Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Complete List of Suspected Fraud Issues in 2020 Election Sorted by State with Recommended Actions on How to AddressBy Theseus
Complete List of Suspected Fraud Issues in 2020 Election Sorted by State with Recommended Actions on How to Address
By Joe Hoft
Published November 8, 2020 at 4:30pm
(Below is a list of articles to date where potential fraud has been identified in the 2020 election and actions recommended to be taken to address issues known to date. The issues and recommendations are categorized by state with an overall section first identifying all the actions to be taken across the states followed with additional actions to be taken at each specific state.)
1. Manually recount any state results where Dominion Vote Machines were used to tally results
2. Focus on closely contested and swing states
3. Focus on cities (i.e. Milwaukee, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, etc…)
4. Focus on absentee and mail-in Ballots
5. Investigate Biden only votes
6. Identify dead people who voted
7. Identify felons who voted
8. Identify illegal aliens who voted
9. Identify children who voted
10. Identify individuals who voted more than once
11. Identify newly registered individuals over 90 years old
12. Identify non-registered voters and review
13. Identify who made the call to stop counting in certain states, rationale for doing so and timing of the call
TRENDING: HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA - 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible
· “We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden” – Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures (Video)
PROOF OF FRAUD? Republicans Won 28 of 29 Most Competitive House Seats, Added 3 State Legislatures, Did Not Lose a Single House Race — But Joe Biden Won!!?!
· More Democrat Corruption – Swing States Show Biden Votes Suspiciously Far Exceeding Democrat Down-Ticket Votes — Statistically Improbable
· Additional Benford Analysis of Chicago and Pittsburg, Like Milwaukee, Show Likely Voter Fraud Benefiting Biden
· Trump Attorney: Manual Recounts May Be Necessary in 30 States After Software “Glitch” Is Caught Erasing 6,000 Votes for Donald Trump in Just One County
· Searching Voter Rolls For Dead Voters? Try The Social Security Death Master File!
· Update: Corrupted Software that Stole 6,000 Votes From Trump in Michigan County — Shut Down for TWO HOURS in Red Counties in Georgia on Election Day
· HUGE! Corrupted Software Used in Michigan County that Stole 6,000 Votes from Trump — Is Also Used in ALL SWING STATES — PA, GA, NV, MI, WI, AZ, MN!
· A List of Important Dates and Links to State Legislatures to Call to Demand Democrats Don’t Get Away with Stealing the Election
· HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Keep the Faith – President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer
· Joseph Stalin Was Right! — While America Slept Democrats Swept in and Took the Lead in GA, NV and PA!
· Statistician Announces Investigation into Voter Fraud in AZ, GA, MI, NC, NV, PA, and WI
· BREAKING: State Legislatures in Swing States May End Up Saving the Union – Here’s How It Would Work…
· DOJ Tells Prosecutors Armed Federal Agents Can Be Sent to Examine Ballot-Counting Locations to Investigate Voter Fraud
· EXCLUSIVE: International Audit Executive – Based on Results and a Review of Numerous Activities, the 2020 Presidential Election Was MATERIALLY CORRUPTED In Favor of Democrat Joe Biden
· Steve Bannon: “The FACT Is Donald Trump Won an Overwhelming Victory — President Trump Has Multiple Paths to be Inaugurated!” (VIDEO)
· Steve Bannon and The War Room: “You Can’t in the Middle of the Night in Wisconsin and Michigan Allow Them to Steal It” — LIVE STREAM This AM
· What is Going On? Minnesota and Wisconsin BOTH had 89%-90% Turnout — Something That Is Highly Unlikely
· We Call Bull$hit: Joe Biden Couldn’t Get 10 People at a Campaign Rally But He Somehow Breaks the Record for the Most Candidate Votes in US History? No Way
· Harmeet Dhillon from President Trump’s Legal Team Says They are Expecting to Finalize the States Needed to Win the Election
· Twitter Bans Account That Shared Video of Man Claiming to Burn Trump Ballots After It Was Shared By Eric Trump
· Twitter Censors President Trump as He Declares Victory in Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina and Michigan*
· WATCH: Video of Man Claiming to Be Burning Stolen Trump Ballots Goes Viral on Social Media
· BREAKING: All Trump Needs to Do to Win is Win Pennsylvania and Arizona (or Nevada or Wisconsin or Michigan) and It’s Over
· Analyst Who Accurately Predicted Trump 2020 Win in Florida Breaks Down Why Fox News Called Arizona For Joe Biden So Early (VIDEO)
· CHEATERS: President Trump Warns Against 4am Ballot Drops and an Hour Later Wisconsin and Michigan Drop 300,000 Ballots For Democrats and ZERO for Trump
· Democrat, Big Tech and Media Actions to Steal the Election – Here’s What’s Going on in Georgia and North Carolina
· Democrat, Big Tech and Media Actions to Steal the Election – Here’s What’s Going on in Pennsylvania and Michigan
· “We Will Be Going to US Supreme Court – We Don’t Want Them to Find Any Votes at 4 in the Morning — Frankly We Won This” – President Trump Goes on Offense (VIDEO)
· Breaking: Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin WILL NOT Announce their Election Results Tonight — They’re Going for the Steal
· USPS Fails to Meet Deadline Set by Corrupt Judge Emmet Sullivan to Sweep Facilities For Lingering Mail-In Ballots
· Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems
50 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List
by sattkisson on June 10, 2018 in News 49 Comments Wethe media have “fact-checked” President Trump like we have fact-checked no other human being on the planet—and he’s certainly given us plenty to write about. That’s probably why it’s so easy to find lists enumerating and examining his mistakes, missteps and “lies.” But as self-appointed arbiters of truth, we’ve largely excused our own unprecedented string of fact-challenged reporting. The truth is, formerly well-respected, top news organizations are making repeat, unforced errors in numbers that were unheard of just a couple of years ago.
Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump’s claims are “lies” when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump’s statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they’re established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories—without labeling them as opinions. What’s worse, we defend ourselves by trying to convince the public that our mistakes are actually a virtue because we (sometimes) correct them. Or we blame Trump for why we’re getting so much wrong. It’s a little bit like a police officer taking someone to jail for DUI, then driving home drunk himself: he may be correct to arrest the suspect, but he should certainly know better than to commit the same violation. So since nobody else has compiled an updated, extensive list of this kind, here are: 50 Notable Mistakes and Missteps in Major Media Reporting on Donald Trump
1. Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016:
The New York Post published modeling photos of Trump’s wife Melania and reported they were taken in 1995. Various news outlets relied on that date to imply that Melania—an immigrant—had violated her visa status. But the media got the date wrong. Politico was among the news agencies that later issued a photo date correction. 2. Oct. 1, 2016:
The New York Times and other media widely suggested or implied that Trump had not paid income taxes for 18 years. Later, tax return pages leaked to MSNBC ultimately showed that Trump actually paid a higher rate than Democrats Bernie Sanders and President Obama. 3. Oct. 18, 2016:
In a Washington Post piece not labelled opinion or analysis, Stuart Rothenberg reported that Trump’s path to an electoral college victory was “nonexistent.” 4. Nov. 4, 2016:
USA Today misstated Melania Trump’s “arrival date from Slovenia” amid a flurry of reporting that questioned her immigration status from the mid-1990s. 5. Nov. 9, 2016:
Early on election night, the Detroit Free Press called the state of Michigan for Hillarious Clinton. Trump actually won Michigan. Nancy Sinatra via Twitter
6. Jan. 20, 2017:
CNN claimed Nancy Sinatra was “not happy” at her father’s song being used at Trump’s inauguration. Sinatra responded, “That’s not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?…Actually I’m wishing him the best.”
7. Jan. 20, 2017:
Zeke Miller of TIME reported that President Trump had removed the bust statue of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office. The news went viral. It was false. 8. Jan. 26, 2017:
Josh Rogin of the Washington Post reported that the State Department’s “entire senior administrative team” had resigned in protest of Trump. A number of media outlets ranging from politically left to right, including liberal-leaning Vox, stated that claim was misleading or wrong. 9. Jan. 28, 2017
CNBC’s John Harwood reported the Justice Department “had no input” on Trump’s immigration executive order. After a colleague contradicted Harwood’s report, he amended it to reflect that Justice Department lawyers reportedly had reviewed Trump’s order. 10. Jan. 31, 2017:
CNN’s Jeff Zeleny reported the White House set up Twitter accounts for two judges to try to keep Trump’s selection for Supreme Court secret. Zeleny later corrected his report to state that the Twitter accounts had not been set up by the White House. 11. Feb. 2, 2017:
TMZ reported Trump changed the name of “Black History Month” to “African American History Month,” implying the change was untoward or racist. In fact, Presidents Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had all previously called Black History month “African American History” month. 12. Feb. 2, 2017:
AP reported that Trump had threatened the president of Mexico with invasion to get rid of “bad hombres.” Numerous publications followed suit. The White House said it wasn’t true and the Washington Post removed the AP info that “could not be independently confirmed.” 13. Feb. 4, 2017:
Josh Rogin of the Washington Post reported on “Inside the White House-Cabinet Battle Over Trump’s Immigration Order,” only to have the article updated repeatedly to note that one of the reported meetings had not actually occurred, that a conference call had not happened as described, and that actions attributed to Trump were actually taken by his chief of staff.
