Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREITLING UPDATE 8/11/20

KristiD

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

If you want to ***** and moan about President Trump start your own Topic, don't hijack a thread for your own agenda.

Please stay on Topic.

I’m responding to this topic thread, just because you don’t agree with my opinion does not mean I need to go somewhere else. This is my country as much as it is anyone else. So no, I won’t go start a new opinion peace somewhere else. 
Thank you though 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You crack me up. I am still laughing. 

My best friends father is currently on hospice, about to leave us, due to Covid, how funny is that bro!?  Why is America one of the worst in response to this nation, world wide epidemic? Who is to blame for our sorry response? China may be to blame, as if that matters, but our country still needs to look after it’s people. How did the Democratic Party ruin a strong, effective response to this? 
The good news about you being all cracked up is, now some light can come in and soul mending can begin. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

Your anger and division mirror Tump. Clueless because I don’t by the hate and blame? Maybe it’s because America ranks in the bottom THRRE countries in response to the pandemic, probably because I don’t watch the same propaganda as you. 
it’s a constant blame game without any ownership of action. Stop looking at American media stake a look at ANY other countries reporting on Covid; or is the world in on the evil plot of “the left”. 
The left and the right are needed to be a complete entity, why so determined to be a cripple? 
I believe your hate and anger blind you. 
Covid is real. 
Our Commander and Chief completely underestimated it and then doubled, tripled down and blamed a country instead of owning his error. 
I'm way more curious  about how I’m so clueless and happen to know so much! How did you acquire this vast wisdom to be so judgmental?

👍 right on.... its funny how you make a comment and the attacks follow.. SMH ... thats exaclty what communist countries and dictators do attack people for their opinion... 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, utah rock said:

My best friends father is currently on hospice, about to leave us, due to Covid, how funny is that bro!?  Why is America one of the worst in response to this nation, world wide epidemic? Who is to blame for our sorry response? China may be to blame, as if that matters, but our country still needs to look after it’s people. How did the Democratic Party ruin a strong, effective response to this? 
The good news about you being all cracked up is, now some light can come in and soul mending can begin. 

"My best friends father is currently on hospice, about to leave us, due to Covid, how funny is that bro!?" just shows me how immature you are. This is a virus and people are going to die. I am in that group that is at very high risk and I am not out there talking crap like that. If you are old, over weight, diabetic, etc you are at risk. Instead of throwing that in our face why are you not out there looking and for an answer to help your friend. 

Why is America one of the worst in response to this nation, world wide epidemic? - You can put that on Politics - It is an election year as well as how hospitals get compensated by the Gov for the CV19. There is so many false claims just to get money from the Gov. You can do that research yourself. The Dems do not want Trump to look good. 

Who is to blame for our sorry response?  There is numerous countries already going through the legal process to address that and take action against China.

China may be to blame, as if that matters, but our country still needs to look after it’s people. - Like Trump said and like he stated the answer was and is still Hydroxychloroquine and if you Google Richard Bartlett provides an answer as well for those with respirator issues. I would not say it is a silver bullet for all but it does help.

Below is my reference - What is a common factor with these countries; HINT they are all centers for Malaria and what is the cure - Hydroxychloroquine

There is no way that everyone in Taiwan is going to stand 6 feet apart and there is no way Bangladesh has a better medical system than we do. 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Taiwan – Cases 481 – Deaths 7

Bangladesh – Cases 269,115 – 3,557

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

On 8/12/2020 at 4:04 PM, utah rock said:

Why not talk about how our (The United States of America’s) government; Trump’s pathetic response to a serious global pandemic, has killed hundreds of thousands American lives and that’s why ANYBODY will make a better leader than that A$$ hat! Calling him a leader is a stretch, more of an instigator. 

Your response, filled with misdirected balm and hate, is pathetic, so save it. 

This is the type of poster we were discussing on another thread......the response has nothing to do with the original post.....it is only meant to agitate.....if that's the best you've got Utah....go take a long walk down a short dock!

Pathetic post!   CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Back on topic......Excellent post!

