Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank announces the establishment of a banking relationship with Euroclear Bank

DWS112

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What?! 👀 👀 you smokin’ the wacky tobacky? I’d like some of it please! I hope you’re right though. 

It’s what the articles have said in the past few weeks, it’s what trump and shabibi have says and in grounds assets (oil and gas) can be used to back your country 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, screwball said:

It’s what the articles have said in the past few weeks, it’s what trump and shabibi have says and in grounds assets (oil and gas) can be used to back your country 

I believe we are going to have an explosive economic recovery fueled by dinar and crypto as well as manufacturing.... I hope you’re right about 5 bucks! Would be phenomenal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

i like it when someone predict $ 5. if that rate really comes true, i will definitely retire. come rv.

Pokerplayer and dinarrock: why did both of you laugh? I know it is impossible to rv at $5. but it is actually nothing wrong if someone predict the rate $5 eventhough it hasn't revalued yet. Prediction is an unsure things like 50/50 chance ( 50% can happen and the other 50% can't happen). And the most important is in order for iqd to be internationally recognized currency, the goi and cbi better start using iqd instead of us dollars to do business inside and outside iraqi country. Since iraqi is dependent on oil, goi must and must use iqd to export oil instead us dollars. And the goi and cbi have to encourage all iraqi citizens to love iqd instead of us dollars. and stop using us dollars forever. Come rv.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Artitech said:

where and how do you buy XRP? Thanks in Advance

Sorry my friend Artitech, I’m not invested in XRP.

21 hours ago, screwball said:

If you believe in the great reset and seen the letter from an archbishop to trump talking about the great reset planned for the first tri jester of 2021? Then we are close very close. Remember trump also said all currencies will be on a level playing field some will go up and some down much sooner than we think! And it will repay the cost of the war on trillions! So it’s close...strong Iraq and currency will destroy Iran and make them deal....one of the conditions is they rejoin the international monetary system. All systems are go...let’s hope for borrowing law  and see what happens!

Getting close my friend, thanks for your input.!

Go RV

Go asap

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Pokerplayer and dinarrock: why did both of you laugh? I know it is impossible to rv at $5. but it is actually nothing wrong if someone predict the rate $5 eventhough it hasn't revalued yet. Prediction is an unsure things like 50/50 chance ( 50% can happen and the other 50% can't happen). And the most important is in order for iqd to be internationally recognized currency, the goi and cbi better start using iqd instead of us dollars to do business inside and outside iraqi country. Since iraqi is dependent on oil, goi must and must use iqd to export oil instead us dollars. And the goi and cbi have to encourage all iraqi citizens to love iqd instead of us dollars. and stop using us dollars forever. Come rv.

I laughed because there is .00001% chance it revalues for $5.00!! Too many things have changed even since Shabibi was in control and even if he was able to pull the trigger back in 2013 when the RV was supposed to happen it still most likely would have been for $1.17 ish IMO! So yes I thought the $5 was funny! Oil now will never ever be high where it used to be, technology and with all the new EV car revolution that will displace Current vehicles will only drive oil prices down further over the next decade count on it! So Iraq does need to do something soon as their economy fully relies on Oil revenues over 90% I believe. I fully expect an RV rate still today of around $1.17 give or take a few cents but my bull case scenario is around $1.90-2.10 based on studies done through 2017. Just my thoughts for what it’s worth and since my dinar is worth about a 1/10th of a penny my opinion doesn’t mean very much...lol

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Hey Dinarrock I like your opinion!! I wish I could get my hands on the study from 2017. I will faint if it RV's at $!,17 and $1.90 to $2.10 someone would have to b$%$h slap me to make sure I am not dreaming!! LOL!! 

1.17-1.90 could be shakeout rate in my opinion 

• Upvote 1

Sorry screwball I disagree with you regarding the shakeout rate as there will be no shakeout rate IMO! They are not going to play games that is guru nonsense you have heard regarding the sucker rate! The number one reason again I can tell you is Iraq is NOT going to pay for our dinar period, hence no shakeout rate you should know how this works by now my friend! All the dinar outside of Iraq does not go back to Iraq for them to pay us the higher rate. Inside Iraq there is also no shakeout rate because the Iraqi citizen will only get greater purchasing power and lower denoms on a 1 to 1 exchange in Iraq, hope that clears that up!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Sounds good to me Dinarrock!! Do anybody have any sites like this one about the Vietnamese Dong? Most of the articles I have read said it is not going to do anything but I picked up a few just in case. Do anybody have any info on the Dong?

Dong is the real sleeper when you look at their stats . Go look !

The $5.26 rate allegedly slipped out  of the CBI way back when .Call it folklore or whatever. Iraq is loaded with resources and  skrilla ,cheddar , folding stuff ,lolly ,capital , ducats , and they are seeing  an enormous  blue sky .With a population of only 30,000,000 , all Iraqis will see the blue sky , 

Greedydinar, You just got to start googling . Go to IMF website , Vietnam website , go down rabbit holes , It's fun . My cat got hit and died today , so I'm a little off but grateful for the diversion .

5 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

O.k.  Dinarham if you have any sites to direct me to let me know and thanks for the information...