Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 9:15 AM CDT - 8/01/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Dinar News Update ***  The Central Bank of Iraq has finally updated their market rates for the dinar.  It's been nearly two and a half months since the last update.  Their latest CBI officially reported market rate for the dinar for July 28th is 1238.916.  This is out of the the IMF's 2% rule with the official rate.  It's unknown why the CBI kept the market rate hidden all this time. (Actually it wasn't hidden, only not posted. I was available on their website in the rate in the Gold & Exchange Rates Download link, and you had to dig it out). It's unclear why they've decided to begin publicly updating again.  It's unclear why now...is there something significant about the end of July..? 

*** Pimpy *** ...man somebody is trying to score some major major brownie points with the United Nations.  Our boy Al-Kazemi is not playing around...it's nice to see when people actually get in government and care more about the people instead of themselves... Al-Kazemi Speech quote "..we have worked tirelessly to work on a comprehensive reform paper called "the white paper" that will revive the Iraqi economy, solve financial crisis...activate agriculture and industrial production, introduce projects to address these crisis and our unemployed youth, revive the market and put Iraq economy on the right track by stopping the waste and exploitation of the public money..."   Now there are a lot of people who really believe that the rate change is in the white paper.  But my thing is when is this "white paper" going to be implemented if that's the case? ...it looks like things are going in the right direction...

*** Adam Montana ***   Article:  "Al-Kazemi's visits to Riyadh and Washington were not canceledQuote:  "...tours of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the United States of America, existed and were not canceled.Taken from another site that ollows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's whole chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 29 July 2020
:easyrider:
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I can think of at least 12 years that were good years to revalue, but, none the less, I'll take this year just the same.

GAUX RV !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Pimpy ***  ...there is a lot of activity happening around the world.  What I'm seeing, what I'm starting to realize is this is the last ditch effort of the so-called deep state trying to figure out what they need to do to stay in control.  You could see it everywhere...Al-Kazemi, what he's doing is against everything the deep state wants him to do.  He is literally removing all the so-called deep state players out of Iraq.  This is not fictitious.  It's actually happening.  He's actually pressing charges against these senior political figures...all these Iranian backed puppets...

*** Delta ***   Question:   "Do you think the banks have this [100 dinar note now showing on the CBI]?" ...probably not this one.  But it's very interesting...we all know that the CBI they're about to come out with the explanation - the details...I was dying to see something like this...it's was very interesting for me to see proof that yes they did have 100 dinar notes...this was exactly printed out at the same time when they printed all currency that we have...for you to see something like that is really very nice and very interesting and very telling...we've got the proof that they had them...that gives indication that this is coming out...we're really close for us to see exactly what they're trying to do...we expected something like this but...like I said I was just dying to see something like that especially the one that we never had before like the 100 note. That's amazing... 

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   When the exchange rate changes, oh my goodness we're going to need the 100...to see this out, that's interesting...my friends...in Iraq, they tell me that the only thing that they use is from a 1000 dinars up.  They don't have no 500, they don't have no 250.  They don't have no 100...it's because of the exchange rate.  I'm curious...are they talking about handing it out?  Why would you talk about the fact that it's [the 100 note] available?  ...it's another telltale sign...(Post 1 of 2)... 

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   It's very obvious it's almost like what the international global world is doing right now with the Iraqi dinar.  They're treating it like it's an international currency already...we all know what's going on with the dinar thank you very much but now thank you very much again for another reason to hold onto the truth that your currency is valued more than what you're telling everybody electronically and soon it will be physically because guess what sucker?  You brought out some physical evidence.  This 100 note.  We're not stupid...this was unexpected but it was not a surprise...(Post 2 of 2)... 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Mnt Goat   Where do we stand with the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar?  ...It is the CBI that has to initiate the process from the top and then the US and the IMF that must go through the signoff process to allow them to go ahead. ...Let us all take a deep breath and just relax. The CBI is still contemplating the “project to delete the zeros” and this is a FACT. I have heard the CBI has ordered the printing of much more of the new 100 dinar notes. We know these notes were previously printed but not in sufficient quantities. So why print more now if not planning something?... Why are these 100 notes important? ...remember there is preparation to reinstate as the revaluation within Iraq comes first and the coins and these notes must be launched at about the same time or just prior.  So, we look for signs and we know these 100 notes and coins are important steps in the process.

