Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:30 PM CDT - 7/28/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Petra  ...the budget.  We haven't seen the budget.  They haven't shown the budget.  Why What's in the budget that they don't want to show us?  It's the rate.  It has to be..."coincidences" are aligning to demonstrate a great need for change.  And the "white papers" even dictate that the change occurs with the change in rate...I see a lot of alignment going on for now rather than later...There are a lot of coincidences aligning with a timed event that has got to be coming up here pretty quick

*** Delta  ...what I'm expecting from the Central Bank to do - I'm expecting them to tell me the same thing what Allaq did in 2016.  Exactly a mirror like that announcement.  What he said at that time was in early 2017 we are going to lift the 3 zeros and introduce smaller denominations.  That's what I'm waiting for...They have to have a time-frame and based on the experience of the CBI they always give people a month, two months in advance...they can raise the value but in the case of Iraq they have to introduce lower denominations too and that is the problem.  That's why you need time to do that... 

*** Jeff   ...March of last year...Iraq introduced us to the Financial Management Law...it's a tool that will be used to commission the rate change...this first article is an older one from March 20, 2019:   "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation"  ...they explain the Financial Administration Law to us and how it's...a tool used to commission the rate change.  Let's look at the article from yesterday Article:   "The Government and parliament are considering approving two budgets"  ...One for the remainder of this year and one for next year of 2021...  Quote:   "...expressing his belief there will be no federal budget for the year of 2020 and the government will complete this year according to the Financial Management Law." ..(post 1 of 2)...

*** Jeff  ...this is huge...the Financial Management Law - that is the tool used to commission the rate change...they're telling you they're about to restructure their budget for the second half of this year under the guidance and control of the Financial Management Law...see how huge this is?...notice how they brought you the "White Papers".   Also notice how they went into great detail about reviewing the exchange rate and notice how they're doing this as they're finishing the first half of their year approaching the second half of their year.  September is red hot...this article is amazing...(Post 2 of 2)... :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4