Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: Sending troops to the Middle East is America's biggest mistake

Mary B

04-08-2020 09:44 AM

Trump: Sending troops to the Middle East is America's biggest mistake

image.php?token=7c24d71b097bf69975d9b8f801b0f903&c=6702522&size=

Baghdad / news

US President Donald Trump has described Washington's decision to send troops to the Middle East and intervene in conflicts in that region as the biggest mistake in the country's history. 

"The decision to send troops to the Middle East, and to send them into the conflicts of the Middle East, was the greatest mistake in the history of our country. This is my view," Trump said in an interview with Axios.

The US President had stated repeatedly earlier that the United States intends to end the policy of "endless wars" and seeks to establish partnerships with countries of the world instead of competing and fighting with them. 

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223144

• Upvote 3

Trump: This is the biggest mistake the United States has made

2020.08.04 - 09:32
Trump: This is the biggest mistake the United States has made

Baghdad - people  

US President Donald Trump has described Washington's decision to send troops to the Middle East and interfere in conflicts in that region as the biggest mistake in the country's history .  

Trump said yesterday (July 4, 2020), in an interview with "Axios": "The decision to send troops to the Middle East and to send them into Middle East conflicts was the greatest mistake in our country's history. This is my view."  

The US President had stated repeatedly earlier that the United States intends to end the policy of "endless wars" and seeks to establish partnerships with countries of the world instead of competing and fighting with them.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=36990

• Upvote 3

How Trump described his country's decision to send troops to the Middle East?

4820209564519520.jpg

Digital Media NRT

US President Donald Trump, Washington's decision to send its forces to the Middle East region, considered it "the biggest mistake in the country's history . "

Trump said, in an interview with the Axios news website, today (4 August 2020), "The decision to send troops to the Middle East region and send them into the conflicts of the Middle East was the greatest mistake in the history of our country," noting that "this is his view of the subject ."

Trump has repeatedly stated earlier that the United States intends to end the policy of "endless wars" and seeks to establish partnerships with countries of the world rather than compete and fight with them .

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=29973&MapID=2

• Thanks 1

Sounds like the American President is telling Americans this, to prepare them for American troops being deployed out of Iraq. Why would he say this unless he was ready to pull troops out? Maybe agreements have been signed? Once American troops are redeployed from Iraq into a neighboring country, then Iraq will be 100% free and sovereign...they can trade their currency, is my guess. I can't see America still stopping them from trading their currency, once the U.S. troops leave. I think this statement by Trump is a sign we are close to the end of this. Did the Iraqi Prime Minister meet with any top American gov't officials recently? Supposedly the PM went to Washington? Were new agreements signed? I guess we'll know soon. :soon:

• Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, Rochester said:

Did the Iraqi Prime Minister meet with any top American gov't officials recently? Supposedly the PM went to Washington? Were new agreements signed? I guess we'll know soon. :soon:

That’s what I’d like to know too! I kept reading conflicting stories,  he’s going, he’s not going... 
All very secretive 😎

• Thanks 1

LINK

Trump: Sending troops to middle east is US's worst decision ever

1596528979362.jpg

4th August, 2020

US President Donald Trump dubbed US military becoming involved in the middle east as "Worst decision" in the country's history.

Trump said in an interview with Axios, "Sending troops to the middle east and getting involved in the conflicts there is the worst decision in the country's history. This is my opinion".

Trump has repeatedly stated earlier that the United States intends to end the policy of "endless wars" and seeks to establish partnerships with countries of the world rather than compete and fight with them.

• Upvote 4