Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crypto Currencies Start Learning

Pitcher

I have a few people that are on this web site that cannot afford VIP but wanted to learn about Crypto Currencies.   Just in case the Dinar gains value so they will have a little knowledge to invest.  Everyone will need to do their own research and due diligence.  I’m not telling anyone to rush out and buy a bunch of Crypto tomorrow.  Read and listen to the vids and if it’s for you then just make damn sure you want to do this before jumping in.  

Cryptos are still the Wild West and they still have some security issues, are very volatile, and they are manipulated by the people who own large amounts of the currency.  The whales are pump and dump artists and it can be a very sobering tough experience if you do not educate yourself.  All that being stated, I also believe it is the future, and that we are getting very close to another big Bull run like in 2017.  Cryptos have a lot more utility than in 2017 and the projects have really grown.  Some of you may want to go down the list looking for cheap Cryptos but imo when you first start out you may want to stay with the larger cap Coins like BTC, ETH,, XRP, LTC etc etc.  I will try to post articles and videos that should help you become more knowledgeable.  

Below is a good place to track the numerous Coins. I will post more informative posts soon.  

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Below are a few websites I like to read and the top Exchanges to buy your Coins.  I use, Coinbase( very easy to set up), Kraken, and Gemini as my Crypto Exchanges.   Kraken is a little tougher to set up but their security is top notch  

News sites.

https://www.todayonchain.com/

https://cointelegraph.com/

Top Exchanges

https://cryptonews.com/news/13-exchanges-pass-the-new-trusted-spot-volume-tests-7265.htm

There are so many more but this will get you started.  Good luck!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

If you haven't heard much on "crypto".......let's lay a foundation.....

We are all familiar now with the birth of the internet in the 90's......and we know how this has changed all of our lives....

This new internet like concept will enhance the internet we know today exponentially..the foundation for crypto is blockchain....

Here is a start.......     CL

WHY ARE PEOPLE REFERRING TO BLOCKCHAIN AS THE NEW INTERNET?

It won’t be wrong to claim that Blockchain for the modern era is similar to the steam engine for the industrial revolution. It is not too long that we have seen this technology growing and flourishing. In a decade, Blockchain Technology has emerged as the key driver of growth. Initially, it some time to cryptocurrency transaction, but now Blockchain has overgrown its initial usage and found broader application in some fields.  Because of its breakneck pace of growth, many people are referring Blockchain as the new internet.

The current reputation of Blockchain is no different than what internet had when it first came into existence. It faced many oppositions, and people said that it wouldn’t last long. But the internet paved the new era of revolution. The impact was so huge that it has also influenced Blockchain. Today, the companies are working upon integrating Blockchain with IoT to make Blockchain even more impactful.

AD-Blockchain-Council-01.png

The Rise of the Internet Era

Well, similar to Blockchain when the internet came into existence then its primary objective was to copy data, sharing of information. However, later its expanded its zone of application and found usage in sharing of value and we came to know about the digitized platform for the exchange of money and trading. But, it required the presence of the third party to validate the payment which created an opportunity for many intermediaries like banks and financial institutions for the same.

These intermediaries solved the problem of double spending which challenged the acceptance of digital money exchange. This looked great and thus motivated new forms of business to flourish. People started adopting a new method of payment. But, the growth of the internet is not merely restricted to the transaction, it found usage in cross-border trade, easy information dissemination and merging the boundaries, thus creating a global platform for people doing business.

Over some time, the internet became the part of mainstream business operations. But at the same time, it also led to the rise of some bottlenecks like consumption of time for validation; the intermediaries took a cut from the transacted money as the processing fees. The biggest problem with the conventional internet system was that all the information was stored in a centralized server. Thus making the system easy to hack and steal the data. It led to the creation of an opportunity for a new system and technology to come up and resolve the issues.

Blockchain Surge,  Growth and the Future-

It was only in 2009 that we saw cryptocurrency and Blockchain came into existence. Similar to the internet, Blockchain was initially the underlying technology for cryptocurrency transaction. It only gained popularity after Bitcoin became a hot selling cake. Over a period of time, Blockchain overpowered Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency usages. Because of its multitude of applications and myriads of features, it became a key driver of growth. Cryptocurrency, ICO, cryptocurrency wallet, smart contracts, etc. are some of the popular application that has Blockchain at its core.

