Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 August 2020

Adam Montana

I posted a similar vid in the Crypto Currencies Thread earlier. This one is more tempered but just as exciting in my opinion.  Try to stay grounded and don’t go out and buy a bunch of crypto you now nothing about.  I think this is probably significant for the Iraq Dinar.  Kazz is coming to DC next week, I like it. Be alert folks this may actually be happening.   

My apologies for jumping onto your thread Adam.  I think this may be a good clue or the the beginning of a lot of great news coming on the Global Reset.  I am hoping to get the smart people on this site to watch this vid and comment on it.   

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I posted a similar vid in the Crypto Currencies Thread earlier. This one is more tempered but just as exciting in my opinion.  Try to stay grounded and don’t go out and buy a bunch of crypto you now nothing about.  I think this is probably significant for the Iraq Dinar.  Kazz is coming to DC next week, I like it. Be alert folks this may actually be happening.   

My apologies for jumping onto your thread Adam.  I think this may be a good clue or the the beginning of a lot of great news coming on the Global Reset.  I am hoping to get the smart people on this site to watch this vid and comment on it.   

Yep!!! 

A3CE158F-9E16-4335-9F9C-235082783002.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Pitcher    @NEPatriotsFan1

Here's where Charlie Ward got his information.

Video dated August 2019.  Ward's information is not new!

This has been happening or coming for a long time. Did you look at the document from OCC website? 

I just got home from work, now sure where DAI found it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes NE Pats I did see the OCC memo.  I meant to post it but got sidetracked. Thanks for sharing.  When you see BTC rising you will know we are ready to go. I’ve been looking at a lot of crypto charts and a lot of them are lining up for some good sized breakout action.  Look at LINK. That’s a pretty good preview of what XRP should do.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This has been happening or coming for a long time. Did you look at the document from OCC website? 

I just got home from work, now sure where DAI found it

DAI doesn't check into the people he presents.  He just says "so and so" sent me this, and "so and so" posted this on Twitter.  He then presents these things as facts. At least Brad Kimes was skeptical and is trying to check it out before believing it, hook, line and sinker. 

If DAI would have watched the FULL Charlie Ward video, he would have seen Charlie's friend, Freak talk about JFK, Jr. still being alive and he's now Q Anon,  the Catholic Church is of the devil (men in skirts), the Cabal, left-brained people are no good, and on and on, and on.  It was pure CRAP!  Charlie Ward was silent and just nodded once in awhile.  I'm sorry, these are not my type of people, and DAI should have listened to the entire video before presenting this to his vast audience.  And as I said, Sam I am presented the information a year ago, that Charlie Ward just found out about.

• Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@NEPatriotsFan1

Sorry, PatsFan, I don't mean to take it out on you.  I'm just pretty fed up with DAI.

All good, I’m busy working on the road so I listen as I drive between appts, I didn’t have time to vett... I’m sorry, you may be rightabout it being bogus. As far as the q Anon stuff there is definitely some truth to it regarding Trump stopping human and sex trafficking... more pedophiles have been arrested under trumps admin than any other. We’ll see

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

All good, I’m busy working on the road so I listen as I drive between appts, I didn’t have time to vett... I’m sorry, you may be rightabout it being bogus. As far as the q Anon stuff there is definitely some truth to it regarding Trump stopping human and sex trafficking... more pedophiles have been arrested under trumps admin than any other. We’ll see

Thanks, PatsFan.

Oh yeah, I agree about Q Anon.

I just don't think JFK, Jr. came back from the dead to become Q.  (This is what they said on the video.)

• Thanks 2

Floridian, I appreciate your opinion and comments.  That’s why I posted the vid.  It’s impossible to know everyone who puts up a video on you tube.  I know there are many charlatans and snake oil salesmen putting out rubbish.  There is so much rubbish it is hard to know what Cryptos to invest in and who to trust when it comes to information.

A little regulation would be a good thing in the crypto world but it certainly hasn’t helped in the Stock markets.  

When I invest in anything I spend hours reading and studying multiple sources but it always comes down to risk reward.  I have a decent sized investment in Dinars.  If I got noting from it I knew this before I went in.  With Cryptos I can look at a chart and make a pretty educated guess what could happen next.  If I want to take some off the table and let the rest ride that has worked well for me so far in these investments.  

I just need as much info as I can get and I truly appreciate all responses from anyone on this site when it comes to reliable info and news.  Keep em coming guys.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, PatsFan.

Oh yeah, I agree about Q Anon.

I just don't think JFK, Jr. came back from the dead to become Q.  (This is what they said on the video.)