*** Frank26  ...please do not be misled by the things that you see parliament say to you.  Only pay attention to what Kazemi says...

*** Militiaman  The amount of things coming together seem to be very supportive for them to expose to the world an international rate...with Iran about to collapse, potential educational tools, 100 note being shown, the tireless effort by Kazemi the Prime Minister in respect to the "white paper" speaking of sovereignty and prestige too.  All about the money.  The glory days are prestige and would reflect the sovereignty IMO...

*** Petra  ...The quietness of the CBI at this point in time tells me something is coming...our focus is strictly on the CBI and what Allawi, what Allaq and his team and Shabibi have to say and not the parliament.  But they did make a statement about revaluing and that is going to force the CBI's hand to participate in responding to that statement...I think we're in an exciting time. ********** MONDAY OPINIONS - 8/03/2020 ********** *** Petra  ...to be sovereign you have to be able to stand on your own two feet.  You've got to be able to support yourself...have your own currency and be able to use it internationally...to be part of the international community.  Why be a sovereign country if you can't direct you own sovereigns? ...so you have to be able to stand on your own two feet.  I think the fact that they are basically saying they are sovereign tells us they are ready to go...

*** Militiaman  ...it's quiet.  Why is it quiet?  ...we should see something...from the CBI in a very short period of time...

*** Footforward    ...I would strongly suggest that it's becoming clear that the RV is going to happen on a Thursday...Thursday makes the most sense to me on every level possible...

*** Pimpy   I'm feeling really good that something is going to happen this summer.  No, I don't have anything to prove that.  I'm just saying I'm feeling really good based on what I'm seeing.  SORRY I MISSED SUNDAY POSTINGS ... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of employees are insured according to the Borrowing Law"   I recall the borrowing law had stipulations that required changes... Lets see what they do... Imo there is something afoot.. now.. They have new  new instructions or orders if you will.. Oh ya.. imo

*** Pimpy   ...there's some very interesting news.  Actually conflicting news - it's what's so funny.  Good news and I'm not so sure news.  Article:   "An official in the Prim Minister's office reveal the fact that Al-Kazemi will go to Washington next week".   Or will he?  Then you get to the next paragraph quote  "the official who preferred not to be named said in the interview the information and news that spoke about Al-Kazemi's travel to the United States of America is inaccurate so as of this time no date has been fixed for this up and coming meeting."  Either he's coming or he's not.  We got conflicting news.  We'll keep an eon on whether there is another story...

*** Adam Montana  Article:  "The suspension of official working hours in Kurdistan 5 days, starting from Friday"    I'm hearing rumors (from people I actually listen to rumors from) that this "holiday" may be less of a holiday than usual. Perhaps it's a strategic pause in the usual updates from Parliament, and it will culminate with something big. Taken from another site that ollows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them.  You can see Adam's whole chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 29 July 2020 ...

*** Frank26   When we see Kazemi and the CBI go to Washington D.C. it's a big alarm...When they return to Iraq they will announce the new exchange rate.  The things Trump is looking for - did you lessen the use of the American dollar in your country Iraq?  Did you stop funneling American dollars to Iran through your auctions?  These two questions are the last two components of the monetary reform...Trumps demands are being met.  The Iraqi citizens know this...Trump would meet with Kazemi and the CBI if these benchmark assurances were kept.  Trumps fingerprints are all over what you are seeing right now.