Some of the key features of Blockchain that differentiates it from the internet:

1. Transparency
  2. Decentralization
  3. Immutability
  4. Easy tracking of information
  5. Security of data
  6. Peer-to-peer interaction
  7. No third party interference

Although Blockchain is often compared with the internet in many of the cases, it proves better than it. Let’s understand how Blockchain is different and better?

One of the major problem that the current technology poses in front of us is an inference of intermediaries. The presence of the third party makes the current system slow, time–consuming and costly. With the help of Blockchain, the developers are aiming to resolve all the problems. Decentralization and Peer-to-Peer interaction are the key features of Blockchain. Immutability is another key feature of this technology. Because of this, any information data that once entered the distributed ledger technology cannot be altered, changed or deleted. Thus, making Blockchain a hack-free technology.

The Future Ahead-

Blockchain holds a great future in the times to come, more and bigger names venture in Blockchain TblockchIechnology and its application. We are expecting some big transformation in the industry. Companies like Wallmart, Amazon, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Apple, and other big names are planning to implement Blockchain as a part of their mainstream business operations. They are working to come up with its applications so that Blockchain soon becomes as revolutionary as the internet.

CATEGORIESBLOCKCHAINTAGSBLOCKCHAIN, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, BLOCKCHAIN VS INTERNET, CRYPTOCURRENCY, DATA, FUTURE TECHNOLOGY, INTERNET, INTERNET OF THINGS
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

From a forum whose name I'm not free to divulge...Sorry

Crypto  taxation?

Various posters  comments

I was wondering what the status is in 2020.
If I hold bitcoins and several ALT coins are they all taxed, and does it matter where I live or are there still countries which don't tax crypto?
How would you avoid taxes on crypto, is there a easy way?

It mostly depends where you live. If you're holding for the long term then in UK or France you could expect to pay capital gains tax, but in Germany or Portugal there should be no tax on gains from long term crypto holding.
If you're actively trading (e.g. more frequent trades, as your business) then UK and I think most EU countries would tax profits as income. I am sure there are expensive tax lawyers who try to figure out the grey area between holding and trading.
Thailand seemed good as a territorial tax country, but they change their minds too often for my liking and I don't like the bureaucracy.
Georgia now has Ministry of Finance Public Decision No. 201, which looks very promising for trading as an individual (I would love to find the original Georgian language text and ask someone to translate it).
I wonder what other countries have no (or low) tax and no (or little bureaucracy) for crypto trading, and are well serviced by crypto exchanges and banks?

In most countries, Crypto earnings are taxed the moment they are converted back to fiat currencies (at least for individuals). In some countries, there is a treshold below which you are not taxed for profits from currencies, as you are not considered a professional broker

Actually Thailand tax any crypto gains at 15% worldwide since last year from a royal decree. "Crypto is everywhere and has no border" they say ...
Obviously they can't enforce this, at least for now as they will enter CRS in the coming years it seems ...
Other interesting countries in south east asia :
Malaysia no tax on capital gains.
Philippines no tax on foreign income for resident aliens.
Hong Kong no tax on capital gains, dividends, interests.

Depending on the number of coins you hold or trade Switzerland wín some of the low to no tax cartons may be the right solution. Personally I know two guys who moved there and have a nice living. Dispite what I read other peoples experience is then Switzerland seem still to suite these guys

A company in Estonia could be a good solution for someone who has a lot of crypto and inject all the funds in the company and then move into a country where taxes are relatively low for personal expenses.
While the funds do not leave the company's accounts in Estonia it is 0% tax and everything can be reinvested in the name of the company.

The South Korean government has declared that they will promote the inclusion of crypto into the CRS, while taxing the cryptocurrency in 2020. I wonder if other countries said the same thing

Etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for your posts CL and Umbertino.   I have to tell you all, the more I read the more fascinated I become.  Let’s keep the info coming and learn learn learn.  This could be a big opportunity for long term investing, much like the Internet was 20 years ago.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I will be posting a number of vids and articles to help in the learning process.  I’m only going to post things that I believe are interesting and add value to the discussion.  I will try to keep the agenda driven articles to a minimum but just know many of the Vids and articles are written with a slant or bias.  Take the info you need and try not to run out and buy a coin just because a guy on a video says  “it’s

going to the moon, better buy it now”.    I’m looking at the Crypto Currencies I buy as a longer term investment but I am an experienced trader, so when I get a double in a week like I did in ETH last week I sold some.  I’m not sure most should play that game but always have a plan, especially an exit plan.  

