Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:45 PM CDT - 7/23/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26  Where will we as investors see the rate has changed 1 to 1 On the CBI website. When Probably when you wake up one morning.  Why?  Because when you're asleep they're up working very hard...unless you're up at 3 or 4 in the morning you're not gonna see it until the next day when you wake up...:cowboy2:

*** Pimpy  There's a lot of people in the group they always feel this is never going to happen.  I get that...it's been stretched out over years.  Over 10 years.  15 years for people.  So I get that their frustration.  If I may make a suggestion...you can go 'I'm done.  This isn't going to happen.'  Sell your currency back.  And ignore it all together.  Or what you could do instead of driving yourself crazy. Cut off the news for a little bit.  That includes me...If everyday you're waking up with anticipation I would imagine there are only so many times you can be let down...this is why people shouldn't say dates or rates.  The truth of the matter is nobody knows...be grounded.  Be calm.  It is going to happen.  That's my opinion.  It appears to be happening very very soon.  You can see all the signs that are here...hang tight, be cool and have faith...:twothumbs:

*** Delta  ...I'm gonna stick to my personal opinion even though the team does not agree with me...I wish and I hope and I pray to God I'm wrong 1000% but I'm leaning toward September...I'll take September, assuming it will actually increase in value in September...RON :cowboy:

*** Mnt Goat   Where do we stand for the RV...I am not looking for anything in July. There are just too many pieces still to put in place to make this happen. Also we are moving into August soon and so I see a possible window opening if certain actions are taken. But I do know for a FACT that they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it. They need to be on the FOREX trading now and so are pushing aggressively now to make it all happen. Also, ISX is now trading the Iraqi dinar like a currency exchange and this is a very, very good sign too.  When ISX comes live on NASDAQ this will be the time they also put the dinar back to the currency exchanges. I look at the ISX move now as a testing ground for the dinar with investors. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26  ...Remember I told you the articles are saying "something new", "new mechanism".  The word "exchange rate" is being used tremendously.  And the reason why is because they have a rate and date (determined) for the exchange rate.  It's hot news.  It's out there... Article:   "The Iraqi economy...the predicament of the situation and the problems of the solution They are talking about their financial crisis...when it's all said and done...  Quote:   "The exchange rate is one of the "keys" to the solution" ...we have to increase the exchange rate of our currency, not decrease it, against the American dollar...isn't that cool...I'm all for it..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6