Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 8:45 AM CDT - 7/28/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Petra & Austin that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Petra *** ...If I was going to use two words today to describe all the articles coming out in the last 72 hours it would be "strategic confusion"...there's some interesting development that I think we need to bring up...they are so desperate for cash they are offering people to deposit their money into the banks...I saw two articles.  One said they are offering double the return and other article said they're offering a 10% interest rate The only way I could see them making double the return is if they were given double the purchasing power or triple or quadruple the purchasing power.  The key here is the liquidity factor is still an issue within the country of Iraq...they are essentially borrowing from the people themselves so they can turn around and pay them...(from yesterday).. 

*** Austin-Powers *** ...Normally I'd say that it is entirely possible they'd kick the can down range another 6 months to a year. They've been doing this for 10+ years and nothing would stop them to do that again. However, now it's different. You have a P.M. who isn't kissing Iran's rear end. You have things blowing up all over Iran and putting things out of commission. You have a President facing re-election who needs something dramatic to get reelected. You have a global cash liquidity crisis that needs to be dealt with NOW! You have IQD prices going through the roof because nobody can get it. Something BIG is going to happen between now and January 2nd, and I believe before then.  I have other reasons that I believe this time somethings in the works, but in any case, the earth is moving. How fast is hard to tell, but believe this is coming.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra *** ...they're definitely following a playbook.  Now it's down to execution of that playbook and the timing is there...central banks - we know they are aware of what's going on.  I think now it's down to a timing issue.  I think they've done all the checks they've needed to check...I think our study is coming to a close...

*** Frank26 ***  ...Iraq is a sovereign country.  The President of the United States of America is about to make that announcement...IMO...

I sincerely hope Frank is correct, and Pres. Trump actually makes the announcement... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's more opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra ***...there is a lot happening behind the scenes that we can't comment on.  I know there are things I know that I can't comment on that are occurring from a global perspective because of what I do.  I want to encourage you that this train is coming in.  It has too.  There are too many things that are going on extraneously outside of just the Iraqi dinar that is making this happen.  The fact that you are in this now is a gift from God.  I would implore you to ask him for guidance and direction as to what you do with this money.  Be discerning.  There are a lot of wolves out there.  I would hate you guys to study and listen and lose it because you didn't think through it...we're seeing the fine print begin tapped out because this contract is ready to be done...the progress being made is phenomenal.  It's exciting.  Yes there are hiccups...but they're getting there.  They're getting it done...there isn't much left to do...we're at a point now where they have to make their move and it's going to be soon...

*** Frank26 ***   Article: "The Central Bank Participates In the Bani Platform".  This is extremely important for you to pay close attention to.  This is also dealing with the IBBC...they're sayin that the Central Bank is participating now in different platforms...If you look up that word platform when it comes to banking it stands for international communication between banks...why in the world would a program rate that is sanctioned on the United Nations Security Council need platforms with banks from Iraq to have a platform communication with banks outside of Iraq?  It's a program rate for crying out loud.  They're not Article VIII for crying out loud.  They're not international but when you see these types of footsteps...follow these tracks & follow the money you'll understand what's going on...This is the evidence of things not seen yet. 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra   So where are we? ...Clearly there is a rush to get things done in order for the white paper to be engaged so a date and rate can be revealed.  Remember, nothing in the entire white paper can be accomplished as to the future of the growth of the Iraqi state with out a change in rate.  None..!  All the efforts of the committees, the ministries, agriculture, mining, defense, infrastructure, nothing can happen until this move is made...(post 1 of 2)... 

*** Petra   ...So, we have these polymer notes that have been in circulation for apparently some time.  Why all the hubbub "now" when they have been around for a while?  Could it be part of the education process?  Could it be a pre-emptory move by the CBI to make citizens aware and understand the coming change?  I think so.  Everything they have been doing has been strategic but now the strategy is being played out as we await the execution of that strategy.  Nothing is going to stop it or we will truly have a failed state and that is "not" going to happen with the wealth in that country... IMO, we are at the goal line waiting to cross for lack of a better metaphor...(post 2 of 2)... 

*** Frank26   ...we have gone through "what if".  We have gone through "when".  And now we are going though a time-frame and a rate in "white pagers"...it's not an opinion that they are going to change their exchange rate - it's a CBI statement...every day they wait to make the announcement of the new exchange rate it gets easier and easier to tell the monetary reform, to tell the citizens of the new currency of the new exchange rate, of the new Iraqi banking system to the citizens.  You see it must not fail with the citizens.  It can fail with you, and it has with a few of you, but it must not fail with the citizens.  This is the key to the monetary reform success...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Mornig Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Mnt Goat   ...There is now NO sign from the CBI they are doing any actions for a near future RV for the rest of this year. Sorry!   For some time it was looking as though we might have a pretty good chance but that chance was killed this week. Now that the finance committee in conjunction with the CBI has re-issued bonds to cover the 3months beyond July - Sept for the salaries. So the pressure is off and we may have to wait a bit longer to see the reinstatement. Maybe January 2021 is coming back into view? Just saying….

*** Breitling  If the value of their currency is too high regionally...no body is going to want to do business with Iraq because the value of labor is too high.  This is how Iraq is going to look at it.  They are going to look at that.  And they are also going to compare it with them doing business outside of Iraq and they might be able to pull it off.  That's how they're looking at it.  That's why they haven't made the decision yet.  That's why they're taking their time.  You guys are in panic mode because you're waiting for your big payday.  You don't realize how important of a decision this is for Iraq...(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Breitling   ...They've got to be able to balance...how do they be competitive in the region and also take advantage of the International markets?  Because if they go too high - regionally they're going to get cut off.  If they go too low they're not going to be able to pay for the local budget...(Post 2 of 2)... 

*** Ray   From across the pond...All talk today is the plan to cover the salaries for next 3 months at reduced rates so Iraq can pay salaries. Then after 3 months, the new plans and reforms will assist.  This indicates no rate change for 3 months going into the new fiscal year just like they talked about this morning and now is on Iraqi TV.  (REMEMBER: Watch what they DO... not what they say)..

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several more opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** MilitiaMan   Article:  "Member of Parliamentary Finance: The country's financial situation is very critical and we are working to get out of the crisis"    Another reiteration of what is going on. But, Al-Nassery just told us what he is doing and that is going into the social market economy. That includes the Secondary Markets...They are not going into the market economies of the world at a program rate. The theme is not wait and stagnate, it is ACTIVATE..!! They say in the current week to come... 

**** Pimpy   ...we are so close it's not even funny.  What I'm seeing in these news articles is Iraq is setting themselves up to be a sovereign nation again.  Yes, finally!  'But why is that a big deal Pimpy?'  I'll tell you.  In order for them to be a sovereign nation they must have an internationally recognized currency.  Yes, a currency that's recognized and traded on the Forex.  This is good.  This is what we want to see happening...hope and pray...This what we need to help the Iraqi dinar get back on the international scene so that the rate change can take place...

...And so we wait for the big event to occur with great expectation..! Blessings - Ron

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.