Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY VERY RICH ENEMIES: Trump EXPOSES BIG PHARMA at his Jobs Speech in Cleveland Ohio

Wait until the truth comes out about why they were allowed to raise their prices.

In 2008, Humana, United Health, Cigna and many more health providers stock prices were all under 50 bucks a share. After Obamacare was signed into Law all the Big Pharma and Health care providers stock prices went through the roof.  United Health is now over 300

You can bet your last dollar George Soros made a bunch of money playing those companies. 

The Truth will come out one day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PRAYER ALERT – President Trump Speaks of Powerful Enemies

PRAYER UPDATESPOSTED ON AUGUST 7, 2020
235g235-scaled-e1596819223174-730x438.jp
“This may be the last time you see me for a while,” he said.

President Trump toured a Whirlpool Corp. washing machine factory in Clyde, Ohio, on Thursday. He spoke to the plant’s workforce of the “invisible enemy,” the coronavirus, of rolling back regulations, the new U.S.-Canada-Mexico trade agreement, his new orders on lowering the prices of pharmaceuticals, and bringing the supply chain back to America. During the remarks, the president added:

“You have people called ‘middlemen.’ … They are so wealthy. They make more money than the drug companies…. the rebate that I’m doing cuts out the middlemen, and it reduces costs, and the money goes back to the people purchasing the drugs.

“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while.  A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other president is going to do what I do.  No other president would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy. 

“Here’s my fourth promise to American workers. Beyond our medical supply chains, over the next four years, we will onshore millions of new manufacturing jobs across many other critical sectors that are vital to our national security and prosperity—from electronics to machine tools, to shipping, aerospace, autos, and, of course, to iron and steel.”

The president reassured attendees that he will continue to work to protect America, “As long as I am President of the United States, I will fight for you with every ounce of energy and strength that I have. I will be your voice. I will defend your jobs. I will stand up to the foreign trade cheaters and violators that hate our country. I will never let you down. I will have your back, 100 percent.”

Watch the full remarks

AS THE LORD LEADS, PRAY WITH US…

• For President Trump and his personal safety and the safety of his family.
  • That in these hours of his concerns, President Trump would turn more urgently to the Lord for His guidance and direction.
  • For the Secret Service men and women charged with the protection of President Trump.

https://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/2020/08/07/president-trump-speaks-of-powerful-enemies/

We ALL knew THIS day was coming and IS NOW HERE!!!

Let's keep The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AND ALL True The United States Of America Patriots in prayer AND STAND WITH AND support THEM AND GET THEIR SIXES!!!

Better put on the Spiritual Battle Gear, Battle Gear, Get Ready, AND STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18

Instructions on Worship

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.

1 Timothy 2:1-6

30 As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You make your saving help my shield,
    and your right hand sustains me;
    your help has made me great.
36 You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way.

37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
    I did not turn back till they were destroyed.
38 I crushed them so that they could not rise;
    they fell beneath my feet.
39 You armed me with strength for battle;
    you humbled my adversaries before me.
40 You made my enemies turn their backs in flight,
    and I destroyed my foes.
41 They cried for help, but there was no one to save them—
    to the Lord, but he did not answer.
42 I beat them as fine as windblown dust;
    I trampled them[a] like mud in the streets.
43 You have delivered me from the attacks of the people;
    you have made me the head of nations.
People I did not know now serve me,
44     foreigners cower before me;
    as soon as they hear of me, they obey me.
45 They all lose heart;
    they come trembling from their strongholds.

46 The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!
    Exalted be God my Savior!
47 He is the God who avenges me,
    who subdues nations under me,
48     who saves me from my enemies.
You exalted me above my foes;
    from a violent man you rescued me.
49 Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing the praises of your name.

50 He gives his king great victories;
    he shows unfailing love to his anointed,
    to David and to his descendants forever.

Psalm 18:30-50

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1