You must also understand I am no guru and have only been invested in Cryptos for a few years. I bought my first 3 Bit Coins around 3500.  I have only recently gotten more involved and have ramped up my learning process to the tune of about 2-3 hours a day, studying, watching vids, and talking to like minded investors.  

The Top 5 Trends Defining Crypto in Late 2020

What are some trends in the crypto and blockchain space that may take hold and remain ongoing throughout the rest of 2020?

4 hours ago

The cryptocurrency field is a place where everything changes in the blink of an eye. New technologies, key market players and trends shift much faster than in any other industry. From the current point of view, many exciting developments seem viable. Still, this chaotic industry can bring more opportunities within the upcoming months, and everything we’ve seen before will be surpassed by something truly outstanding. However, let’s quickly check in.

The shift toward a cashless society

One of the most society-redefining trends of 2020 came unexpectedly. Right after Christmas, the world seemed safe and sound despite dreadful news from China. Later in the winter though, it had been taken over by a deadly virus in the blink of an eye. The COVID-19 pandemic has paralyzed, disrupted and stopped a lot of industries and made people rethink their attitude toward many things in life. Such previously questionable practices like remote jobs or crypto payments have become of significant importance and seem like they will remain present even after the pandemic ends. Why work from the office when everything can be efficiently managed from any spot in the world? Does it make sense to continue to overspend on luxurious offices if there is simply no need for that in the digital age?

Moreover, it’s about time to get rid of cash — we have to take a step toward a new quality of life. Meanwhile, the blockchain field has also blossomed, as a new era requires more professionals in the field of distributed ledger technology. In today’s world, apps for interaction with the crypto world have become advanced and straightforward enough to enable the purchase of digital assets with just a credit card. Stablecoin wallets are in high demand, and this evident trend is no more a millennial-only kind of thing as institutions join the club in substantial numbers.

Crypto is not for geeks anymore

The image of cryptocurrency is changing globally faster than ever. Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) are not a bubble anymore, as BTC’s market capitalization is now bigger than Coca-Cola and Intel, and blockchain is integrated into many fields and operations. Moreover, institutional crypto involvement is rising as the demand for Bitcoin soars amid the coronavirus crisis, with Grayscale experiencing a drastic increase in assets this year. More hedge funds are accumulating digital wealth fast — and that is sure to continue this year.

While the Facebook-led Libra project still has many stumbling blocks in the face of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulators, its launch is continually delayed. Because mixing different monetary policies is questionable for the project’s success, we’re not sure that Libra will ever see the light of the day in the current condition.

One thing is undoubtedly evident: The world of mainstream users needs more convenient interfaces to interact with crypto — and they are coming. The digital divide steadily reduces, as in 2020, it’s easier to open a checking account in dollars or euros than ever before. 

Growing DeFi adoption 

Decentralized finance, or DeFi, has become one of the most prominent trends in crypto since late 2019. The sector has been growing at a fast pace over the past six months, and a new milestone was recently reached by the sector as the total value locked in DeFi hit an astonishing new height of $4 billion.

Many companies that operate in the blockchain field have already introduced their DeFi products. Popular protocols such as Compound, Balancer, Curve and other platforms have opened the door to a whole new world of crypto opportunities for investors looking for deep liquidity, varying risk-reward ratios, and exciting, affordable modern financial instruments.

We’re about to see further adoption alongside user-base growth as institutional capital comes to the digital asset field. DeFi is growing insanely fast, and it’s of crucial importance to have a simple, effective, inexpensive on-ramp and off-ramp solution for this segment.

The advent of CBDCs 

Nowadays, central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs, are either a hot topic to talk about or a solution in development in many countries. China, one of the world’s most extensive tech breeding grounds, has started to engage in creating the local digital asset. It would be exciting to see how a digital yuan launch and implementation could change the crypto world and shift the balance of economic power, taking out the dollar’s status as a global reserve currency. Could this example inspire other leading countries? The competition may be fierce in this field.

