Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREITLING UPDATE 8/11/20

KristiD

well.... come November trump will be gone .... and then what? I suggest you all invest in crypto cause the world is turning to digital and crypto... and thats the level playing field the president has been talking about...theres no way we ever zero out our national debt, so just leave your dinars in a safe to see what happens.. goodluck!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 14

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You sir are completely CLUELESS,! I guarantee you Trump will absolutely win the election period! After that Trump junior for President! You and you liberal nonsense can just leave the country along with Pelosi and all the other idiot leftist morons,,, just get Out, go live in China where you belong your nothing more then a communist anyway! 

yep trump junior next for 2 terms atleast

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 10

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

8-12-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...

every once in a while one of you guys will crack. 

You've been waiting 10 years, 5 years, 4 years, whatever and you'll crack and I get attacked...

I snap back. 

It's the same response. 

If you don't believe in this investment, what are you doing emailing me? 

What are you doing even listening to me? 

There's no need.  

Do not worry about something you can not control...

you either have the patients for this or you don't. 

There's no reason to attack anybody. 

There's no reason to attack someone who disagrees with you in this investment because it doesn't do anything...

it's not going to hurt me or anything like that.  

I'm still in this...

and there's no one who believes this more than me.  
And if you don't, there's no reason for you to listen to me.

exactly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

9 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

well.... come November trump will be gone .... and then what? I suggest you all invest in crypto cause the world is turning to digital and crypto... and thats the level playing field the president has been talking about...theres no way we ever zero out our national debt, so just leave your dinars in a safe to see what happens.. goodluck!! 

LOL...if I could Dinar in escrow I would bet you that he will win and you will loose..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You sir are completely CLUELESS,! I guarantee you Trump will absolutely win the election period! After that Trump junior for President! You and you liberal nonsense can just leave the country along with Pelosi and all the other idiot leftist morons,,, just get Out, go live in China where you belong your nothing more then a communist anyway! 

Your anger and division mirror Tump. Clueless because I don’t by the hate and blame? Maybe it’s because America ranks in the bottom THRRE countries in response to the pandemic, probably because I don’t watch the same propaganda as you. 
it’s a constant blame game without any ownership of action. Stop looking at American media stake a look at ANY other countries reporting on Covid; or is the world in on the evil plot of “the left”. 
The left and the right are needed to be a complete entity, why so determined to be a cripple? 
I believe your hate and anger blind you. 
Covid is real. 
Our Commander and Chief completely underestimated it and then doubled, tripled down and blamed a country instead of owning his error. 
I'm way more curious  about how I’m so clueless and happen to know so much! How did you acquire this vast wisdom to be so judgmental?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 4

On 8/12/2020 at 4:04 PM, utah rock said:

Why not talk about how our (The United States of America’s) government; Trump’s pathetic response to a serious global pandemic, has killed hundreds of thousands American lives and that’s why ANYBODY will make a better leader than that A$$ hat! Calling him a leader is a stretch, more of an instigator. 

Your response, filled with misdirected balm and hate, is pathetic, so save it. 

You crack me up. I am still laughing. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4