Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP nominee


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Okay then....I vow to give up the childish name calling, right after the standard bearer and face of America, DJT does.  I'll follow his lead...just like his supporters do.

 

In case you haven’t noticed Biden has done his fair share of name calling as have  people like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Rhasida, Omar, And many more.  You can throw the Hollywood Elites and the Media in the mix as well

 

How about you start a new trend and by discussing Policy, and some of the things that might help America going forward..  If all we do is yell at each other, and call each other names this is going to be a long long 2 and a half months.  

 

I can do it, what about you?  I will get it started with some low hanging fruit.  

 

How do we get people including Mayors to uphold the laws and stop the rioting and looting?

 

I think you can start with Antifa.  They are breaking the laws.  They should be arrested.  

 

Thats is my opinion.  No bashing, no name calling.  Just a topic and my opinion on how to solve it.

Yes, there is so much more to discuss on this topic but you get the idea.  Let’s discuss current events without the talking points, gotcha phrases, the arrogance, the I know all the answers.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe and the Ho!

Joe Biden has selected Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate, elevating a charismatic blue-state senator, former prosecutor and onetime 2020 primary rival who has built a reputation as an unyieldi

The more Trumplethinskin and his devoted base talk disparaging trash about Kamala Harris, the clearer it becomes that Joe Biden made a good choice in choosing her to be his V.P......watching her debat

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

 

In case you haven’t noticed Biden has done his fair share of name calling as have  people like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Rhasida, Omar, And many more.  You can throw the Hollywood Elites and the Media in the mix as well

 

How about you start a new trend and by discussing Policy, and some of the things that might help America going forward..  If all we do is yell at each other, and call each other names this is going to be a long long 2 and a half months.  

 

I can do it, what about you?  I will get it started with some low hanging fruit.  

 

How do we get people including Mayors to uphold the laws and stop the rioting and looting?

 

I think you can start with Antifa.  They are breaking the laws.  They should be arrested.  

 

Thats is my opinion.  No bashing, no name calling.  Just a topic and my opinion on how to solve it.

Yes, there is so much more to discuss on this topic but you get the idea.  Let’s discuss current events without the talking points, gotcha phrases, the arrogance, the I know all the answers.

 

 

 

 

Sounds great....As a trained sceptic however, particulary in regards to this forum, I will hang back for a bit and see how the natural maturation progresses, as I've been burnt on multiple occasions by those unwilling or incapable of turning over a new leaf with regards to respectful banter.

 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Sounds great....As a trained sceptic however, particulary in regards to this forum, I will hang back for a bit and see how the natural maturation progresses, as I've been burnt on multiple occasions by those unwilling or incapable of turning over a new leaf with regards to respectful banter.

 

GO RV, then BV 

Ah no worries for you Shabs, your work week ends in about 30 mins , hanging back for a bit won’t be a problem since you won’t be back until next week to see if there is any disrespectful banter happening on This Forum !! 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I like that map ! 1984 was a good year. Amen to those results. Plus our retaking the Congress with a veto proof majority, while gaining 4 additional seats in the Senate. Amen.  Bring on term limits then in both the Congress and Senate. School vouchers so the children don't fail just because the teachers and school districts fail. Amen.


:twothumbs: AMEN!!! AND Bring It On!!!, NewYorkKevin, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, slb said:

Actually the Democrat party chose her. Joe can't even remember she ripped him a new one in the debates......

Actually, George Soros chose her. Soros has complete control over   the Democrat Party. (It is not the Democratic Party. There are two major parties and we hope that they are both Democratic.)

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Ah no worries for you Shabs, your work week ends in about 30 mins , hanging back for a bit won’t be a problem since you won’t be back until next week to see if there is any disrespectful banter happening on This Forum !! 

 

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

 

Thats is my opinion.  No bashing, no name calling.  Just a topic and my opinion on how to solve it.

Yes, there is so much more to discuss on this topic but you get the idea.  Let’s discuss current events without the talking points, gotcha phrases, the arrogance, the I know all the answers.

 

Like I said Pitcher, see Shelley's post above....I've been burnt far too many times by those who are unwilling or incapable of respectful banter. 