Stablecoins initiatives are still massively underappreciated throughout the world — most crypto holders are subject to volatility and counterparty risk. It’s not only global or local bank-lead projects that will be in the space in the future, as private companies are continuing developments as well. Projects such as USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX) and Stasis’ Eurs combine the benefits of blockchain with the reputation and relative stability of fiat. 

Enhanced privacy with blockchain technology

Real progress happens when a crisis looms ahead. Back in the 90s, the internet was something of a miracle, magic or an arcane invention. Today, in the mobile-driven age of social media networks, we can hardly imagine our daily existence without the need to interact or communicate online. But with the growing engagement in digital life, we forget that all the available services, which are being used not only by casual users but also by most well-known CEOs and even presidents, are still too fragile, despite technological advances.

The latest Twitter hack compromised many high-level politicians, celebrities and individuals in technology. The problem leads to the question of what to do next. Discussions on blockchain-based improvements have heated up in a blink of an eye. We may see more problems, as hacking activity and ransom demands in crypto will not vanish anytime soon. Still, DLT will surely be noted when developing a shield for this particular dagger.

Looking into 2020 and beyond

Many analysts make distant forecasts for the crypto field and the price of Bitcoin, envisioning the further possible trends of the next decade. It’s undeniable that this once niche field is set to transform into a global mainstream ecosystem. Be sure to expect more price records, more inventions and more adoption.

What will the world be like in 10 years? Back in the 20th century, this question was much easier to address, but any predictions made today will highly likely become obsolete after a year. However, we can be sure that decentralized technologies and DLT-driven services will shape humanity’s further progress and development.

The views, thoughts and opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions of Cointelegraph.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for your posts CL and Umbertino.   I have to tell you all, the more I read the more fascinated I become.  Let’s keep the info coming and learn learn learn.  This could be a big opportunity for long term investing, much like the Internet was 20 years ago.  

Thanks for the kind words, Pitcher...I have to admit it's the same thing for me...At 63 it was a long time since last I felt so fascinated and excited about something ( excluding ladies obviously)...

To me it's all new ( and somehow complicated I have to admit) but certainly worth checking, learning about and further investigating into...This is the FUTURE ...I'm 100% sure of that...The financial world will get more and more involved with this reality...JMVHO

I will be posting a number of vids and articles to help in the learning process.  I’m only going to post things that I believe are interesting and add value to the discussion.  

End Quote

Fantastic....Thanks!

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, umbertino said:

To me it's all new ( and somehow complicated I have to admit) but certainly worth checking, learning about and further investigating into...This is the FUTURE ...I'm 100% sure of that...The financial world will get more and more involved with this reality...JMVHO

Totally agree Umbertino.  I can’t explain why I am so interested in this.  To be honest it’s not solely about making a good investment for the future.  I’m just extremely curious because it’s a major paradigm shift in the way we do money (everything).  The era of the USA dominating money is changing and changing quickly.  The almighty dollar is very ill.  The Petro Dollar is dying and Fiat Currency’s time has passed.  It’s time for change, big change, bigger than anything i’ve seen in my 67 years.  

We need to learn now or be totally blindsided by what is coming.  The biggest concern for Baby Boomers is our retirement funds and 401k’s.  Our Generation needs to understand this major shift and take precautions while we can.  Big Banks and major Corporations that 2 years ago were blasting Crypto Currencies are now embracing them and becoming partners.  Even Warren Buffet who hates big change is going big into a Crypto for Solar Energy..  

I am devouring this information like my hair is on fire.  Haha.  😝 😝 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Totally agree Umbertino.  I can’t explain why I am so interested in this.  To be honest it’s not solely about making a good investment for the future.  I’m just extremely curious because it’s major paradigm shift in the way we do money (everything).  The era of the USA dominating money is changing and changing quickly.  The almighty dollar is very ill.  The Petro Dollar is dying and Fiat Currency’s time has passed.  It’s time for change, big change, bigger than anything i’ve seen in my 67 years.  We need to learn now or be totally blindsided by what is coming.  The biggest concern for Baby Boomers is our retirement funds and 401k’s.  Our Generation needs to understand this major change and take precautions while we can.  Big Banks and major Corporations that 2 years ago were blasting Crypto Currencies are now embracing them and becoming partners.  Even Warren Buffet who hates big change is going big into a Crypto for Solar Energy..  

