Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shoot them!

Perhaps a bit radical.....but how better to stop those throwing rocks and other dangerous debris at cops.....or hitting them with bats...  

Same for those destroying property and looting.....same with Federal holdings...   

Put a body cam right on the weapon......the crime will be recorded....and the response will  be swift....and recorded...

Peaceful protesters have nothing to fear.....and until there are consequences for the agitators, the destruction will continue!

No need to go fatal..... lower extremities are fine.....task force of 5.....one expert marksman.....4 to guard him from retaliation......any attempt to retaliate will also be dealt with....

Only the bad guys need be worried....     CL

Consequences!...😮

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561833/PICTURED-Protester-shot-dead-Austin-protest.html

PICTURED: Armed BLM protester who gave interview to camera alongside his quadruple amputee fiancee during Austin march moments before being shot dead by motorist who drove into crowd and opened fire

• Black Lives Matter protester killed Saturday has been identified as Garrett Foster
  • Foster's mother, Sheila, said he was pushing his quadruple amputee fiancee, Whitney Mitchell, in wheelchair just moments before he was shot multiple times 
  • Foster was seen carrying AK-47 while protesting with Mitchell at demonstration 
  • The shooting happened just before 10pm during the Austin protest, police said
  • Incident occurred after a vehicle sped toward demonstrators, witnesses said
  • Witnesses told cops the driver fired multiple shots, striking Foster before fleeing 

By VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:45 EDT, 26 July 2020 | UPDATED: 14:43 EDT, 26 July 2020 

A Black Lives Matter protester, who was shot dead during in Texas by a driver who sped toward the crowd before opening fire Saturday night, was pushing his quadruple amputee fiancee in her wheelchair just moments before the shooting. 

The victim has been identified as Garrett Foster, whose mother, Sheila, spoke to Good Morning America on Sunday. 

Foster's mother said her son had attended several peaceful protests with his fiancee Whitney Mitchell, who is a quadruple amputee. Sheila said Foster was pushing his fiancee right before he was fatally shot.   

The shooting happened just before 10pm during a protest in Austin, police spokesperson Katrina Ratliff told reporters early Sunday. 

Garrett Foster (pictured with his fiancee), who was shot dead during a demonstration in Texas when he approached a vehicle Saturday night, was pushing his quadruple amputee fiancee in her wheelchair just moments before the shooting

Foster (pictured with his fiancee) was seen holding an AK-47 while speaking to media before he was killed Saturday night

Foster (pictured with his fiancee) was seen holding an AK-47 while speaking to media before he was killed Saturday night

In the clip, Foster (pictured at the protest) is heard saying: 'They don't let us march in the streets anymore so gotta practice some of our rights'

In the clip, Foster (pictured at the protest) is heard saying: 'They don't let us march in the streets anymore so gotta practice some of our rights'

During the demonstration, a vehicle had honked, turned down a road and then sped toward protesters, witness Michael Capochiano said. 

The vehicle became surrounded by shouting protesters, and Foster approached the vehicle carrying his AK-47, Capochiano recalled.  

The driver then stuck a gun out of the car window and fired several shots, hitting Foster, before speeding away, according to the witness.

But Foster's mother said the man 'got out of his car and started firing shots, and my son was shot three times'. 

Foster was then rushed to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.  

Sheila told GMA that she wouldn't be surprised if her son was carrying a gun because he was licensed to carry and probably 'would've felt the need to protect himself'.

The open carrying of long guns is generally allowed in Texas. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All I’m going to say is, this is unnecessary and stupid. 

A person carrying an AK-47 to a “Peaceful Protest”  

The liberal UK story is a blatant lie. I've watched multiple videos of people admitting that this punk azz kid attempted to pull someone from their car while carrying assault rifle.  At which point the punk Azz kid learned the cold hard facts of life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is the fault of the Dem Mayor.  Another Liberal who allowed a march down the Main Street in Austin without a permit, any coordination with City Traffic Control, or Police Protection.  The Rules and Laws are there to protect everyone.  Do you think the KKK or any counter BLM group would be allowed to block off the Main Street in Austin on a Saturday night.  

The Mayor should be forced to resign for not having the streets blocked off for unaware drivers. If someone came toward my car carrying an AK-47 shouting and threatening me, I would without hesitation draw my weapon and defend myself. 

Even though Austin is in Texas it is very much like California or Portland.  It’s always been Liberal but it is now Snowflake batshiiite Liberal.  I went to College at UT, worked in the City Hospital and started my Business in Austin. It used to be a very great place but now it’s been over run with Californians and all their BS. Between the Liberal move ins and the Illegals voting  Trump will have a tougher time winning Texas this year.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I think he is going to have a tough time winning. I'll be voting for him though. This virus situation could have been handled better but he didn't create it and it comes down to individual actions to help make it better.  During his time as president he has done many good things. But that is a matter of opinion.  He probably shouldn't talk so much though. Lol.

He has been no more divisive then the last president.  But I guess that is a matter of opinion.  

I don't expect my my president to be perfect. But I do expect my government to work for the better of the people and not be such giant uncompromising assess.  No matter who occupies the office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

This is the fault of the Dem Mayor.  Another Liberal who allowed a march down the Main Street in Austin without a permit, any coordination with City Traffic Control, or Police Protection.  The Rules and Laws are there to protect everyone.  Do you think the KKK or any counter BLM group would be allowed to block off the Main Street in Austin on a Saturday night.  

The Mayor should be forced to resign for not having the streets blocked off for unaware drivers. If someone came toward my car carrying an AK-47 shouting and threatening me, I would without hesitation draw my weapon and defend myself. 

Even though Austin is in Texas it is very much like California or Portland.  It’s always been Liberal but it is now Snowflake batshiiite Liberal.  I went to College at UT, worked in the City Hospital and started my Business in Austin. It used to be a very great place but now it’s been over run with Californians and all their BS. Between the Liberal move ins and the Illegals voting  Trump will have a tougher time winning Texas this year.  

That bloodshed is on the Mayor.  Anyone with common sense would of not allow this event to happen in the first place, given all the riots around the country.  Austin is a beautiful city, but its going down the wrong path of leadership.  Destruction is on the verge of this city.  Petion the Mayor to step down!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, cranman said:

I think he is going to have a tough time winning. I'll be voting for him though. This virus situation could have been handled better but he didn't create it and it comes down to individual actions to help make it better.  During his time as president he has done many good things. But that is a matter of opinion.  He probably shouldn't talk so much though. Lol.

He has been no more divisive then the last president.  But I guess that is a matter of opinion.  

I don't expect my my president to be perfect. But I do expect my government to work for the better of the people and not be such giant uncompromising assess.  No matter who occupies the office.

The voters will show face come election and the outcome will be good. Faith!

• Like 2

It has been reported that he pointed his AK at the driver, the driver then returned fire and fled. He stopped down the road outside of the crowd. He, the driver, did call 911 afterwards, was arrested and then later released without being charged. So it looks like this AK carrying punk got what he deserved if the reports are correct.

Edited by 8th ID
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4