Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOODWINKED. The Kaps Talks Of A LOP.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests..

The Kaps is talking of a LOP once again.

Will the IQD be LOPed, then a new currency re-issued, rendering our IQD worthless?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

8-12-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...if the CBI does try to make the dinar equal to the dollar, in some type of overnight event, IT WILL BE A LOP OR REDENOMINATION. Meaning parliament would vote to remove the zeros off the currency and THEY WOULD ISSUE A NEW CURRENCY without them. Such an event would not make you any money, it would be a neutral event. In doing so, the central bank would increase the value, and reduce the money supply from trillions to billions (42 trillion to 42 billion) and your dinar would be worth that same as you paid for it or about. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this..

The Kaps is talking of a LOP once again.

Will the IQD be LOPed, rendering our IQD worthless?

Relax Weegie - B*tch Slap-eroni And His Lame Advice Is The Only Thing Worthless ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Watch: Guru says No LOP.

8-13-2020   Guest Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM   Think about this for a minute. There have been lots of LOP's over the years. How does a country behave before a LOP? They spell it out in a VERY crystal-clear fashion for the population. They tell them in a totally unmistakable way that their large note will be the same value as the smaller note, and that the large note has a very short life span in the marketplace before they become worthless. Has Iraq in any way, shape, or form indicated any of this to their population? NO!!  As a matter of fact, they have been very coy in how they are treating the "removing the 3 zeros" and have stated very clearly that the large notes will CO-EXIST with the lower denominations. I can't see from Iraq's behavior how this could be a LOP.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Watch: Guru says No LOP.

8-13-2020   Guest Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM   Think about this for a minute. There have been lots of LOP's over the years. How does a country behave before a LOP? They spell it out in a VERY crystal-clear fashion for the population. They tell them in a totally unmistakable way that their large note will be the same value as the smaller note, and that the large note has a very short life span in the marketplace before they become worthless. Has Iraq in any way, shape, or form indicated any of this to their population? NO!!  As a matter of fact, they have been very coy in how they are treating the "removing the 3 zeros" and have stated very clearly that the large notes will CO-EXIST with the lower denominations. I can't see from Iraq's behavior how this could be a LOP.

This is how I always think about it... 

Itaq has had 16 years now to simply LOP their currency but they haven’t after all this time.. this tells me there is something more planned than simply a “non value add” event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Itaq has had 16 years now to simply LOP their currency but they haven’t after all this time.. this tells me there is something more planned than simply a “non value add” event.

Exactly but flogs can’t see this 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 8/14/2020 at 8:04 AM, GregHi said:

The RV is going to be huge. I wouldn’t put this going past one year. One of the indicators for me is that the Dinar is going massively up on secondary markets due to lack of supply. eBay in the Uk and USA is unbelievable for prices on the Dinar. I really think we are coming to an end with this currency now.
As for kaperoni please stop sending me begging emails to rejoin dr. 

Edited by dinarbeleiver
Keeping on topic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't forget about the many huge international businesses that are in Iraq . Also the US and Trump would not be happy with a lop , considering that the US holds approximatly 4 or 5 trillion dinar ,which more than pays us back for the war . Early on in his campaigning , Trump stated that , "We must be paid back for the war inb Iraq ". It is also proported by many sources that Trump personally holds $35,000,000 USD in Iraqi dinar .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2