I am devouring this information like my hair is on fire.  Haha.  😝 😝 

Agreed 1,000%........And China will be coming on strong on this........

• Upvote 1

Interesting (imo):  China, Bitcoin and a New Era

This  is also from that forum I can't mention......

Let's be synthetic.
Bitcoin has always been broadcasted as a freedom ship away from banks and governments' tyranny.
However, history teaches us that the system has never airdropped freedom. When it seems it does, it's most likely a troy horse.

My thoughts have been always focused on China, as the Bitcoin's creator.
They started planting seeds for global dominance decades ago. With the USA dying, the only player that could take its place and unify our nations is China.

On which pillars does our world stand on? Military, Economy and Currency.
Any country who has global aims must master all of them.
Let's take a look at the USA: first military power, satellites nations like EU or Middle East and the Dollar, the world most used currency.
China has already developed two pillars, a strong military and a great economy, with real colonies all around the globe.

The missing pillar? A global currency.

Bitcoin fits perfectly in a Chinese world's vision.
Anarchism and outsider are paralyzed, unlike with cash. Total surveillance on global finance.
All transfers are public, every coin leaves a trace and BTC mixers are useless.
What separate us from privacy oblivion? CRS.
Currently, more than 80% of the cryptocurrencies are hold on exchanges. When CRS will be applied, everything will be public. All your spending habits and transfers: fully traced.
Hiding your coins and identity will a hell of a job.

Bitcoin will be the first global coin for the first global empire.

Also with your own wallets, nothing changes. Every BTC address can be internationally flagged. Meaning that any major exchange will freeze your coins if deposited from such addresses.

Despite being still illegal in China, national BTC farms have always been on the edge of mining. Currently they control over 65% of the hash power. We all know how China works... Who really thinks, that the Gov would have allowed such proliferation, if considered a stability threat?

Now, a purely abstract observation. Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese sounding name. Given the historical sourness between the two countries, what better way to mislead from the true creator?

Lastly, I am aware of the Monero existence.
However, as said, I don't believe in given freedom. Monero in my view is a Chinese TOR

Get on board now.
The process is still relatively easy.
Create privacy-focused structures on as many exchanges as possible.
Forge financial freedom for your dynasty.

• Thanks 1

Tonight I am going to share with you my watchlist.  This list is by NO means intended for you to go out and buy any of these.  If you are going to buy for the Long Term, Buy and Sell, or Trade The Pumps, you need to do some research and you need to be organized.  You can make your own watchlist at Coinmarketcap.com if you want to.  The site is free and it is very easy to do.  I made the list below in about 10 minutes.  

The Coins on this list are some that I own and many are ones I pick up from my reading or from the vids I watch on Crypro Currency.  I like to track things I read or hear about so I know who has good info and who can be trusted.  I will give you an example. Two weeks ago one of the people I listen too said to buy LINK and EWT.  I bought LINK at 6.90 and I marked EWT at 8.35.  LINK WAS A DOUBLE TO 14 before it settled down to 13.41 as of this writing.  EWT is now 12.17.  I sold half of my Link and the other half is now free coins.  Thats the way I do it.  I like to play on the House Dime.  When anything doubles in 2 weeks I always take profits I can now use the money to buy another one.  I’m in the process of building a portfolio of coins I think will be around for awhile. 

I am still very interested in EWT and I am very interested in Polkadot.  I am learning who to trust and I’m starting to really learn the Coins, as some are Stablecoins, some have utility, and some are pipe dreams.  I like this so it’s not work to me.  It’s like a treasure hunt with lots of pitfalls and excitement when you get one right. I can and probably will begin to post this at least once a week so you can follow along. I will also share some thoughts on ones I like.  Again everyone needs to do their own Due Diligence and make sure of what you are buying if you decide to try buying Crypto Currencies.  