***  MilitiaMan  Article:  "Iraqi government implements wide-ranging security and other measures to secure border crossings"    I like the Past Tense component in this article. I also want to reiterate White Papers are a work in progress and develop and change over time...  They have apparently secured the borders and are actively increasing revenues and put the corrupt on notice. WE...read where they have 70 billion Dinars worth a month. They re-instate, that number is going to explode... imo...   ******************** From Thursday - 7/30/2020 *********************   *** Frank26  ...there's going to be a new CBI governor.  Allaq squealed.  Oh, my goodness did he squeal...he saved his rear end.  He was able to work with the United States...got rid of all those people who were stealing...

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  "THE CENTRAL BANK LENDS AL-KAZEMI’S GOVERNMENT 8 TRILLION DINARS"    oh oh what does this mean? No RV this year? So they did it. They managed to get the money they needed to extend this madness to the end of the year. This to me...means that they DO NOT intend to reinstate the dinar until early next year...They are buying time with these loans.  This is all they are doing...But the good news is this – if they have all this new debt and so how can they repay it all if oil prices do not rise by the end of the year to vear 60/barrel? Even then they still have to pay salaries and retirees and on top of that have money to rebuild? So you see sometimes when the news looks really gloomy, there is always another side to it. Yes, we may not get what we want now but Christmas is coming and it might be really nice this year…just saying…

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "Parliament: The government will not submit the 2020 budget for its preoccupation with reforms"   Quote:  "The government may not submit the 2020 budget due to time constraints, and because it is now occupied by two overlapping major files: the 2021 budget and the reform program file,"  Well they surely will need the 2019 FML Amendment to do both. But, note they are speaking of the reform file. The entire economic reform file. Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to.  They have the authorities at the highest levels being the executive, legislative and judiciary. My view is this is already underway and not just getting started...Imo This is a good thing.

*** Adam Montana    ...Before we have an RV, we need the HCL to be done. I'm more certain of this than ever... and activity in Parliament regarding the HCL has been higher lately than it has in years.  In fact, it was on the agenda for today [Wednesday].  I continue to be extremely impressed with how Kazzammie is moving things forward. This guy should have been hired a long time ago!  Don't get too excited, at least not quite yet...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Adam Montana  I don't expect to see the RV announced until the HCL is completed. And I don't expect the HCL to be announced as completed until they are ready to RV. These are likely to be two simultaneous announcements, judging from how things are proceeding. The headline will look something like this: "HCL completed. The profit sharing agreement between all (parties) has been implemented to satisfaction; CBI announces an immediate increase in exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar from (X) to (!!!)."   Of course, that will be in Arabic. And the translations will vary, but the end result is the same: Higher exchange rate = Profits for us.  ...Go Iraq.  Go HCL.  GO RV!!! ..(post 2 of 2)... Taken from another site that ollows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's whole chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 29 July 2020

*** Frank26   ...the Fab 4 are going to announce to Iraq how their currency is going to be used globally.  When they can use the new currency.  How they can use it.  The conversation is to bring the IQD to the international global market and during this meeting (this dream) is to explain how they will lessen their dependence on the American Dollar - meaning the amount of the new exchange rate of the IQD...all these benchmarks, all these requirements for the monetary reform of the currency of Iraq, they've all been done...we're now dealing with the political garbage of Iran...we're at the point where we're just picking up the last pieces with a dustpan...this meeting will be face-to-face. Not teleconference...it's going to be held in Washington D.C. IMO...we now seek Allaq and Kazemi's to announce the day of their visit to Washington D.C.  because after they are done with this meeting we seek Kazemi and Allaq to go to their citizens of Iraq and announce the new exchange rate...
    • By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 ***    ...what did we say last week?  Iraq is international...the international world knows this don't they...if you're a shark, if you're a whale you can smell blood in the ocean right now.  And that's what these guys do - these shark these whales, these companies, these entities, these treasury departments, in other words those who have powerful super dollars, big dollars, big bucks.  They know when to buy the Iraqi dinar.  NOW!  And they're buying it left and right.  You're seeing the proof of it...What's missing is the announcement... how is it they know?  I call it the "white papers"...what do the white papers contain?  A rate and a date and the HCL stuff...that means banks already know the rate and the date of the Iraqi dinar - when it's going to be announced don't they?  IMO yes. 