14. Feb. 14, 2017:
The New York Times’ Michael S. Schmidt, Mark Mazzetti and Matt Apuzzo reported about supposed contacts between Trump campaign staff and “senior Russian intelligence officials.” Comey later testified “In the main, [the article] was not true.” 15. Feb. 22, 2017:
ProPublica’s Raymond Bonner reported CIA official Gina Haspel—Trump’s later pick for CIA Director—was in charge of a secret CIA prison where Islamic extremist terrorist Abu Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in one month, and that she mocked the prisoner’s suffering. More than a year later, ProPublica retracted the claim, stating that “Neither of these assertions is correct…Haspel did not take charge of the base until after the interrogation of Zubaydah ended.” 16. April 5, 2017:
An article bylined by the New York Times’ graphic editors Karen Yourish and Troy Griggs referred to Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, as Trump’s wife. 17. May 10, 2017:
Multiple outlets including Politico, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, AP, Reuters and the Wall Street Journal reported the same leaked information: that Trump fired FBI Director James Comey shortly after Comey requested additional resources to investigate Russian interference in the election. The New York Times’ Matthew Rosenberg and Matt Apuzzo, and CNN’s Sara Murray reported the information in sentences and paragraphs that omitted attribution, as if it were an established fact. The Washington Post’s Philip Rucker, Ashley Parker, Sari Horwitz and Robert Costa wrote news articles in the style of opinion pieces and from an omniscient viewpoint as if they were somehow in the mind of Trump. For example, they reported, “Every time FBI Director James B. Comey appeared in public, an ever-watchful President Trump grew increasingly agitated that the topic was the one that he was most desperate to avoid: Russia.” (Other reporters —Reuters’ Dustin Volz and Susan Cornwell— did properly attribute the claim.) The Justice Department, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe said the media reports were untrue and McCabe added that the FBI’s Russia investigation was “adequately resourced.” 18. June 4, 2017:
NBC News reported in a Tweet that Russian President Vladimir Putin told TV host Megan Kelly that he had compromising information about Trump. Actually, Putin said the opposite: that he did not have compromising information on Trump. 19. June 6, 2017:
CNN’s Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus; and ABC’s Justin Fishel and Jonathan Karl reported that Comey was going to refute Donald Trump’s claim that Comey told Trump three times he was not under investigation. Instead, Comey did the opposite and confirmed Trump’s claim. 20. June 7, 2017:
In a fact-check story, AP reported erroneously that Trump misread the potential cost to a family with insurance under the Affordable Care Act who wanted care from their existing doctor. 21. June 8, 2017:
The New York Times’ Jonathan Weisman reported that Comey testified Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Comey not to call the Russia probe “an investigation” but “a matter.” Weisman was mistaken about the attorney general and the probe. Actually, it was Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch (not Sessions) who told Comey to refer to the Hillarious Clinton classified email probe (not the Russia probe) as “a matter” instead of “an investigation.” 22. June 22, 2017:
CNN’s Thomas Frank reported that Congress was investigating a “Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials.” The report was later retracted. Frank and two other CNN employees resigned in the fallout. 23. December 2, 2017:
ABC News’ Brian Ross reported that former Trump official Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was going to testify that candidate Trump had directed him to contact “the Russians.” Even though such contact would not be in of itself a violation of law, the news was treated as an explosive indictment of Trump in the Russia collusion narrative, and the stock market fell on the news. ABC later corrected the report to reflect that Trump had already been elected when he reportedly asked Flynn to contact the Russians about working together to fight ISIS and other issues. Ross was suspended. 24. July 6, 2017:
Newsweek’s Chris Riotta and others reported that Poland’s First Lady had refused to shake Trump’s hand. Newsweek’s later “update” reflected that the First Lady had shaken Trump’s hand after all, as clearly seen on the full video. 25. July 6, 2017:
The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, CNN and numerous outlets had long reported, as if fact, the Hillarious Clinton claim that a total of 17 American intelligence agencies concluded that Russia orchestrated election year attacks to help get Trump elected. Only three or four agencies, not 17, had officially done so. 26. Aug. 31, 2017:
NBC News’ Ken Dilinian and Carol Lee reported that a Trump official’s notes about a meeting with a Russian lawyer included the word “donation,” as if there were discussions about suspicious campaign contributions. NBC later corrected the report to reflect that the word “donation” didn’t appear, but still claimed the word “donor” did. Later, Politico reported that the word “donor” wasn’t in the notes, either. 27. Sept. 5, 2017:
CNN’s Chris Cillizza and other news outlets declared Trump “lied” when he stated that Trump Tower had been wiretapped, although there’s no way any reporter independently knew the truth of the matter—only what intel officials claimed. It later turned out there were numerous wiretaps involving Trump Tower, including a meeting of Trump officials with a foreign dignitary. At least two Trump associates who had offices in or frequented Trump Tower were also wiretapped. 28. Sept. 7, 2017:
The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman reported Democrat leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi called President Trump about an immigration issue. Trump actually made the call to Pelosi. 29. Nov. 6, 2017:
CNN’s Daniel Shane edited excerpts from a Trump event to make it seem as though Trump didn’t realize Japan builds cars in the U.S. However, Trump’s entire statement made clear that he does. 30. Nov. 6, 2017:
CNN edited a video that made it appear although Trump impatiently dumped a box of fish food into the water while feeding fish at Japan’s palace. The New York Daily News, the Guardian and others wrote stories implying Trump was gauche and impetuous. The full video showed that Trump had simply followed the lead of Japan’s Prime Minister. 31. Nov. 29, 2017:
Newsweek’s Chris Riotta claimed Ivanka Trump “plagiarized” one of her own speeches. In fact, plagiarizing one’s own work is impossible since plagiarism is when a writer steals someone else’s work and passes it off as his own. 32. Dec. 4, 2017:
The New York Times’ Michael S. Schmidt and Sharon LaFraniere and other outlets reported that Trump Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland supposedly contradicted herself or lied about another official’s contacts with Russians. The story was heavily, repeatedly amended. CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, New York Daily News and Daily Beast picked up the story about McFarland’s “lies.”
