Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Likelihood of concluding an agreement on oil and border crossings between Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

Thursday, August 6, 2020 | 01:56 pm
Views: 176
Likelihood of concluding an agreement on oil and border crossings between Baghdad and Erbil

irq_1486598796_1596711411.jpeg&max_width=300

A Kurdish deputy in the House of Representatives announced that a high-ranking Kurdish delegation will go to Baghdad next week to complete the dialogues with the federal government. Sherwan Mirza, a deputy from the Islamic Union bloc in the Iraqi parliament, said in a press statement: "There is convergence between the regional government and the central government in Baghdad in the dialogues on the outstanding issues between them." He added: "A high-level Kurdish delegation will go to Baghdad next week to complete negotiations and dialogues with officials in the federal government." It is likely that an agreement will be concluded between the regional government and the central government on oil files, border ports and the region's share of the general budget

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

WooHoooooo, Yota. Great news. Can you say HCL ??  Followed by a quick RV.

Let's all hope it's more action, less words, when these folks get together this time.

:rodeo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I know I’ve read this same headline year after year. I used to get excited and happy, now I’m just rolling my eyes..

I hate being pessimistic, but they’re going to have to prove it with actions rather than words. 

Still keeping the faith, though.  🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

GO HCL!! 🤞🏻 🙏🏻 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1