I agree, there’s a lot of good stuff mixed in with crazy.... just enough to discredit the movement. But they are fighting human and sex trafficking hard and I think we can all get behind that! If JFK JR is still alive, it would be epic revenge against the Deep State. We will see... it’s like we are watching a movie play out in real life. (But I’m not so sure I believe that part)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Forgive me for posting earlier video in my excitement.... I trust this guy after reading his blog for years

He’s killing the Hopium but he’s been level-headed. He still very much believes that xrp is the real deal but not the Global Currency Reset Nesara/Gesara Conspiracist theories

842C78BC-F73D-4BEF-8F8D-056A92A01FFA.jpeg

I keep thinking of one thing - Brad Garlinghouse said XRP was built to be a "global reserve currency".

Listen from 12:46 to 14:12:

• Upvote 2

It’s possible they peg it to the price of gold if gold becomes the new Standard then it makes sense.  It’s a lot easier to transfer through XRP than moving all that gold around.  I know I read this might be a real possibility somewhere. I’ll try to remember where, I read a lot of material.  

Then the question is, what will be the price of gold.  I don’t think it will be as high as everyone thinks.  Maybe for awhile until all this gets sorted out and then it comes back down.  

You will I’ll probably see it pegged to a number of coins including BTC.  Have you seen the number of institutions buying BTC.  Lot of activity there Floridian.  

Also so look at Pax Gold. It’s already pegged.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Pitcher so assuming this actually does happen and they do use XRP what is your guess how high XRP would go? Personally I would expect it to go up overnight once activated and anyone not invested already would have missed the boat per say. But do you think XRP would say settle at 5-10K, just curious what you think? Thanks!,

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Then the question is, what will be the price of gold.  I don’t think it will be as high as everyone thinks.  Maybe for awhile until all this gets sorted out and then it comes back down.  

You will I’ll probably see it pegged to a number of coins including BTC.  Have you seen the number of institutions buying BTC.  Lot of activity there Floridian.  

Also so look at Pax Gold. It’s already pegged.  

I've read that XRP will be BACKED BY GOLD, not pegged to the price of gold.  Bank of America is predicting $3,000 an ounce gold, within 18 months or sooner.  My belief is that they will set the price of gold at a few thousand dollars and keep it there.  And, hopefully, XRP goes to that price.  😊

I can't seem to get clear on the difference between "backed" and "pegged" to gold.  My feeling is that pegged could mean (in example)              3 coins equals 1 ounce of gold.  Whereas backed means 1 to 1 (they are equal).  If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I would really like to know the right answer.

Yes, I've seen all the institutions buying BTC.  I just don't like the ties to China and I don't like all the electricity it takes to mine it.  But that's just me.   I must be the only person who is not a fan of BTC, although I'm sure it will keep going up in price.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have my theories but I’d probably get laughed out of the forum.... I’m taking into consideration “All the Money” like Evan Schwartz or Stefan Thomas from Ripple said they were after! To put a Dent in the uNiverse! That is their stated goal.

Forex, Derivatives, Metals Stocks, Bonds, Real estate.... Fine Art etc etc etc.... could go as high as..... use your imagination but we know a far less superior coin has already been $19,900 per coin with no utility and not even a store of value and the speed of a dial up modem.... xrp is “Green”, no mining necessary and lightning fast.... if you add in the Flare Network and smart contracts the skies the limit but I expect that by 2030.... in this year or next I believe we could see the numbers Pitcher and Floridian are referencing. 

Also my opinion. It has to be a fast sharp rise then a leveling off and stable price set so it can be used as a peg! Slow and steady rise would defeat the purpose because average joes would FOMO in, this coin is meant for banks and global institutional liquidity. Not to make little guys wealthy. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Also my opinion. It has to be a fast sharp rise then a leveling off and stable price set so it can be used as a peg! Slow and steady rise would defeat the purpose because average joes would FOMO in, this coin is meant for banks and global institutional liquidity. Not to make little guys wealthy. 

I think you put into words in a better way than I could NEPats.  I am not a guru, or a financial advisor.  I am a Hodl in XRP and I’ve satisfied my concerns enough to own it.  I will say my original thought was to have it and a few other coins as a hedge.  After spending many hours reading I’m very much loaded up for what NEPats described and that is kind of how I “think” it might go down.

None of us knows for sure because so much of what you read or see is pure speculation and cheerleading.  Everyone needs to figure out what works best for their financial situation and have a truthful assessment of a risk/reward scenario for your pocketbook.  In other words do not bet the rent money or the farm on a Crypto unless you understand it may take years to realize a gain or you may even loose a lot of your investment.  Anything that is priced at .30 is considered a speculative investment.

I think most of us know this holding Dinars for so many years ( 12 for me).  Everyone needs to study and do their own DD.  I will continue to post vids and articles in an effort to generate opinions and thoughts. I will also throw this into the mix.  I am looking forward to this next week and the rest of the fall.  I think, (I’m hoping) it’s time to rock.  Good luck to us all and thank NEPats for your assessment and solid post!!.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1