Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - 7/22/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON:easyrider:

*** Pimpy  ...For those of you that don't know they switched Al-Kazemi's meeting from July to August.  It's coming up here very shortly.  I think it was supposed to be yesterday but there were some delays and now Kazemi will be over there [Washington D.C.] in August...

*** Adam Montana    OIL - over $40. Good enough! ...OIL is the reason Iraq has this unique opportunity and it's the foundation for their wealth - past, lost, present, and future.  If Iraq didn't have the natural resources... The opportunity wouldn't be here.  But, they do, and we are here. ...Iraq has successfully migrated from the place where Iran was manipulating them, to their current position of strength with Iran.  Iraq is no longer a puppet of Iran. This is one of the best possible scenarios for us! I wouldn't say it was mandatory for a progression of the RV timeline, but it's most certainly a positive thing! ..(post 1 of 2)...

*** Adam Montana   Iran isn't the only place Iraq and Kazzammie are working. We're also witnessing positive Saudi news. We also have news regarding Iraq's oil exports... and they are NOT complying with the OPEC+ agreement. It was my opinion all along that they would not comply with that agreement... they are nodding "yes", but doing exactly what they want at the same time. Iraq is moving forward, they are strengthening all aspects of their situation... and that is GOOD for us!  ...Go Kazzammie, go HCL, go Iraq...GO RRRVVVV!!! ..(post 2 of 2)...

Adam's posts were taken from another site that follows his Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can read Adam's entire chat at (LINK): Adam Montana Weekly 23 July 2020

*** Frank26  ...the "white papers" contain IMO the date, the rate and it has the numbers for the HCL Wow. [Q? ...'A lot of people know the date and rate now?']  Yeah.  People that should know...this is the highest intel on planet Earth as far as I'm concerned...these files for the rate and date of the Iraqi dinar no other currency is going through this.  No other currency on planet Earth can do what this currency is about to do for many countries around the world...loose lips sinks ships...there is nothing more guarded than the rate and the date...I don't know of anything of more valued than the Iraqi dinar date and rate because of what it's going to do globally.  It's a global stimulus - the Iraqi dinar.  Every country is prepared for it...

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5