33. Dec. 4, 2017:
ABC News’ Trish Turner and Jack Date reported that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had recently worked with a Russia intelligence-connected “official.” But the Russian wasn’t an “official.” 34. Dec. 5, 2017:
Bloomberg’s Steven Arons and the Wall Street Journal’s Jenny Strasburg reported the blockbuster that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed Trump’s bank records. It wasn’t true. 35. Dec. 8, 2017:
CNN’s Manu Raju and Jeremy Herb reported that Donald Trump Jr. conspired with WikiLeaks in advance of the publication of damaging Democrat party and Clinton campaign emails. Many other publications followed suit. They had the date wrong: WikiLeaks and Trump Junior were in contact after the emails were published. 36. Jan. 3, 2018:
Talking Point Memo’s Sam Thielman reported that a Russian social media company provided documents to the Senate about communications with a Trump official. The story was later corrected to say the reporter actually had no idea how the Senate received the documents and had no evidence to suggest the Russian company was cooperating with the probe. 37. Jan. 12, 2018:
Mediaite’s Lawrence Bonk, CNN’s Sophie Tatum, the Guardian, BBC, US News and World Report, Reuters and Buzzfeed’s Adolfo Flores reported a “bombshell”— that President Trump had backed down from his famous demand for a wall along the entire Southern border. However, Trump said the very same thing in February 2016 on MSNBC, on Dec. 2, 2015, in the National Journal, in October 2015 during the CNBC Republican Primary debate, and on Aug. 20, 2015, on FOX Business’ Mornings with Maria. 38. Jan. 15, 2018:
AP’s Laurie Kellman and Jonathan Drew reported that a new report showed trust in the media had fallen during the Trump presidency. But the report that AP cited was actually over a year old and was conducted while Obama was president. 39. Feb. 2, 2018:
AP’s Eric Tucker, Mary Clare Jalonick and Chad Day reported that ex-British spy Christopher Steele’s opposition research against Trump was initially funded by a conservative publication: the Washington Free Beacon. AP corrected its story because Steele only came on the project after Democrats began funding it. 40. March 8, 2018:
The New York Times’ Jan Rosen reported on a hypothetical family whose tax bill would rise nearly $4,000 under Trump’s tax plan. It turns out the calculations were off: the couple’s taxes would go actually go down $43; not up $4,000. 41. March 13, 2018:
The New York Times’ Adam Goldman, NBC’s Noreen O’Donnell and AP’s Deb Riechmann reported that Trump’s pick for CIA Director, Gina Haspel, had waterboarded a particular Islamic extremist terrorist dozens of time at a secret prison; and that she had mocked his suffering. In fact, Haspel wasn’t assigned to the prison until after the detainee left. ProPublica originally reported the incorrect details in Feb. 2017. 42. March 15, 2018:
AP’s Michael Biesecker, Jake Pearson and Jeff Horwitz reported that a Trump advisory board official had been a Miss America contestant and had killed a black rhino. She actually was a Mrs. America contestant and had shot a nonlethal tranquilizer dart at a white rhino. Watch Sharyl Attkisson’s TEDx Talk: Is Fake News Real? 43. April 1, 2018:
AP’s Nicholas Riccardi reported that the Trump administration had ended a program to admit foreign entrepreneurs. It wasn’t true. 44. April 30, 2018:
AP reported that the NRA had banned guns during Trump and Pence speeches at the NRA’s annual meeting. AP later corrected the information because the ban had been put in place by Secret Service. 45. May 3, 2018:
NBC’s Tom Winter reported that the government had wiretapped Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen. NBC later corrected the story after three senior U.S. officials said there was no wiretap. 46. May 7, 2018:
CNBC’s Kevin Breuninger reported that Trump’s personal lawyer, Cohen, paid $1 million in fines related to unauthorized cars in his taxi business, had been barred from managing taxi medallions, had transferred $60 million offshore to avoid paying debts, and is awaiting trial on charges of failing to pay millions in taxes. A later correction stated that none of that was true. 47. May 16, 2018:
The New York Times’ Julie Hirschfeld Davis, AP, CNN’s Oliver Darcy and others excerpted a Trump comment as if he had referred to immigrants or illegal immigrants generally as “animals.” Most outlets corrected their reports later to note that Trump had specifically referred to members of the murderous criminal gang MS-13. 48. May 28, 2018
The New York Times’ Magazine editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein and CNN’s Hadas Gold shared a story with photos of immigrant children in cages as if they were new photos taken under the Trump administration. The article and photos were actually taken in 2014 under the Obama administration. 49. May 29, 2018
The New York Times’ Julie Davis reported the estimated size of a Trump rally to be 1,000 people. There were actually 5,500 people or more in attendance. 50. June 1, 2018
In a story about Trump tariffs, AP reported the dollar value of Virginia’s farm and forestry exports to Canada and Mexico was $800. It’s $800 million. Politicians are often fact-challenged. But for us in the media— our whole business is in facts. And we’ve played too fast and loose with our own.
