Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possibly implanting Financial management law from September onwards

BETTYBOOP

There was an article read out on his video but I cant find it anywhere hence why it is in rumours. 

7-28-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...March of last year...Iraq introduced us to the Financial Management Law...it's a tool that will be used to commission the rate change...this first article is an older one from March 20, 2019:   "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation"  ...they explain the Financial Administration Law to us and how it's...a tool used to commission the rate change.  Let's look at the article from yesterday Article:   "The Government and parliament are considering approving two budgets"  ...One for the remainder of this year and one for next year of 2021...  Quote:   "...expressing his belief there will be no federal budget for the year of 2020 and the government will complete this year according to the Financial Management Law."  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

On 7/29/2020 at 5:21 AM, screwball said:

How many of these laws are on the second reading?

I'm guessing....A BUNCH. You have to love how they go through all the actions to read and vote on a 'law',

three times no less, then fail to enact it. Fools.

MRW When i hear somebody blows themselves up on BF4 - GIF on Imgur

I believe the FML was approved over a year ago. Hurry up.....and wait !!

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1