Kristi....the circles I travel in believe the swift system is on the way out.....perhaps soon.....replaced by blockchain.......more secure, faster and less costly......likely XRP/Ripple....

Iraq has been in a huge upgrade mode electronically.....wonder if a rate, and change of ways in doing business will happen at the same time for them.....?

CL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 8/13/2020 at 5:49 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

I had a big response for you utah rock, but I don't have the time and you're really not worth it. 

That’s sad, how you determine worth, being such a powerful, mighty thing you be. Thank you for sparing me your hate and anger, I’ve heard it before 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4

14 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Sorry to hear about your best friends father Utah Rock, I'm sure plenty of people on this site will say a prayer for him tonight....including me, but that doesn't take away the fact that you appear a bit clueless.

My guess is 90% of the people on this site are Republicans, mostly silent Republicans like the majority of the country, we don't feel a need to scream & yell like the few hundred fringe lunatics (100% Democrats) around the country that are burning down people's businesses, homes & spitting on police, while trying to force their far-left views upon us. Plus, you're yelling at a Moderator telling her to basically shut up.....if this site was run by a Democrat and you had an opposing opinion, you would have already been banned and probably doxed also. We are Very Proud of our Right Leaning Leader who runs this site from Cheese Central.

From what I recall, Trump was the very first Leader of Any Country to ban travel into the US, which many "Reputable" non-bias doctors state saved millions of lives.

At the same exact time, Biden said Trump was racist for making that move...and Pelosi was celebrating in San Francisco's China Town, telling everyone to get out of the house & to come on down, there's nothing to worry about. Of course the mainstream media will push the Democratic narrative EVERY SINGLE DAY AND EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, while spewing 100% HATE toward Trump EVERY SINGLE DAY & EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. In fact this morning I heard Kamala Harris is the next coming of Jesus Christ & Joe Biden is exactly what the World needs right now because he's a political genius :jester:, even  though he can no longer put two sentences together & get's confused reading from a teleprompter two feet in front of his face. If you don't agree there's a MASSIVE BIAS GAP in the media, nobody cares to hear another word you say because you don't live in reality.

Sure Trump has made some mistakes during the COVID Pandemic, as of today doctors are still learning about COVID and continue tweaking the system to make things better. In fact his Dream Team of Doctors hired to oversee the COVID Pandemic has made many, many mistakes & are still learning about the virus, these are the Top Experts in their field. But stating Trump did a terrible job during this pandemic (which 90% of news outlets repeat & repeat & repeat every day) and that Democrats would have done much better handling the situation is not realistic reporting, it's a guess at best, considering no Democrat was worried about the virus when Trump first banned travel, probably saving millions of lives. Everything the Democrats say they would have done Trump has already done, but you'd never know that was the case watching the media day in and day out.

The 2016 election had a silent majority of AT LEAST 10% Republicans who were decent people, but none of them felt a need to scream & yell at the opposing side, while trying to force their thoughts upon them. I believe the 2020 election will have a much, much higher silent majority that will shock the polls again in favor of Trump. Republicans don't like the idea of making Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate their rallying call like Democrats do, we would just rather ignore the noise and go have a cold one.

Republicans are ok with opposing opinions, if we don't agree w/someone we'll just say maybe some day you'll come around, then were done with the conversation.

Democrats cannot accept opposing opinions, if you don't agree with a Democrat you are a horrible person & you must be racist..or whatever the hot topic word of the day is.

Republicans like cops / Democrats HATE cops.

Republicans believe a newborn baby should live / Democrats believe a newborn baby is ok to kill and they don't think twice about it.

Republicans prefer a safe country with safe borders, but are happy to allow "Legal" immigrants in the US, as long as it's done "Legally",.....most legal immigrants agree.

Democrats want open borders, unlike ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Democrats want to pay ALL BILLS for illegal immigrants, while we can't even take care of our own homeless population, but those issues are mainly in Democratic cities.

Obama & Biden told us 1% growth is the new normal, the Great American Dream is no longer.