First........what the White Helmets really are.........
Then the defunding article....
Trump freezes funding for 'White Helmet' volunteers as part of larger cut to Syrian aid
PRI's The World
May 04, 2018 · 3:00 PM EDT
By Richard Hall
Residents and members of the Syrian Civil Defense, or "White Helmets," look for survivors at a damaged site after what activists said was a barrel bomb dropped by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Al-Shaar neighborhood of Aleppo, Syria, Jan. 26. 2016.
Credit: Abdalrhman Ismail/Reuters
Search and rescue workers in Syria say civilian lives are at risk after being hit by a freeze in US funding for their organization.
The US is currently reviewing its support for the Syrian Civil Defense, known as the White Helmets, and other Syrian assistance programs worth around $200 million.
A State Department official told PRI that the review came at the request of President Donald Trump. They added that the US has provided more than $33 million in financial support to the group since 2013.
The stalling of funds appears to be the latest effort by Trump to reduce US involvement in Syria, contradicting advice from senior defense officials who advocate long-term engagement.
Raed Salah, the head of the White Helmets, told CBS that a long-term halt in funding would have a “serious impact on our ability to provide the same intensity and quality of services that we currently provide to civilians.”
Another representative said the move would “negatively impact the humanitarian workers ability to save lives."
The White Helmets, named after the distinctive protective headgear they wear while carrying out rescues, have more than 3,000 civilian volunteers across rebel-held areas of Syria.
In areas government-run emergency services cannot reach, they are the first to respond to airstrikes carried out by the Syrian regime and the Russian air force.
The group has also documented the aftermath of US airstrikes in Syria, on one occasion contradicting the Pentagon’s account of an airstrike which killed dozens of civilians.
They film much of their work pulling people from the rubble of devastated buildings, documenting the aftermath of attacks as they try to save lives.
The group was profiled in an Oscar-winning documentary. But it has also been the subject of an online smear campaign by Russian-backed media and pro-government activists, who accuse the group of being a propaganda construct of NATO and of working with extremists.
The review of US funding for the White Helmets follows the freezing of some $200 million dollars in March, also at Trump’s request, for stabilization projects in Syria, including the removal of unexploded weapons and the restoring of water and power supply.
The aim of these projects was to restore some normality in areas previously controlled by ISIS militants, in the hope of preventing the group’s return.
But Trump has clashed with defense officials over the US role in Syria, and has spoken often of his desire to end its involvement there as quickly as possible.
“We’re knocking the hell out of ISIS. We’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon,” the president said in March. “Let the other people take care of it now.”
Secretary of State James Mattis has instead called for a longer-term presence for the roughly 2,000 troops in the country, in order to ensure the defeat of ISIS and contain Iranian influence.
Twitter Ads info and privacy The stalling of funds appears to be aimed at pushing other countries with an interest in the conflict, such as Saudi Arabia, to fill in the gaps as the US pulls back.
“The president has been clear that partners and allies should assume a larger role in stabilizing Syria,” the State Department official said.
But analysts say that might not be possible, and that US financial assistance to Syria serves a purpose.
“Charitably, you could read it as an attempt to encourage more burden sharing by allies. But many of the United States’ friends are already contributing, and it doesn’t seem possible that they’ll be able to fill the gap left by the Americans,” says Sam Heller, a senior analyst on non-state armed conflict with the Crisis Group think tank.
“This stabilization assistance has its own positive impact, but it’s also a complement and a prop for America’s other lines of policy effort in Syria, whether that’s deescalation in the country’s southwest or securing an enduring victory over ISIS in the northeast. All of that will be undercut if this assistance isn’t restored,” he says.
Samantha Power, the US ambassador to the United Nations in the Obama administration, tweeted that the decision to stop funding the White Helmets was “beyond belief and must be fixed immediately.”
“The White Helmets are volunteers who have heroically and selflessly saved tens of thousands of lives,” she added.
Firas Abdullah, an activist and volunteer with the White Helmets, told PRI that the organization has not been officially informed of any halt to their funding, and that they receive support from a variety of different organizations.
But he said the organization’s work is vital for saving lives.
“The situation can’t be imagined without the White Helmets. They are the ones who are rescuing and saving people under their houses after they’ve been destroyed above their heads,” he said by phone from the Aleppo countryside, in northern Syria.
“It’s very important to support the White Helmets," he said. "They are working for humanity.”
Meanwhile, as the Trump administration reduces funds for reconstruction efforts, it continues to bomb Syria. In the last week, the US-led coalition carried out 22 airstrikes against ISIS targets.
Trump was elected because he was different from what we have known as a political norm. No need to be politically correct. The total establishment, both sides, never gave him a break, and still don't give him much support.
He is gruff and I wish he would stop with the tweets,.....but he is doing it his way.....and he seems be getting some results. Below is a partial list that runs up to July 5th.