 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

We will see !!! Well if Joe comes out of the basement to actually attend the debates; my friend. Notice how last week Sleepy Joe's handlers and propaganda readers on the fake news channels started saying maybe Joe will only now attend 1 debate. Or no debate at all, because of the china virus . Boo, hoo, hoo. Yeah Don's ineptitude , right . A slip up here, or there, happens to the best of us; ex: Donald Trump. Biden's forgetting his train of thought mid speech, the state he is in, flubup after flubup, day in and day out; thats a pattern. Its also a medical tool used to diagnose cognitive ailments.  Do not conflate the two my friend. "COME ON MAN!!!"


Again your misleading President at work!

 

 

Trump campaign ad manipulates three images to put Biden in a ‘basement’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/07/trump-campaign-ad-manipulates-three-images-put-biden-basement/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Nice Trumpesque potty mouth....A woman's place is in the home, eh brother....lest she get labeled with such dirty minded garbage.  (Here comes the "relax, I'm just joking bit").  Shameful.

 

GO RV, then BV 

I'm sorry but I wasn't joking so suck it up buttercup. :lmao:

Kamala's history of promiscuity is something that is well documented. Sorry if that little fact is disturbing to you. And as for my being a Trump supporter, once again you might wanna keep up on current affairs. As much as I would love to, I just can't get behind him. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Kamala's history of promiscuity is something that is well documented.


But not Trumps............ LMAO.

If you don’t give a crap about Trump you can’t say a damn thing about hers........right LGD?

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumps indiscretions were not for political gain.

Kamala Harris did hers for political gain.

She had windows of opportunity opened for positions she was not qualified for. 

Trumps indiscretions are between him, his wife/ex-wives and God.

Harris on the other hand are between her and the People of California and the People of the United States. 

  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cad, or is it Richard Edward for short . I got Biden in the basement from NPR originally, then X22, then all over CNN & OAN. So, nertz to you on that. You conflate Trumps immorality and Kamala's when they are two different things.  Trumps immorality was prior to his taking office, Harris's was while she was IN office. Trump has stopped his wayward ways, Harris hasn't. But that is not the immorality that matters now. Generically speaking, a politicians morality is judged by what promises they made, accomplishments they assured they would do in the coming term in office.  Then at re-election time seeing actually how many if any of those promises they followed through on. By this system, Biden and Harris are immoral as heck . How else can you judge Harris for smoking pot while putting people in jail for possession of less than an ounce of weed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a hypothetical.....?

 

It is believed/reported that Willie Brown liked to film his conquests.......of course they had their fling when she was 29.....he was 60......

 

So who gains if this is released.....better yet....who releases it?......the left or the right......

 

And then.......Putin must surely have a copy.......it might be Russia, Russia, Russia all over again....

 

Thoughts?           CL

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

 

Like I said Pitcher, see Shelley's post above....I've been burnt far too many times by those who are unwilling or incapable of respectful banter. 

 

GO RV, then BV 

That's calling the kettle void of all color.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Trump has stopped his wayward ways, Harris hasn't.


Wow. I didn’t know you were so close to Trump and Harris Too that they would confide in you with such intimacy. Man I’m impressed.👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump and his angry white men minions are so terrified of powerful women it's laughable....They share their hypocritical opinions with all who will listen as if they've justified Trump's adultery on a lower level, thus affording themselves a good night's sleep for supporting a raging dirtbag with a track record of debauchery decades long.  

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump and his angry white men minions are so terrified of powerful women it's laughable....They share their hypocritical opinions with all who will listen as if they've justified Trump's adultery on a lower level, thus affording themselves a good night's sleep for supporting a raging dirtbag with a track record of debauchery decades long.  

 

GO RV, then BV 


And don’t forget that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he’d date her. Who says crap like that?
Never want to hear “Creepy Joe“ again!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, caddieman said:


Wow. I didn’t know you were so close to Trump and Harris Too that they would confide in you with such intimacy. Man I’m impressed.👍

Where do you get your quips from , 3rd graders on a  grammar school play yard ? Engage or don't play . Of course we must play within DV rules . To find the info that allows me to say what I say with confidence , go to your news sources,, go to my news sources, go to alt or independent news sources ( BBC, Israelis News) , and compare with an open mind. Duh !

