Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Luigi1

Iraq To Secure More Loans Through October.

Recommended Posts

Luigi says...from The Throat Of The Goat...

There is no more urgency for Iraq to RV any time soon.

Iraq to secure more loans to pay wages through mid-October.

Iraq is broke...is on borrowed time with the loans.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

 

 

7-25-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:   "IRAQ PLANS TO BORROW 18 BILLION DOLLARS"   18 billion will buy them 18 divided by 5 = 3.6 months of salaries. That’s July – mid October only. That is IF they can secure the loans. And then what next?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

There is no more urgency for Iraq to RV any time soon.

Iraq to secure through mid-October.


Then U And The Goat Better Hurry To The Bank Weegie - And Find Another Investment ! :o 

 

Here's a monkey riding a goat.
 

:D  :D  :D 

 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DinarThug said:


Then U And The Goat Better Hurry To The Bank Weegie - And Find Another Investment ! :o 

 

Here's a monkey riding a goat.
 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

 

 

Too funny.......

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Iraq is broke...on borrowed time, drowning with Billion$ in Loan Debt$.

 

Hold your water wings, Weegie.  Here comes help. :bravo:

 

              Funny Drowning GIFs | Tenor
 
        Maybe you could lend them some ZIM?? :lol:
Edited by King Bean
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, King Bean said:

 

Hold your water wings, Weegie.  Here comes help. :bravo:

 

              Funny Drowning GIFs | Tenor
 
        Maybe you could lend them some ZIM?? :lol:

 

 

Awesome....Ciao Amico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
       Auguri amico mio. Spero che tu sia al sicuro.
Sento che la ricompensa per la nostra lunga attesa 'e quasi qui.

                                           :bagofmoney::moneybag::bagofmoney:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, King Bean said:

       Auguri amico mio. Spero che tu sia al sicuro.
Sento che la ricompensa per la nostra lunga attesa 'e quasi qui.

                                           :bagofmoney::moneybag::bagofmoney:

 

 

Ciao ...Grazie per le parole gentili ( thanks for the kind words)

 

Speriamo...(Let's hope)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Ciao ...Grazie per le parole gentili ( thanks for the kind words)

 

Speriamo...(Let's hope)


Mind If We Dispatch U Over To Bavaria - To Translate What The Goat’s Saying ? :o 

 

funny-german-bike-stand.gif

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:


Mind If We Dispatch U Over To Bavaria - To Translate What The Goat’s Saying ? :o 

 

funny-german-bike-stand.gif

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

Actually Bavaria / Bayern is very close to my area......One just needs to go through little Austria and you're there...Lots of fellows from this area love going there  mainly for the Oktober Fest in Munich ( Munchen)...M is indeed a nice town

 

BTW...Great naughty picture

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.