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Check out these charts. I’m fairly new to the crypto world but with spikes like these it kind of makes it worth investing and trading some.  Usually after a big spike there is a retrace. It’s just hard to know exactly when the spike is exhausted 

DeFi Tokens BAND, LINK, Outpace Bitcoin Price by Gaining 100% in 10 Days

Strong growth in the DeFi sector led Band Protocol (BAND) and Chainlink (LINK) to gain more than 100% over the past few weeks.

This week Bitcoin (BTC) price is making waves as the digital asset finally pushed above the $12K mark, but prior to this move, altcoins have been strongly outpeforming BTC for weeks. 

Two of the most notable performers are Band Protocol (BAND) and Chainlink (LINK) as both surged by 348% and 88% in the past ten days. Each functions as an oracle blockchain network that supplies data to Decentralized Finance (DeFi) applications.

Since the start of August, BAND price rose from $3.9 to as high as $17.78 and in the same period, LINK surged from $7.6 to $14.45 at its peak on Aug 10.

BAND and LINK performances side by side

BAND and LINK performances side by side. Source: TradeBlock

What’s behind the DeFi token pump?

The primary factor behind the strong rally is the explosive growth of the DeFi sector. 

DeFi applications allow users to carry out various financial activities like trading, loans, and also earning interest from crypto lending. 

In order for DeFi platforms to run seamlessly, they need to fetch market data from various websites and blockchain networks and this is where orcacles come into use. Oracles are required within smart contracts to obtain necessary data to run DeFi platforms. Hence, when the DeFi sector expands, the blockchain networks providing oracles benefit from it. 

A TradeBlock research paper explains:

“Oracles allow for off-chain data to be integrated with the smart contract parameters that exist on public blockchains. In the figure below, we compare price gains between ChainLink (LINK) and Band Protocol (BAND) over the past three months.”

Data from Defi Pulse shows that since June 1, the total value locked in DeFi apps surged from $1.048 billion to $4.76 billion. As more capital has entered the DeFi market, the demand for oracles also increased.

The main difference between Band Protocol and Chainlink is that the former is based on Cosmos, and the latter operates on top of the Ethereum network. Cosmos is a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain, while Ethereum is in the process of moving over to PoS through ETH 2.0.

BAND has seen substantially larger gains than Chainlink over the past several weeks due to a large gap in valuation. Currently, LINK is valued at over $4 billion, whereas, BAND is valued at $308 million despite its 348% gain.

Researchers at Messari explained that BAND followed a similar path as Chainlink, which spurred its growth. They said:

“BAND has recently taken a page straight out of the LINK handbook with a slew of partnership and integration announcements, including a Coinbase Pro listing. Up over 32x on the year, its relative valuation play and anchor to LINK has worked so far.”

The timeline of BAND’s rally

The timeline of BAND’s rally. Source: Messari

Will demand for oracles increase?

Kelvin Koh, co-founder of Asia-based venture capital firm Spartan Black said he expects BAND to continue its upward momentum. Over the next 12 months, Koh said he anticipates BAND to close the valuation gap. He said:

“Despite BAND’s significant re-rating YTD, it is worth noting that its circulating market cap is still only 5% of LINK’s while FD market cap is 10%. This is fair currently given BAND’s nascent stage but I expect the valuation gap will continue to close in the next 12 months as BAND scales.”

Since BAND and LINK are based on differing blockchain networks, they will also likely support separate DeFi ecosystems based on Ethereum and Cosmos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO AND TRY TO GRASP WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT XRP!!!!!

I’m not so gullible as to believe everything I hear but I have learned to read between the lines and I know what is right before my eyes.

Everything this guy says is probably not true but it opens up A NEW LANE OF THINKING, which makes perfect sense to me as far as 

The Global Reset is concerned.  After listening to this you can make your own conclusions.  Whatever you do, PLEASE do not rush out

and buy bags of XRP.  Do your own DD and try to solve the puzzle.  As for me it is becoming more and more clear.  Gold, silver, and

Crypto.  

Ok probably Dinars and Dongs too.    😝 

image.png

image.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I just noticed my watchlist was not shown.  The page reverted back to the main list of 200 coins.  I guess I am not allowed to share it.

My apologies.  Here is the List of Coins I’m tracking.  

BTC

ETH

XRP

Link

Band

Lend

KNC

Ada

Vet

Cosmos

Compound

Wax