Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My contact in Iraq

screwball

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I read through your friends email I'm not surprised that everyone here missed the most 

important thing your friend told you. 

The cancelling of debt is an essential  component  of NESERA/GESERA worldwide reset. 

The revaluing of nearly all world currencies would also be a part of this event. 

So that all nations would begin using the Gold Standard as a backing for their currencies. Under 

such a standard the Iraqi dinar could easily be revalued to 3 dollars. 

So yes, 75,000 dinar would be one hell of a gift. 

Thanks for that information LGD . God Bless you and Yours 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I read through your friends email I'm not surprised that everyone here missed the most 

The cancelling of debt is an essential  component  of NESERA/GESERA worldwide reset. 

The revaluing of nearly all world currencies would also be a part of this event. 

So that all nations would begin using the Gold Standard as a backing for their currencies. Under 

LGD, I have a question - If all currencies will be revalued according to the gold standard (which I think will happen) wouldn't they go by how much gold each country owns, to figure out the worth of each country's currency?  That's how I thought it would work.

How did you get to $3.00 for Iraq?  Don't they have something like 96 tonnes of gold?

I just Googled the US and we have 8,000 tonnes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

But then, wouldn't the dollar price be astronomical, if we have 8,000 tonnes of gold?

A dollar worth $256.00???????

Am I doing math wrong?

Yes, you are correct. However,  the unknown possibility is whether or not the dollar is relative to the Fiat currency.  

Essentially the rate of the dollar under the Gold standard will depend on the amount of dollars in circulation at the time of declaration of the Gold standard. 

• Upvote 1

The USA has the most gold of any country ,as far as we know . Then come the usual countries , Japan , SwItzerland ,etc . There are approximately 200 "countries " in the world . But as far as sovereign and non sovereign nations go , Iraq ranks approximately 135 on that list

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks there LGD . I appreciate that feedback.

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

The USA has the most gold of any country ,as far as we know . Then come the usual countries , Japan , SwItzerland ,etc . There are approximately 200 "countries " in the world . But as far as sovereign and non sovereign nations go , Iraq ranks approximately 135 on that list

India may be ahead of us in gold reserves. They found massive gold deposits in Feb 202 I believe. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Excellent 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So that all nations would begin using the Gold Standard as a backing for their currencies

LGD

Im curious about your understanding of NESARA-GESARA

From all the Christian research I’ve read this is NOT a positive thing. 

• Upvote 1