Within his first two years, Trump proved them wrong and grew the Greatest Economy in the History of The World ...and Democrats can't stand it.

Trump located that Golden Wand Obama said didn't exist, then he waived it all over Obama's Let's Make America Weak policy....and Democrats can't stand his success.

Before Trump was elected most everyone loved Trump, then he became the Republican candidate and suddenly the World changed and Trump was suddenly Mr Evil.

We, the Silent Majority cringe at some of Trump's tweets, but we know his actions are making America Great Again.

If you want to take down a New York City Real Estate Tycoon, expect him to first kick you in the ballz, then he's gonna come back at you twice as hard....it's just business.

The Democratic Party has NEVER had to deal with someone who won't tow the line, won't say exactly what they want him to say and who fights back for the American People and The Silent Majority, that same silent Majority who comment on this site every day & put up with opposing views.

The Silent Majority is Very REAL....and we're getting sick & tired of hateful people trying to force our country in the wrong direction.

We know right from wrong, you're just never gonna hear from us unless you push us too hard.

In closing, I'd like to Thank the Academy......and God Bless Donald Trump!! 

:salute:   :cheesehead: :flagsmiley:

Trump lost the popular vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, utah rock said:

That’s sad, how you determine worth, being such a powerful, mighty thing you be. Thank you for sparing me your hate and anger, I’ve heard it before 😘

Sometime ago a thread was created with you, and others, in mind......check it out....

No need to hijack a thread about IQD with your anti Trump dialouge.....Cheers......   CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Just means there are a ton of stupid voters, that vote for their own enslavement to communist policies! Thank goodness for the Electoral college!! Almost like our Founding Father’s envisioned a future where mob rule (democracy) would threaten our Republic.... imagine that.... case in point Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Ferguson.... I could go on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Hey Dumass, that's EXACTLY why our Forefathers were smart enough to install the electoral college. This is NOT a democracy, but a representative republic (HUGE DIFFERENCE). Perhaps you might take the time to research the difference between the two.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

Why yes he did lose the popular vote, you are very observant, but he Won The Big Ticket....."President of The United States!!".

Take away the massive number of fringe lunatics in CA & NY who enjoy burning other peoples stuff and Trump owns the Remaining Majority.

Maybe Trump will lose in 2020, but Republicans will get over it with civility like they always do.

But if Trump wins again in 2020, Democrats will NEVER accept a 2nd WIN (just like the 1st WIN)........and the World will continue to burn, urged on by the Democrats & Media who never codemn the carnage they cause.

PS - I also enjoyed Breitling's coments, Thanks for bringing it KristiD

:flagsmiley:  :confused2: :flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

used to be a staunch democrat and then I saw trump bring jobs back, factories back that other presidents said go ahead leave if you want cheap labor.  Then I saw a far left movement led by aoc, omar, illiad and I knew I had to switch parties,  Defund police and dont detain looters, wake up folks....................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

This thread has been hijacked.🚫

I understand where you are coming from, it would be nice to leave American politics out of this investment, yet people seam to be unable to help themselves. I do a really good job; most of the time, ignoring it but my emotions are a bit close to the surface lately. ✌️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, brokerkeith said:

Why yes he did lose the popular vote, you are very observant, but he Won The Big Ticket....."President of The United States!!".

Take away the massive number of fringe lunatics in CA & NY who enjoy burning other peoples stuff and Trump owns the Remaining Majority.

Maybe Trump will lose in 2020, but Republicans will get over it with civility like they always do.

But if Trump wins again in 2020, Democrats will NEVER accept a 2nd WIN (just like the 1st WIN)........and the World will continue to burn, urged on by the Democrats & Media who never codemn the carnage they cause.

PS - I also enjoyed Breitling's coments, Thanks for bringing it KristiD

:flagsmiley:  :confused2: :flagsmiley:

My point there is you are not a majority, the fact that you openly repeat a lie, “ we are the silent majority “ says a lot about you. Like our president, you don’t seam to have trouble lying, that a big character flaw.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1