Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 10:35 PM CDT - 7/24/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Mnt Goat  I told everyone weeks ago to bash your hopes of any RV during the month of July. There are way too many pieces still to fix and work out prior. But I know for a fact the project to delete the zeros is going to take place sooner than later. They are also planning a new CBI governor replacement. 

*** BGG   Article:  "Minister of Finance: 300 thousand “space” employees in IraqQuote:  "Allawi explained that the issues that were buried because of the large and growing oil revenues are now evolving, and this includes payments for an estimated 300,000 “ghost” or fictional employee ”  This is probably more accurately translated as “Ghost employees”, a corruption issue for a long time now and one of the big reasons no one wants to just give them money for “salaries”.  It would all go to these corrupt politicians via this sham payroll scam.  The good news – the MoF is going after them in an open, honest, legal fashion.

*** Pimpy    Question:  "[What are the] best places to turn in foreign currency?"  Foreign currencies as long as there's no restrictions on them you should be able to turn them into your bank...just ask them in advance...just say, 'If I bought foreign currency and I needed to exchange it can I buy it and exchange it here?'  If they say what kind of currency just say "any kind".  Don't tell them anything specifically because Iraq has restrictions on it and they'll say no they don't do Iraqi dinar.  Just hang tight and once the restrictions are off then consider that...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. 

Thanks Ron. YOUR statement is the only one that makes sense. Love what you bring to DV.  albeit for entertainment if nothing else.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1