Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night HOT Opinions @ 9:09 PM CDT - 7/21/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON:easyrider:

*** Mnt Goat ***   This period we have seen many negotiations between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.  As a result, they signed investment agreements on energy and sports, the kingdom’s state TV reported on Monday...It was also announced this week that Iran and Iraq are close to reaching an agreement regarding foreign currency exchange between the two countries. This is part of what will get us the revaluation of the Rial and Dinar. They need to put all trading partners on a level playing field in the middle east if there is going to be peace. Hang in a bit longer. Our RV is coming….

*** Frank26 ***  ...I've never seen what I've been seeing on the Iraqi stock exchange with their currency.  The Iraqi dinar is climbing to new records.  I've never seen anything like this before...the 'exchange rate' that's the key to turning over everything.  The monetary reform. The economic reforms.  Everything...Kazemi is going to announce a new exchange rate.  That's the key to be announced to the citizens.  It has to work with them...

*** Petra ***  They were targeting the 15th for him [current CBI governor Allaq to leave].  Obviously there has been a delay or two.  IMO it could be that he needs to get money positioned around the world so appropriate things can happen - they can make the rate change...currency has to be moving to change value...

*** Frank26 *** ...Will we see Kazemi on the 24th? ...Is Kazemi going to go to Washington D.C.?  I doubt it...Sorry Kazemi get your passports back in.  Just hold up.  Make an open ticket.  Trump will tell you when to come over.  He'll know when to tell you to come over when Pompeo turns in his report - You know the "white papers".  I believe that date of the 24th has to move...I think we're going to see it very soon...

*** Delta ***   ...the Central Bank was saying printing the currency is not for the government spending. ...The central bank is basically telling everybody yes, we did print currencies but that currency we did print, they're not for the government.  In my speculation.  IMO those are the lower denomination that of course all of us are waiting for...

*** Frank26 ***  ...I feel, my goodness, we're right there.  Somebody says to me, 'Frank, why have they delayed?  What are they waiting for?  When are they going to do this?' My answer to them, IMO, is they've already done it - lifted the value.  That's why you see all these articles that are international with Iraq, externally with international companies.  That's the only way they could have done it.  What they need to do now is make this announcement...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

I believe that date of the 24th has to move...I think we're going to see it very soon...

Here we go again. Is the 24th the new July 15th? Move the goal posts.... Move the goal posts... Move the goal posts.  And he used that "SOON" word. (At least he didn't say the  "We are closer than ever" phrase.)

As Ron wisely says, Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. Thank you Ron. GREAT JOB ! We appreciate you for what you do. Hopeful news, but we have to look at it as mostly entertainment until we get that wonderful text SOME DAY !!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1