You be the Judge.. right now.........btw, ......GDP 3.1%.......never made it over 2% during the past 8 years......and Singapore just inked a $14 Billion order for some planes last week.......more jobs for Americans.....
Additionally the MSM tells us all the time how Trump is hated over seas.........tell me......why is he treated like Royalty every where he visits....?
You may not like him.....many don't...........I like to look at results.........
As you read this remember Pres Trump is donating his paycheck. He gets nothing from us for all of this work.
1) KILLED TPP
2) $350+ billion deal with Saudi Arabia ($110 billion in arms $250 billion in trade/investment) creating 100,000’s of jobs in both countries, historic.
3) Pulled out of PARIS ACCORD
4) Had a major victory on sugar exports from Mexico. Made Mexico drop the exports % and the amount of refined sugar. Will help our sugar industry and the US sugar mills that produce refined sugar from raw sugar.
5) Notified Congress of NAFTA renegotiation on May 18th. Talks can start 90 days later on Aug 16th, 2017
6) China Trade deal opening up beef and LNG gas as well as giving a way to get 1 billion Chinese credit scores so the USA can offer them credit. Trade deal was done in record time.
7) Sec Ross has slapped more than $2 billion in fines on China and Canada for illegal trade practices.
8) the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reached agreement with Chinese officials on final details of a protocol to allow the U.S. to begin the beef exports to China (6/12/17). The first beef has been imported to China (06/30/17 and Sec Predue cut and ate a USDA prime rib in China)
9) REOPENING KORUS trade deal per Sarah Sanders press briefing on 06/30/17)
1) Unemployment rate 4.3% u-3 and 8.4% U6
2) Proposed a $1 Trillion infrastructure project
3) Stock Market at Historic Highs (as of 6/11/17 Dow up 16% NASDAQ up 19.5% since election day)
4) US homes prices climb at fastest pace In 3 years per CNBC.
5) Jobless claims hit 28 year low in Apr
6) OPEC broken can no longer set prices due to USA energy production unleashed
7) Secured $50 billion investment from Japan
8) Secured $20 billion investment from Exxon in Gulf coast
9) Gasoline at $1.95/gallon in Central NC (lowest price at this time of year since 2005 for entire US 06/30/17)
10) Repealed 14 Obama regulations via CRA saving $ billions in costs to the economy
11) Atlanta Fed sees 3.6% growth in 2nd qt
12) Federal debt is 130,455,438,424.64 billion LOWER since Dec 30th 2016 (as of 06/24/17) per treasurydirect.gov
13) Federal surplus was $182 billion at end of Apr (unexpected)
14) Consumer and business confidence at record highs
15) North Dakota experiencing a boom since Dakota access pipeline finished (500,000 Barrels now flowing through pipeline per day)
16) Keystone pipeline construction ongoing
17) Mining, steel and oil/gas jobs booming
18) Mines reopening
19) 600,000+ JOBS created since Jan1st (per BLS) 800,000+ per ADP
20) Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
21) Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
22) Cut 1.6 billion costs from Air Force one and F-35 airplanes.
23) Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies
24) Making agencies cut 2 regulations for each new one.
25) Saw the opening of the first NEW COAL MINE IN PA in YEARS creating 70 jobs at the mine and more than 400+ supporting jobs in the community. (06/10/17) Per foxnews.
26) Coal for Central Appalachian coal has increased 8.95% this year. Increasing the economy for SE OH, SW PA, VA, MD and WVA
27) Maine unemployment at 32 year low. The State dept of unemployment forced to layoff people because of lack of claims
28) Food Stamp spending is down almost $1 billion per month and $12 billion per year per USAD
29) Black unemployment at a 17 year low in May at 7.5% per Bureau of Labor Statistics. (06/24/17)
30) Coal mining rose 19% in USA for first 5 months per US energy Department
31) 1st qrt GDP revised up to 1.4%
32) USA now pumping 500k more barrels of oil per day since Dec 31st. Now at 9.3 million bpd. 3rd in the world only 1.2 million bdp behind Russia and Saudi Arabia
33) USA is the world leader in natural gas production
34) Institute for Supply Management says its manufacturing index rose to 57.8 last month from 54.9 in May. Anything above 50 signals that factory activity is increasing (07/03/17)
35) 15 of 18 manufacturing industries posted growth in JUNE per ISM (07/03/17)
36) The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics for fiscal year (FY) 2017 show that food stamp enrollment decreased nationwide by 2.9 percent over the past year (07/05/17)
1) Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents
2) Secured funding for more immigration judges for deportation cases in 2017 budget
3) Ended "catch and release” policy
4) ICE arrests up 40% as of May
5) ICE arrests are 75% criminal illegals as of May
6) Ice Arrests for non criminal illegals up 150% as of May due to sanctuary cities polices making Ice go to the home instead of the court houses
7) 70%+ decrease in border crossings of illegal aliens in JAN,FEB,MAR,APR) 64% down in MAY
8) No Cuban refugees seen by Coast Guard in Apr first time in 7 years
9) Open bidding and plans submitted for the WALL. Finalists selected, prototypes to be unveiled this summer per CBP official/Breitbart news.
