Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 July 2020

Adam Montana

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Prime Minister's visit to Washington will be this month.

This ought-ta be good. I hope there's no need for a 'part II'.

Better stock up on popcorn. :twothumbs:

2057677161_kadhimimovie.jpg.b2dfcbd458036baf5b463e5aa0cc6874.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, King Bean said:

RV Text Announcement Guide !

Step #1. Turn phone on.

Step #2. Read.

:lol:

Karen Smith Mean Girls Movie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pitcher. There WILL be a test on this, too.
     Weegie got 1 out of 2. I know you can beat that! :D

Hahahaha, 

I don’t know King. I think Weegi cheated. 

1. Can you get me a tutor

2. Do you offer summer school in case I flunk

I’ll do my best.  I’ve been studying all day.

D1C298F5-49AA-4429-AA21-66E3CB9F132E.gif.8601f17d0ca34099886f848bd31110b2.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2057677161_kadhimimovie.jpg.b2dfcbd458036baf5b463e5aa0cc6874.jpg

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

What is the truth about Al-Kazemi's travel to Washington next week?

irq_167035230&max_width=300

30th July 2020

An official source in the Prime Minister’s Office, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed, on Thursday, the fact that the Prime Minister went to the United States of America next week. 

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "the information and news that talked about Al-Kazimi's travel to the United States of America next week is inaccurate.

Until this time, no date has been set for this upcoming visit." 

And, “What is delaying the visit is the epidemiological situation due to the spread of the Corona virus in America, especially as it is on the rise.

This is why conducting the second round of strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington, perhaps through the closed-circuit television between Iraqi and American officials, as happened in the first round.”

Unpack Ur Bags There Kazemi - The Trip Is Back Off Again ! :o 

No Frequent Flier Miles For U ...

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

What is the truth about Al-Kazemi's travel to Washington next week?

irq_167035230&max_width=300

30th July 2020

An official source in the Prime Minister’s Office, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed, on Thursday, the fact that the Prime Minister went to the United States of America next week. 

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "the information and news that talked about Al-Kazimi's travel to the United States of America next week is inaccurate.

Until this time, no date has been set for this upcoming visit." 

And, “What is delaying the visit is the epidemiological situation due to the spread of the Corona virus in America, especially as it is on the rise.

This is why conducting the second round of strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington, perhaps through the closed-circuit television between Iraqi and American officials, as happened in the first round.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This feels so close, but am I buying more dinar? Am I telling buddies to buy some?

Hell NO! 😝

Gave some notes to my buddies a while back to share in the fun, then stopped talking about it, because they thought I had been conned and was Cat Bit Shrazy!

Git 'er done!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I like the idea of a radical solution with Kurdistan too! Let’s go! 

@keylime You May have heard correctly on AUGUST... two days left till then... I was just hoping for any August in the last 12 years... but this one will do too ;) 

I pray it is! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

What can I say, but Wow....looks like great news and updates. Looking forward to the email and text even more that those texts I get from Donald Trump. I know that you are busy taking care of the site and the members, but I would like to say...Thank you for all you do Adam, looking forward to more good news.

Once again, thank you Adam for a great chat this week. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Perhaps it's a strategic pause in the usual updates from Parliament, and it will culminate with something big.

I can’t take it anymore.  King is making me go to summer school to be abused by a dominatrix and now you are teasing us with this statement. 

Ok, I like my Summer School teacher, and I like it when you tease us.

1938B174-20DC-4F6F-B680-3D3BCCC24505.gif.40e10e81d0e674eecca5c0da9388998f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:o 

LINK

Soon .. a Kurdish delegation visits Baghdad to sign the comprehensive agreement on the delivery of oil and ports

1596191317_129003-810x524.jpg

31st July, 2020

A government source familiar with, on Friday (July 31, 2020), revealed a forthcoming visit by a Kurdish delegation to Baghdad, to discuss the delivery of oil and border ports in the Kurdistan region, through American and European mediation

The source said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad after the Eid al-Adha holiday in order to sign the comprehensive agreement

He added, "Baghdad and Erbil have ended all outstanding problems with regard to oil and border crossings, and there is an agreement to deliver 250 thousand barrels of oil and 50% of the revenue from border crossings

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "until now, no agreement has been reached on the amount sent from Baghdad to Kurdistan, and there are negotiations to increase the additional 50 billion to be sufficient to pay the salaries of employees and peshmerga

And that "there was American mediation and the European Union mission to solve the problems and it is likely that a comprehensive agreement will be signed during the visit of the next delegation of the region

[/b]

This is the best news I've read in a long time. Gonna sign the comprehensive agreement after the holiday!!! 

I love BIG AUGUST and I cannot lie!

Edited by keylime
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

39BB1400-5098-4F1B-9135-1E59AFF83FFB.gif.9b8271b92868f2210f81881ecc52bc60.gif

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yogi wrote a song about them.

Yo Snap - Is That ‘Beary’ Manilow Singing About ‘Lola‘ ? :blink: 

She Was A Showgirl - With A Butt As ‘Thick’ As A Kardashian ! :o 

image.png.bdecd1583ab3fb332b3921d38df05cf8.png

• Haha 11

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:o 

LINK

Soon .. a Kurdish delegation visits Baghdad to sign the comprehensive agreement on the delivery of oil and ports

1596191317_129003-810x524.jpg

31st July, 2020

A government source familiar with, on Friday (July 31, 2020), revealed a forthcoming visit by a Kurdish delegation to Baghdad, to discuss the delivery of oil and border ports in the Kurdistan region, through American and European mediation

The source said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad after the Eid al-Adha holiday in order to sign the comprehensive agreement

He added, "Baghdad and Erbil have ended all outstanding problems with regard to oil and border crossings, and there is an agreement to deliver 250 thousand barrels of oil and 50% of the revenue from border crossings

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "until now, no agreement has been reached on the amount sent from Baghdad to Kurdistan, and there are negotiations to increase the additional 50 billion to be sufficient to pay the salaries of employees and peshmerga

And that "there was American mediation and the European Union mission to solve the problems and it is likely that a comprehensive agreement will be signed during the visit of the next delegation of the region

[/b]

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I can’t take it anymore.  King is making me go to summer school to be abused by a dominatrix and now you are teasing us with this statement. 

Ok, I like my Summer School teacher, and I like it when you tease us.

1938B174-20DC-4F6F-B680-3D3BCCC24505.gif.40e10e81d0e674eecca5c0da9388998f.gif

Help me here, I am deciding between the two. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Yo Snap - Is That ‘Beary’ Manilow Singing About ‘Lola‘ ? :blink:

No, it’s Yogi.  He’s graduated from the picnic basket to a trash bin.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8493007/Take-meal-Clever-bear-spotted-wheeling-trash-driveway-tucking-scraps.html

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

August 1 onward at this point! Go Keylime, Go August, GO RV!!!

Yep. Anytime today through August 32nd will do for me.  Knowing Iraq I'm giving them one extra day in August to make all our dreams come true. HA!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1