Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:50 AM CDT - 8/05/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy  What we're hoping on is Al-Khadimi to meet with the king of Saudi Arabia before he comes here.  There is an agreement that I think the United States is waiting on some kind of agreement between the two countries where Saudi Arabia is going to help Iraq financially but there are some things they need to hammer out.  So I'm watching for those 2 to happen     [Kurdistan agreement and Saudi Arabia visit] before Al-Khadimi comes here... something tells me something big is going to happen this month...

*** Mark    In Iraq they are still continuing to educate the people there and to get as much currency off the streets as they can. Everything is pretty quiet from banking centers….

*** Frank26   There have been large amounts of volume of the Iraqi dinar that are moving globally internationally...I believe that what the CBI is doing is that it's seeding many banks around the world that are mirrored with the CBI banks...we believe these banks have samples of the Iraqi dinar and the banks inside of Iraq have the new small categories ready to be distributed...this large volume is unprecedented especially when it's at a program rate that is worth nothing.  Why would other countries be interested in accepting and receiving platforms, PLATFORMS, volumes of a worthless Iraqi dinar?  It's highly possible...that it's a form of payment...this payment was coming to the United States of America...we thought it was 1 payment.  It turns out IMO it's multiple payments...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Frank26   [Q? So this rare event, this large volume is not just one payment but a multiple of times?  Are all the payments coming to the United States of America?]  Don't know but IMO Iraq is making huge movement of their currency and we started studying that about 3 weeks ago...they have been moving IQD amounts electronically through the Iraqi Stock Exchange for some time now...IMO when the reinstatement of the currency of Iraq comes about the world has to be ready for it.  That's what this large volume is doing - preparing the world for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar...(Post 2 of 2)...

*** Militiaman  ...this last bit of timing, the convergence of all the the economic stuff that's been happening globally, I have to say that I really wasn't a proponent of this global evolution.  I really wasn't.  But now I'm starting to see things a little more clearly.  It is more a global situation.  It's not in my view just about any one country.  It's about a few or many.  And I think it's all coming together because of these circumstances we find ourselves in economically...there is some really powerful stuff that's coming out lately and I think we're seeing that...when you're talking about money you're talking about prestige.  You're talking about sovereignty.  You're talking about currency and that's where we are...it's beautiful...I think these guys are timing things...I think short term.  I Just don't see it any other way at the moment...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

*** Pimpy  What we're hoping on is Al-Khadimi to meet with the king of Saudi Arabia before he comes here.  There is an agreement that I think the United States is waiting on some kind of agreement between the two countries where Saudi Arabia is going to help Iraq financially but there are some things they need to hammer out.  So I'm watching for those 2 to happen     [Kurdistan agreement and Saudi Arabia visit] before Al-Khadimi comes here... something tells me something big is going to happen this month...

NON-Guru Yendor.....Well, maybe not this month, but for sure  September or possibly October. If not, then November will surely be the month or December. 2021 looks like it will be THE YEAR. Probably the first quarter, but January is looking good. 

Stay tuned because we are CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE !! (LOL)

Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1