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Where do you get your quips from , a grammer schools play yard ? Engage or don't play . Of course we must play within DV rules . To find the info that allows me to say what I say with confidence , go to your news sources,, go to my news sources, go to alt or independent news sources ( BBC, Israelis News) , and compare with an open mind. Duh !


Thanks for the choice.............Let’s see............I’ll go for don’t play! DV rules are skewed in your favor!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caddieman said:


Thanks for the choice.............Let’s see............I’ll go for don’t play! DV rules are skewed in your favor!

Ahh ha ! PROOF ! Thou are an anarchist antifa troll Dem . Rules, laws, and enforcement yeah.  With one set of rules, laws, and enforcement for you/yours, and another for everyone else. That is what and where, you and others like you are wrong. You want the cover of legal protections but are not willing to do the same for anyone else. Hear ye now,  American Democracy's foundation involves " equal protection under the law." One law that applies to all people. Why that is a foreign concept to you, at this point in your life, is indicative of your Socialistic, Communistic DNA ; and 10k % unAmerican . At the time of our revolution in 1774 you would have been a Dragoon , or perhaps a British spy. The fate you receive is earned. Try and force that onesided philosophy on me and you will need a therapy pet. Have you chosen what Socialist or Communist country you will move to when Trump wins in November, and this speculation RV's ? Venezuela, Cuba, China ? MODERATORS, you have your confession from Caddieman's own hand. Warn him as you have warned me, twice .

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Ahh ha ! PROOF ! Thou are an anarchist antifa troll Dem . Rules, laws, and enforcement yeah.  With one set of rules, laws, and enforcement for you/yours, and another for everyone else. That is what and where, you and others like you are wrong. You want the cover of legal protections but are not willing to do the same for anyone else. Hear ye now,  American Democracy's foundation involves " equal protection under the law." One law that applies to all people. Why that is a foreign concept to you, at this point in your life, is indicative of your Socialistic, Communistic DNA ; and 10k % unAmerican . At the time of our revolution in 1774 you would have been a Dragoon , or perhaps a British spy. The fate you receive is earned. Try and force that onesided philosophy on me and you will need a therapy pet. Have you chosen what Socialist or Communist country you will move to when Trump wins in November, and this speculation RV's ? Venezuela, Cuba, China ? MODERATORS, you have your confession from Caddieman's own hand. Warn him as you have warned me, twice .


So let me get this straight. In this one post you have called me a..........

 

1: anarchist ANTIFA troll Dem( man that was a mouth full)

2: Socialist 

3: Communist 

4: unAmerican

5: Dragoon

6: British spy(???? Ok) 

 

And you want the moderators to warn me!  I don’t know but there might be a third coming. 
You gave me a choice to engage or don’t play. I choose don’t play just because of this reason. I will not engage with someone who constantly try’s to denigrate another because they don’t have the same view. You are way beyond having a discussion with. You go your way I’ll go mine. Stay safe. 

Edited by caddieman
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, caddieman said:


And don’t forget that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he’d date her. Who says crap like that?
Never want to hear “Creepy Joe“ again!

 

"David Dennison", "John Barron", John Miller"....all Trump a.k.a's....that's who.  

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, caddieman said:


So let me get this straight. In this one post you have called me a..........

 

1: anarchist ANTIFA troll Dem( man that was a mouth full)

2: Socialist 

3: Communist 

4: unAmerican

5: Dragoon

6: British spy(???? Ok) 

 

And you want the moderators to warn me!  I don’t know but there might be a third coming. 
You gave me a choice to engage or don’t play. I choose don’t play just because of this reason. I will not engage with someone who constantly try’s to denigrate another because they don’t have the same view. You are way beyond having a discussion with. You go your way I’ll go mine. Stay safe. 

 

A moderator told me years ago that this is a majority rules site....so yes, definitely skewed.  Still, quite easy to navigate with experience. 

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.