*** Ray ***   Citizens were informed that the government is supposedly giving every "poor" person 75k dinar and cancelled some consumer debt for the holiday.  Today they were told the financial management law will be discussed by the CBI and the Financial Minister after the EID holiday. They said that a year ago the financial management law was passed and that it would be a tool to help change the currency rate in Iraq and now it has resurfaced.

*** Frank26 ***  ...Iraq is International.  The sharks know it.  They are buying up billions and billions of dinars.  They're buying them up.  Not because they're psychotic or bi-polar, it's because they know...they can see 2 + 2 = 4...

*** Mnt Goat ***   [Q? : I know there are lots of rumors floating around about an RV this week... Don’t you think it might be a very good idea to inform the CBI of this impending RV? Don’t they initiate it...?]  I have said many times already that the CBI will educate the citizens prior to the “project to delete the zeros” and how it will all work. Even though they have done this before they will do it again and again prior to each scheduled attempt. I have talked to my sources in the CBI and they have told me to watch for this re-education and announcements from the CBI as our cue as we get closer to the RV. What more can they tell us? The only thing more would be a date and they are not going to do that, as least directly. However, the CBI has scheduled the project to delete the zeros already three (3) time that we can confirm and know of as a FACT... So if this project was going to be executed in July then where is (was) the news from the CBI? ...There is no news and thus no RV. But this is not the only reason for no RV now...(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Mnt Goat ***   [Q? : Where do we stand today?] ...First, I want to re-emphasize that we will NOT see the RV in July. I know they did have plans to try to do it but even way back in early June they decided they could not piece it all together in time. They want a “level playing field” with the currencies in the middle east and so they are attempting to do it. Iran, once again, is the obstacle and causing delays on this process. ...I am possibly seeing a window in August but I do not see the CBI firming this as of yet. They are not taking the action necessary to progress in this direction. They should now be re-educating the public if this was the case. They are not. We might be heading for an early 2021 window again. We just have to wait it out and see. But we do know this nonsense of delay, delay  can not go on much longer...(post 2 of 2)...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra  ...the budget.  We haven't seen the budget.  They haven't shown the budget.  Why?  What's in the budget that they don't want to show us?  It's the rate.  It has to be..."coincidences" are aligning to demonstrate a great need for change.  And the "white papers" even dictate that the change occurs with the change in rate...I see a lot of alignment going on for now rather than later...There are a lot of coincidences aligning with a timed event that has got to be coming up here pretty quick. 

*** Delta  ...what I'm expecting from the Central Bank to do - I'm expecting them to tell me the same thing what Allaq did in 2016.  Exactly a mirror like that announcement.  What he said at that time was in early 2017 we are going to lift the 3 zeros and introduce smaller denominations.  That's what I'm waiting for...They have to have a time-frame and based on the experience of the CBI they always give people a month, two months in advance...they can raise the value but in the case of Iraq they have to introduce lower denominations too and that is the problem.  That's why you need time to do that... 

*** Jeff   ...March of last year...Iraq introduced us to the Financial Management Law...it's a tool that will be used to commission the rate change...this first article is an older one from March 20, 2019:   "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation"  ...they explain the Financial Administration Law to us and how it's...a tool used to commission the rate change.  Let's look at the article from yesterday Article:   "The Government and parliament are considering approving two budgets"  ...One for the remainder of this year and one for next year of 2021...  Quote:   "...expressing his belief there will be no federal budget for the year of 2020 and the government will complete this year according to the Financial Management Law." ..(post 1 of 2)...

*** Jeff  ...this is huge...the Financial Management Law - that is the tool used to commission the rate change...they're telling you they're about to restructure their budget for the second half of this year under the guidance and control of the Financial Management Law...see how huge this is?...notice how they brought you the "White Papers".   Also notice how they went into great detail about reviewing the exchange rate and notice how they're doing this as they're finishing the first half of their year approaching the second half of their year.  September is red hot...this article is amazing...(Post 2 of 2)... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.