Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:45 PM CDT - 7/27/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Jeff   ...gold and silver IMO are slowly increasing in value walking you to the timing of the rate change As well as the dollar devaluing so that way when the rate does change it will strengthen the US dollar so the dollar can actually go back up in value...The dollar is already high.  It was well over 100 cents so it would make sense that if they are going to gold backed they would have to devalue the dollar to give it wiggle room to go back up when they or if they go gold-backed...

*** Pimpy    There is talk about Iraq going back to its normal fiscal period...the year would start in April.  Their half year would be October.  That's what it used to be and that would line them up with other Arab nations that are all part of the Arab Monetary Fund...Let's see if inside this new budget we do see the rate change.  That'll be really nice... Quote:   "...revealed the handing over of the 2020 budget to the house of representative next October. Staring to work on a budget of 2021.  Noting it would be delivered to the parliament in October noting that it would be studied and approved early"  ...October seems to be a big month for a lot of reasons...Something about this month of October.  You know there's the rumors of when Trump's going to be meeting with IMF bank.  We'll see what happens there.  Obviously they're putting forward their budget in October as well.  This could all mean something or maybe it won't.  We'll keep an eye on it. 

*** Footforward   [Things seem quiet in regards to dong and dinar...]   ...it has been. Intel has been very quiet. A lot of rumors. Very few people willing to talk. I like where we are at.  [Iraq announced budget for 2021 will be completed by October.  September could be the RV month.]   there will be a bit of misdirection on timing. So while most watch September I watch now.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Jeff   ...gold and silver IMO are slowly increasing in value walking you to the timing of the rate change As well as the dollar devaluing so that way when the rate does change it will strengthen the US dollar so the dollar can actually go back up in value...The dollar is already high.  It was well over 100 cents so it would make sense that if they are going to gold backed they would have to devalue the dollar to give it wiggle room to go back up when they or if they go gold-backed...

Thank you Ron.  This is actually a decent post from Jeff imo.  

I don’t think Gold and Silver are going up slowly and I will say BTC is really popping the last few days. I’m on board this Crypto Train.  

We have a decent thread going for those that are VIP.  Check out the Crypto News and  ETH threads.  We have some smart folks invested who are sharing their knowledge and experience.  I’m playing catch-up and I’m fascinated with what I am reading.  It is a spec investment so if you decide to buy some please, please do your careful research and Due Diligence.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Gold Reaches All-Time High as Bitcoin Breaks Above $11k

Jul 27, 2020 at 22:42 UTCUpdated Jul 27, 2020 at 22:51 UTC

The price of gold reached a new all-time intraday high of $1,942 Monday, extending a rally that started in 2019.

• A record high for the yellow metal comes during an approximately 28% rally since January.
  • Gold’s previous record high of $1,924 was reached on September 6, 2011.
  • Bitcoin, often viewed as digital gold, soared to $11,400 as the stalwart cryptocurrency keeps pace with gold. 
  • Bitcoin gained more than 13% over the past 24 hours, according to OnChainFX
  • Upvote 3

*** Footforward   [Things seem quiet in regards to dong and dinar...]   ...it has been. Intel has been very quiet. A lot of rumors. Very few people willing to talk. I like where we are at.  [Iraq announced budget for 2021 will be completed by October.  September could be the RV month.]   there will be a bit of misdirection on timing. So while most watch September I watch now.

Well, July came and went, after September comes and goes. they have the goals set up for October of '21. These guys are almost comical. I'm sticking with Ron.......

"Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when"

• Thanks 1