Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Engineer that made Microchip - Warns not to take it

Markinsa

A project engineer who made the microchip that will soon be implemented along with the covid vaccine WARNS US NOT TO TAKE IT. Please listen carefully to his story and his message in this video.. After watching, please share also to save lives. God bless!

http://www.hosea66.com/DVFiles/video-1597162246.mp4

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

Markinsa 

Thanks for the video, I agree that those still on the Earth 3 1/2 years into the 7 Tribulation period will be required to get the mark.  However, the Tribulation period has not started, let alone the Rapture which removes the church (Christians) that occurs just prior to the start of the Tribulation. 

Therefore, first, if you have accepted Christ as your savior (become born again Christian) you need not worry about the mark since we will not be here.

Second, the chip as described could be the mark but tying it to the vaccine is not valid given the above 3 1/2 years.

The vaccine , however, could be used as acceptance training for mass control needed when the real mark is required.  This, just as the current mask has been used for similar training - can't buy without the Mask.

What we clearly can see is that we are getting close to the end time events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, dinarRama11 said:

i hear you, bear in mind theyyy are the same one bring us jesus christ. so  christ is a made up saviour.. do your home work don'

t rush and you will be so surprise to know they are actually controlling us in a matrix.

Really?  Where did you get that information?

On 8/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, RV-2-Day said:

Markinsa 

Thanks for the video, I agree that those still on the Earth 3 1/2 years into the 7 Tribulation period will be required to get the mark.  However, the Tribulation period has not started, let alone the Rapture which removes the church (Christians) that occurs just prior to the start of the Tribulation. 

Therefore, first, if you have accepted Christ as your savior (become born again Christian) you need not worry about the mark since we will not be here.

I understand your points, but the reason I post these are not for the believers but as a warning for those that will be left behind.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Markinsa

While it is good information, I have come to the understanding that, sadly, it will be too late for most "left behind" especially all non-Jewish (Gentile) individuals.  With Jesus's resurrection we entered into our current period when Gentiles could be saved. Acts 11:17-18 This period ends only once the "full number of Gentiles come in" Ro 11:25 .  Then the Rapture occurs, the church, looks to be the completed bride is taken up. The 7 year period is for continuing the decree of the Jews and their holy city. Dan 9:24.  Therefore, the ones saved during the tribulation look to only be Jews - those saves during the Trib don't look to be part of the bride, but look to be ones who will serve in the temple Rev 7:13-15.

People need to realize that a decision needs to be made soon given the events that are occurring. Now is the time to get off the fence, there is not a second chance.

Do you know the name of the engineer in the video or where the research was done. He gives an interesting reason for the hand and forehead?

PS I would have copied your response into mine but I don't know how to do that.

• Thanks 1