Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Are you a junkie?' Joe Biden stuns reporter with bizarre question after using COCAINE analogy to explain why he won't take Trump's cognitive test

'Are you a junkie?' Joe Biden stuns reporter with bizarre question after using COCAINE analogy to explain why he won't take Trump's cognitive test

• Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from President Donald Trump that he should do so 
  • 'No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?,' Biden said
  • Trump has bragged he has 'aced' a cognitive test and said Biden should take one 
  • 'That's like saying, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not,' Biden said of the idea
  • Trump has tried to push questions about Biden's cognitive ability
  • At 77, Biden is four years older than Trump
  • Trump has faced questions about his health 

By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:54 EDT, 5 August 2020 

Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from Donald Trump he should do so and the president bragging his Democratic rival wouldn't be able to beat his score.

'No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?,' Biden said in an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists that's set to air in full on Thursday.

'Come on man. That's like saying, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?,' he added.

Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from President Donald Trump that he should do so

Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from President Donald Trump that he should do so

President Trump has bragged he has 'aced' a cognitive test and said Biden should take one

President Trump has bragged he has 'aced' a cognitive test and said Biden should take one

“Why the hell would I take a test?”@JoeBiden scoffs at idea of taking a cognitive test.

Suggests @realDonaldTrump “can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion.”

Full interview at @NABJ @NAHJ virtual convention Thursday 8am ET.@CBSNewspic.twitter.com/rGNJpjfbF6

— errol barnett (@errolbarnett) August 5, 2020

Biden also mocked President Trump's bragging about his score on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a ten-minute test of cognitive abilities that includes a question where it has the taker identify an animal such as an elephant, lion or camel.

'Well, if he can't figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he's talking about,' the presumptive Democratic nominee said. 

He added he was looking forward to meeting the president in their three debates, where voters would be able to judge for themselves. His confirmation that he will participates comes as some Democrats have suggested Biden should set them out.

'I'm so looking forward to sit with or stand with the president in debates. There's going to be plenty of times,' Biden said. 'I am very willing to let the public to judge my physical as well as my mental fitness and, well, you know, to make a judgement about who I am.' 

Trump bragged he has 'aced' the cognitive test and has challenged Biden to take it. 

'Joe should take that test, because something’s going on. And, and, I say this with respect. I mean — going to probably happen to all of us, right? You know? It’s going to happen,' he told Fox News last month.

The president's test was given at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in early 2018 by Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, who was then a White House physician but is not running for a Texas House seat as a Republican, The Washington Post reported. 

In an interview with 'Fox News Sunday' last month, host Chris Wallace told the president he also took the test and it wasn't the 'hardest.'  

'Well, it's not the hardest test,' Wallace said. 'They have a picture and it says, 'What's that?' And it's an elephant.'

But Trump argued the test gets harder further on.

'Yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions,' he said. 'I'll bet you couldn't. They get very hard, the last five questions.'

Trump often brags about his mental prowess and has called himself a 'very stable genius.' 

Medical experts said the test does not measure a person's IQ or intellectual abilities but is designed to flag the beginning of cognitive decline that could come with age or a medical condition such as Alzheimer's or a stroke.

And the White House has not said why the president needed to take a test of his cognitive abilities. 

Trump and his campaign have pushed for questions of Biden's mental abilities -  at age 77 Biden is three years old than Trump - but it's the president who has faced health questions, particularly after his commencement speech at West Point in June where he had difficulty walking down a ramp and had to use two hands to lift a glass of water.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from President Donald Trump that he should do so 
  • 'No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?,' Biden said
  • Trump has bragged he has 'aced' a cognitive test and said Biden should take one 
  • 'That's like saying, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not,' Biden said of the idea
  • Trump has tried to push questions about Biden's cognitive ability
  • At 77, Biden is four years older than Trump
  • Trump has faced questions about his health 

By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:54 EDT, 5 August 2020 

Joe Biden said he would not take a cognitive test despite goading from Donald Trump he should do so and the president bragging his Democratic rival wouldn't be able to beat his score.

'No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?,' Biden said in an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists that's set to air in full on Thursday.

'Come on man. That's like saying, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?,' he added.

“Why the hell would I take a test?”@JoeBiden scoffs at idea of taking a cognitive test.

Suggests @realDonaldTrump “can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion.”

Full interview at @NABJ @NAHJ virtual convention Thursday 8am ET.@CBSNewspic.twitter.com/rGNJpjfbF6

— errol barnett (@errolbarnett) August 5, 2020

Biden also mocked President Trump's bragging about his score on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a ten-minute test of cognitive abilities that includes a question where it has the taker identify an animal such as an elephant, lion or camel.

'Well, if he can't figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he's talking about,' the presumptive Democratic nominee said. 

He added he was looking forward to meeting the president in their three debates, where voters would be able to judge for themselves. His confirmation that he will participates comes as some Democrats have suggested Biden should set them out.

'I'm so looking forward to sit with or stand with the president in debates. There's going to be plenty of times,' Biden said. 'I am very willing to let the public to judge my physical as well as my mental fitness and, well, you know, to make a judgement about who I am.' 

Trump bragged he has 'aced' the cognitive test and has challenged Biden to take it. 

'Joe should take that test, because something’s going on. And, and, I say this with respect. I mean — going to probably happen to all of us, right? You know? It’s going to happen,' he told Fox News last month.

The president's test was given at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in early 2018 by Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, who was then a White House physician but is not running for a Texas House seat as a Republican, The Washington Post reported. 

In an interview with 'Fox News Sunday' last month, host Chris Wallace told the president he also took the test and it wasn't the 'hardest.'  

'Well, it's not the hardest test,' Wallace said. 'They have a picture and it says, 'What's that?' And it's an elephant.'

But Trump argued the test gets harder further on.

'Yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions,' he said. 'I'll bet you couldn't. They get very hard, the last five questions.'

Trump often brags about his mental prowess and has called himself a 'very stable genius.' 

Medical experts said the test does not measure a person's IQ or intellectual abilities but is designed to flag the beginning of cognitive decline that could come with age or a medical condition such as Alzheimer's or a stroke.

And the White House has not said why the president needed to take a test of his cognitive abilities. 

Trump and his campaign have pushed for questions of Biden's mental abilities -  at age 77 Biden is three years old than Trump - but it's the president who has faced health questions, particularly after his commencement speech at West Point in June where he had difficulty walking down a ramp and had to use two hands to lift a glass of water.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

He was doing so good until the 1:25 mark.  I think his brain blew a fuse.  

"the way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change"
Show this thread

Huh!!!!!
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1