Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DNC's Chosen One!

It’s very scary to think of this man being President.  

Today it was announced that Biden’s 2 main Candidates for VP are, Harris and Rice.  This does not surprise me, they are both Obama hand picked candidates.  I have believed from the moment her name was mentioned that Rice will be Biden’s choice.  Wrap your head around the fact that Susan Rice could be President with almost zero vetting.  It is similar to McCain’s pick of Sarah Palin which was also a bit scary.  

People had better do some serious research on Susan Rice and what she stands for with her politics.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

It’s very scary to think of this man being President.  

Today it was announced that Biden’s 2 main Candidates for VP are, Harris and Rice.  This does not surprise me, they are both Obama hand picked candidates.  I have believed from the moment her name was mentioned that Rice will be Biden’s choice.  Wrap your head around the fact that Susan Rice could be President with almost zero vetting.  It is similar to McCain’s pick of Sarah Palin which was also a bit scary.  

People had better do some serious research on Susan Rice and what she stands for with her politics.  

Both are inadequate choices......my belief is it will be Harris....      CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

That is a lie. 

Wrong! 

Donald Trump: Billy Bush says infamous Access Hollywood 'grab them by the p***y' tape is real

Billy Bush has said it was indeed Donald Trump's voice captured on a 2005 Access Hollywood tape talking about fame enabling him to grope and try to have sex with women.

The tape, released during the 2016 presidential campaign, revealed the now-infamous "grab them by the *****" comments made by Mr Trump that led several major Republican figures to withdraw their support for the candidate.

In an op-ed published in The New York Times, Bush said: "Of course he said it."

Mr Trump was sitting with Bush, who at the time was an Access Hollywood host, when he bragged in detail about trying to pursue an unnamed married woman, then turned his attention to an actress on the set.

"President Trump is currently indulging in some revisionist history," Bush wrote.

Bush, who was an NBC television host until he was fired due to his enabling role in the Access Hollywood video, said the story "has hit a raw nerve."

"I can only imagine how it has reopened the wounds of the women who came forward with their stories about him, and did not receive enough attention."

The tape's release prompted more than a dozen women to come forward to say Mr Trump had sexually assaulted or harassed them.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/billy-bush-says-infamous-access-hollywood-trump-tape-is-real/9224358

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

You should be used to it by now. I mean we got Crotch  grabbing Trump!🤫

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

That is a lie. 

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

He never said he DID grab, he said COULD, big difference. 

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Lol OMG.......really?

I merely pointed out your original post was a lie. 

I personally don't care for the comments that were made. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1