Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary law reveals the imminent birth of an important law

yota691

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-2-6

Information / private ...

On Tuesday, the Parliamentary Law Committee revealed that the Federal Court Law was close to being finalized.

Committee member Mohamed Al-Ghazzi said in a statement to "Information", that "the legal committee has completed the discussion on the Federal Court Law and the proposal sent by the Presidency of the Republic," noting that "the law was handed over to the Presidency of the Parliament for the purpose of gaining legislative status for it."

He added that "the law will be on the agenda of the House of Representatives during the sessions that will be held soon," noting that "the Federal Court Law is necessary to pass because it is related to the conduct of elections and its absence or its disruption negatively affects early elections."

And the Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed, earlier, that the upcoming parliament sessions will be devoted to passing the Federal Budget Bill of 2020 and the Federal Court Law. End 25

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

If/when the dollar crashes, how would it affect the Iraqi Dinar?

The US doesn't have swap lines with the Central Bank of Iraq, just 15 central banks including Canada, Mexico, England, Australia and others...

How many US dollars is the CBI holding as a percentage or ratio of other currencies compared especially to the Yuan? 

Cuz the US / China rhetoric is drumming louder...and really I'm most interested in how much China is involved in Iraq?

Any ideas most welcome.

• Upvote 1

So Parliament is pregnant with a law? I wonder if this thing goes full term or if it will be just another miscarriage. We should know in 9 more months. Sad thing is, they probably don't know the father. The whole world is changing faster than you can say ah snap! and these guys just keep stumbling around trying to have an idea baby

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

So Parliament is pregnant with a law? I wonder if this thing goes full term or if it will be just another miscarriage. We should know in 9 more months. Sad thing is, they probably don't know the father. The whole world is changing faster than you can say ah snap! and these guys just keep stumbling around trying to have an idea baby

Exactly 

5 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

I don't care who y'all are . . .that there is Dead Nuts On Smart as a Tack Accurate and Funny As Hell ! 

Wish I'd said it ! Thanks mr. unlikely :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gregp said:

Exactly 

Dumb Iraqi jokes:

:bananacamel:🤣😜🤣

1. How do you keep an Iraqi busy?

Write “flip” on both sides of a sheet of paper.

2. Why did the Iraqi get so excited about finishing a jigsaw puzzle in six months?

Because the box said it was for “2 to 4 years.”

3. How do you know if a blonde’s been using your computer?

You’ll find White Out all over the screen.

4. What did the Iraqi say when she found out she was pregnant with a new law?

“I wonder if it’s mine.”

5. How many Iraqis does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to steal it. the other to change it. 

<insert random dumb blonde jokes, put in Iraqi>

• Haha 3