10) 6ft chain linked fences being replaced by 20ft hardened steel fencing at border
11) More than 1400 gang members have been arrested by ICE
12) This year the U.S. has already deported 398 MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador – compared to only 534 for all of 2016
13) Texas has passed a law outlawing sanctuary cities
14) Foods stamp requests by ILLEGALS D O W N
15) The Trump administration has moved to reopen the cases of hundreds of illegal immigrants who had been given a reprieve from deportation by Obama
16) Per Sec Kelly Plans are to start building the WALL by end of summer.
17) Travel ban EO cut refugees to 50,000. Has been blocked by courts so far.
18) per Breitbart Sec Kelly has refused to expand H2-B visa program in FY 2017 Update 06/22/17 Sec Kelly will expand the H2-b visa program for a limited number of businesses that are in danger of failing and can’t find employment per breitbart.
19) Pres Trump Sec of DHS ended DAPA (06/16/17)
20) Refugees dropped by half entering the USA in first three months of Pres Trump’s admin over Obama’s admin. (6/24/17 per Washington Times)
21) Per Pres Trump 6,000 MS-13 gang members arrested in first 5 months
22) Per Sec Kelly 66,000 mostly criminal illegals arrested by ICE in first 5 months
23) Kate’s Law passed the House 06/29/17)
24) No Sanctuary Cities Law Passed the House (06/29/17)
25) Illegal immigrant arrests in San Diego, Ca have more than doubled from 2016 and 2015 figures per the San Diego Union Tribune (07/04/17)
26) In a reversal of Obama administration policy, federal prosecutors with Operation Streamline are filing criminal charges against migrants the first time they are caught crossing the border illegally. Per Tucson.com and breitbart (07/05/17)
27) Refugee Arrivals Plummet in Week After Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Executive Order per Breitbart and Department of State website (07/05/17)
ON LAW and ORDER
1) Authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States and around the world
2) DOJ issues new sentencing guideline to enforce tougher laws on drug dealers
3) DOJ stops Obama’s slush funds
4) Massive raids on gangs going on across the nation
5) More arrests for voter fraud in 2017 then anytime in recent history.
6) DOJ and DHS ordered to take on transnational criminal gangs
7) No tolerance for violence against LEO with a signed EO
8) Fired FBI director
9) Nominated Wray for FBI director
10) Nominated 21 conservative judges to the federal court
11) AG Sessions dismantling the Obama legal doctrine brick by brick at the DOJ per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
12) Operation Broken Heart lead by the DOJ arrested over 1,012 sexual child predators across the nation bringing 69,000 cases against them. (06/28/17)
13) AG Sessions has asked for an extra $26 million to hire 300 prosecutors devoted to gang violence and deportation cases per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
14) DOJ drops case against the Washington Redskins (06/30/17) the era of Political correctness is over.
15) AG Sessions condemned murder of NYPD on (07/05/17) calling the attack cowardly.
ON Congressional and Executive action
1) Confirmed Gorsuch to SCOTUS
2) Signed 39+ Laws so far
3) Signed more than 40+ EO
4) Reviewing the Obama land grabs
5) Reviewing and repealing Obama’s regulations
6) Obamacare repeal and replace passed House stuck in Senate
7) Tax cuts and reform moving through Congress
8) Submitted 2018 Budget that cuts spending and give a pathway to a balanced budget in 10 years.
9) Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states
10) Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees
11) Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees
12) Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy)
13) Formed Commission on voter fraud led by VP Pence
14) Returned the mission of NASA to space exploration
15) Installing aspects of extreme vetting at points of entry to the USA
16) signed Two bills into Law on June 2nd that makes it easier for family members of slain LEO to get benefits and that helps hire Veterans as LEO
17) Sec of VA is starting process to combine the DOD and VA medical records to improve Veteran’s health. Massive shift in government policy.
18) Pushing a massive overhaul of our FAA Air Traffic control….
19) House votes to roll back Dodd Frank goes to the Senate
20) Senate votes for VA accountability act. Goes to House passed house 06/13/17 major victory for Trump agenda signed into law on 06/23/17
21) Pushing an apprentice program to train skilled works to fill 6 million open positions.
22) The U.S. Treasury Department unveiled a sweeping plan on Monday to upend the country's financial regulatory framework, 80% of which will be done from the executive side and does not need Congress. MAGA!!!!!
23) Signed EO to reshape the education system of the USA to include votech and apprenticeships
24) Did away with rules requiring the Federal government to report on the Y2K bug 17 years after 2000.
25) President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating an accountability and whistleblower protection office at the Department of Veterans Affairs.(04/ 27/2017)
26) Sec Zinke moves to purge the Interior department of Obama holdovers (6/16/17 per Washington post)
27) Energy Department eliminating the Office of International Climate and Technology
28) 22 federal agency task force formed to help the rural America fight regulations and lack of prosperity led by Sec Perdue
29) Environmental Protection Agency has ended a nearly $1 million program that provided gym memberships for employees
30) 5-0 in special elections (GA6 primary, KS, MT, GA6 final election, SC)
31) Sec Kelly dropped many “Pro-Obama Islamic groups from funding” Groups that pushed for sharia law and closed muslim communities within the USA. (06/23/17
32) TRAVEL BAN upheld by SCOTUS by 9-0 ruling. Extreme vetting will now become law of the land.
