Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr Stella Immanuel: Take Urine Test I Will Prove Wrong That You Use Hydroxychloroquine"

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Really?.....Was I placed here in 2011 in advance of the Trump presidency 5 years later?  Get a grip brother, you're losing it....And though what you say isn't true, if it were, as a moderator, are you supposed to share personal information of DV members....Is that how Adam's site works?

GO RV, then BV

:lmao:OMG DUDE:lmao: Nobody here knows where you are, or really even cares. But I have noticed in the last couple of days that you really have lost all your sense of humor.  Good to know how easy it is to get your goat :lmao:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Shabs I’ve found out that you can say anything you want. You just have to put a joke emoji behind it so you can claim you were just joking.

He cussed at me yesterday.  A moderator once said, just because you use symbols in place of letters everybody still knows you're using a cuss word.....And I can't think of a moderator more respected than her.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Or you could just RELAX and enjoy a little bit of humor. 

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Or you could just RELAX and enjoy a little bit of humor. 

Calling someone a racist is not humor! Don’t care what you put behind it to cover your butt!

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Really?.....Was I placed here in 2011 in advance of the Trump presidency 5 years later?  Get a grip brother, you're losing it....And though what you say isn't true, if it were, as a moderator, are you supposed to share personal information of DV members....Is that how Adam's site works?

GO RV, then BV

Well... respect for the San Diego connection.......now all we need to do is punch Shabibilcious into the SD white pages and we can all stop over for some BV....😮

CL

Oh.....and there was this guy....Kim Clement......he had ties in San Diego......I believe it was 07...or....11 that he suggested Trump would some day be in the White House....any connection?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Calling someone a racist is not humor! Don’t care what you put behind it to cover your butt!

BUT BUT BUT, the liberals do it every day.  

You should know, seriously,  that while I can no longer pretend to discuss moral and intellectual issues with you I MOST CERTAINLY am going to bring humor back into this site. And you two are REALLY in need of that. :lmao:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Well... respect for the San Diego connection.......now all we need to do is punch Shabibilcious into the SD white pages and we can all stop over for some BV....😮

CL

Oh.....and there was this guy....Kim Clement......he had ties in San Diego......I believe it was 07...or....11 that he suggested Trump would some day be in the White House....any connection?

ROTFLMAO.

You're too much :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2020 at 10:21 AM, Shabibilicious said:

He cussed at me yesterday.  A moderator once said, just because you use symbols in place of letters everybody still knows you're using a cuss word.....And I can't think of a moderator more respected than her.

GO RV, then BV

Yes I did. When you're getting ready to rip out someones heart unknowingly by your cold blooded comments about people dying from 

covid 19, I will do what it takes to get your attention to back off. And It worked. You know me well enough to understand that if I used 

that word then things were much more serious than you thought. And I thank you for seeing that. Understand that there are now people 

here who have lost loved ones very close to them via the Covid19. Which is why I said that I would no longer discuss the issue. People you 

and I both know and respect. And furthermore, you also know that I respect you and thus you fully understand that I was not cursing you

but doing what it took to snap your attention. If that act has offended you please accept my sincere apologies. 

• Upvote 2

Even though America’s Frontline Doctors are represented here buy a handful of video participants admitting their members number into a thousand, all media attention is given mostly to one Dr. Stella Immanuel, why? 

Dr. Immanuel is from another country and culture with differing belief systems, were witch craft, casting of spells, spiritism even demon possession are more of a daily occurrence or way of life. I don’t know what Dr. Immanuel has experienced or seen in her life that shapes her belief system, but I do know, belief systems can change and grow overtime. I’m not saying that they will change, but I don’t like being judged poorly and labeled, so I’m not gonna judge others based on a couple hours of what the media spent writhing and posting.

obviously she’s excited over her experience’s treating patients, the other doctors are as well, which is the heart of the matter You decide? 

There is solid evidence to what Dr. Immanuel is referring, although because of nationality gap, language misunderstanding and ramped faults biblical teachings, I don't support her spiritual beliefs. But because of her life experience can she pick up on things people in the states do not see, again You decide?

Do your own Internet search: Demon Possession; this is what I found.

DEMON POSSESSION

The captive control and influence of a person by an invisible wicked spirit. In Bible times demonized persons were afflicted in various ways: some were unable to speak, some were blind, some acted insane, and some possessed superhuman strength. All were woefully mistreated by these invisible bullies. (Mt 9:32; 12:22;17:15; Mr 5:3-5; Lu 8:29; 9:42; 11:14; Ac 19:16) Men, women, and children were their victims. (Mt 15:22; Mr 5:2) Sometimes the agony was compounded when many demons gained possession of a person at the same time. (Lu 8:2, 30) When the demon was expelled, the person returned to a normal, sane state of mind. There is a difference between demon possession and ordinary physical sickness and disease, for Jesus cured both types of disorder.—Mt 8:16; 17:18; Mr 1:32, 34.

Reed more: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001154 

So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.” Rev 12:9,12

A good question might be; when did The account of Revelation 12:9 take place?

In fact; Satan along with his demons will use propaganda to gather all of the nations and their military Forces to war against God him self. Yes the demons (fallen angels) exist and have been a force against God and his creation (mankind) ever sense Adam join Satan’s rebellion. Compare: (Dan 2:44)

And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. And they gathered them together to the place (the place like Covid-19 is Global, God War is Global, Armageddon is symbolic for God’s day) that is called in Hebrew Armageddon. (Rev 16:13-14,16)

Other interesting posts: 

Requirements%20for%20Dispensing%20or%20S

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1