Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREITLING UPDATE 8/11/20

KristiD

5 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I understand where you are coming from, it would be nice to leave American politics out of this investment, yet people seam to be unable to help themselves. I do a really good job; most of the time, ignoring it but my emotions are a bit close to the surface lately. ✌️

Think with everything going on in the world every one is a little testy😉  Yes I hope this ride will soon be over too...:praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, utah rock said:

My point there is you are not a majority, the fact that you openly repeat a lie, “ we are the silent majority “ says a lot about you. Like our president, you don’t seam to have trouble lying, that a big character flaw.  

Hmmm....did you just call out another member for being a liar?.....because they expressed their opinion......pretty sure personal attacks like that are against forum rules......

Good luck!     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 8/13/2020 at 7:49 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

I had a big response for you utah rock, but I don't have the time and you're really not worth it. 

He’s what I call disgruntled malcontent! I’m sure he’s or she’s not responsible for anything that has gone wrong or perceived wrong in their lives! 🤠JMHO 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3