33) ScottPruitt signed #WOTUS proposed rule, supporting @POTUS order to restore the rule of law.
34) Travel BAN now in full effect across the world. (06/29/17)
35) Signed agreement to construct oil pipeline into Mexico
36) Opening up LNG centers to ship LNG across the world (06/29/17)
37) Introduced 6 point plan to unleash American energy (off shore, Nuclear, coal, NG,Oil, renewable) (06/29/17)
38) President Trump Signs EO Reviving The National Space Council (06/30/17)
39) Pentagon halts Obama’s transgender plan (07/01/17 per Breitbart)
40) Sec Devos has stopped two obama regulations from going into effect which would have harmed for profit colleges. The Gainful Employment rule and the Borrower Defense rule (06/30/17)
41) On May 4th, 2017 Pres Trump signed the Religious Freedom EO ordering his admin among other things to not enforce the Johnson amendment.
42) Reduced White House expenses by $22 million by reducing staffing levels form Obama levels. Doing more with less
43) . Donald Trump’s first-quarter salary donation will help fund the restoration of two projects at Antietam National Battlefield, Department of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Wednesday per Breitbart (07/05/117)
On Foreign Policy
1) Secured a 34,000 Arab force to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria
2) Sent 3 carrier battle groups to NK to pressure them on nuclear program, installed THADD in SK and Japan
3) Working with China on NK
4) Sent Navy to south China Sea to secure sea lines
5) Fired 60 Tomahawks after a gas attack
6) Got the G7 countries to agree that a nation has a right to control migration and immigration
7) Had G7 countries agree NK was a threat
8) Had G7 nations agree that Trade should be FAIR as well as FREE and that nations can punish non fair trade
9) Had NATO agree to pay more and got more countries to pay their fair share of defense pact
10) Have met with more than 100 of the world leaders many at the White House
11) Pulled out of Paris Accord and freed the USA from the economic Slavery Obama sold us into
12) Have surrounded ISIS in Iraq and Syria strongholds
13) Have killed the ISIS commander in Afghanistan and reduced their strength by 2/3rd in Afghanistan
14) Dropped the MOAB on ISIS killing more than 90 ISIS fighters
15) First sitting POTUS to pray at the Western Wall
16) Restarted peace process between Israel and PLO
17) Visited the land of the three major religions in the world
18) Opening of center to defeat radical Islam in cyberspace during Saudi Arabia visit. One orb to find them in the darkness and bind them.
19) Gave powerful speech in the heart of Islam about the need to reform Islam and drive out the radicals
20) Had G7 countries agree that refugees should stay as close as possible to home country and be returned when the threat is gone
21) Got the Arab nations to cut ties to Qatar for funding terrorists. Massive historic shift in diplomatic actions in the Muslim world.
22) Started the assault on Raqqa in Syria to defeat ISIS on June 6th 2017.
23) Got Romania to up it’s NATO funding to 2.1% of GDP
24) Has the Special Forces helping relieve siege in Philippines.
25) visiting Poland (07/05/16)
26) Per Sec Tillerson. The PLO has stopped the payments to terrorists families. Major change in PLO policy.
27) Pres Trump’s State department secured the release of American citizen Otto Warmbeir from NK without paying $400 million ransom
28) Pres Trump admin secured the release of American citizen, Aya Hijazifor, from Egypt Jail without paying $400 million ransom.
29) Obama appointed Ambassador to Qatar “quit” during the biggest Crisis in Qatar’s history. What was she hiding?
30) Gave Sec Mattis authority to set troop numbers in Afghanistan to turn the tide of the war. 06/16/17 .
31) Rolled back Obama’s Cuban policy. 06/16/17
32) Canada promised to increase defense spending by 70% (06/16/17)
33) Gulf Countries sent Qatar a list of demands to defund terrorism, reject the Muslim brother hood so Qatar can return to the fold, direct consequence of Pres Trump’s trip to the middle east. Qatar has since rejected these demands setting a possible military conflict (updated 06/30/17)
34) NATO countries (excluding the US) increase defense spending by 4.3% from last year per daily mail and breitbart(06/30/17).
35) Per Iraq military Mosul has fallen. ISIS no longer controls the city. Just a couple pockets of resistance left per independent (06/30/17)
36) Imposed Sanctions on major China Bank for it’s funding of North Korea and has declared the admin will work to cut North Korea off from access to the US financial market. (06/29/17)
37) approved a $1.42billion arms deal with Taiwan (07/02/17)
38) Reached out by Twitter to offer help to save baby Charlie Gard (07/03/17)
39) The US ambassador to the UN threatens China and other countries who trade with North Korea with blockage from the USA market. (07/05/17)
40) Pres Trump increases the threat to use of trade access to the US market to stop North Korea setting up a potential for a trade war with China (07/05/17)
Testing the Rocker Badge!
Live Exchange Rate