minds through Hollywood? Pedos in Hollywood? Which pedos visited Epstein island? Who are the most outspoken! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, A.M. said:

You got it screwball. People need to know the truth. Take screwballs advice & open your eyes to what’s really gone on. You want to live under communism or be free and wealthy.

People don't want to know the truth. They want to be told what is the truth and what to do and think. Being told the truth and what is the truth are two birds of a different feather. Too many mimickers and not enough self-thinkers and -doers. There will come a time in which the world will call upon the US and sadly she won't be able to deliver due to apathy and the "me, me, me" culture. To which the "me, me, me" culture will become the very oppressed and put in camps culture. Then it will be the "you, you, you to keep me, me, me out of the camps" culture.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

“We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is ****-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.” 
 Terence McKenna

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

o.k.  listen  ! this is a great idea ,  I am going to invest in  " water beds "   -------->  what better place to store oil than inside the  NEW  motionless " oil " filled water bed mattress   ...  let`s see ,  Iraq dinar under the mattress  ,  and the new  currency of iran  oil  inside the bed 

:rodeo2:   :shakehead:

• Haha 3