Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction & Currency Exchange Rates - Monday - 7/20/2020

Monday - 20 July 2020

CBI - The results of the foreign currency sale window for Monday 20/7/2020, which is executed today

Advertisement No. 4220

Sale Date -   Monday 20/7/2020, implemented today

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash

Total sale  amount

Note that:

• The sale price of the sums transferred to the accounts of banks abroad ( 1190 ) dinars per dollar.
  • Cash sale price ( 1190 ) dinars per dollar.

Link:   

» The Central Bank of Iraq sales schedule of foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) Monday 20/7/2020 implemented today

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

Didn't record above ...here's the correct numbers for Monday - 7/20/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

• Upvote 2

IQD Currency Exchange Rates

Monday - 7/210/2020

Currency Converter

US dollar USD 1190,000
Euro EUR 1361.836
Pound sterling GBP 1502.554
Canadian dollar CAD 879.267
Swiss franc S.FR 1265.217
Swedish krona SEK 131.054
Norwegian krone NOK 128.143
Danish krone DKK 182.883
Japanese yen JPY 11.092
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.143
Australian dollar AUD 833,000
Special drawing rights SDR 1654.552
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 2133037.200
 to me                              US dollar                             Euro                             Pound sterling                             Canadian dollar                             Swiss franc                             Swedish krona                             Norwegian krone                             Danish krone                             Japanese yen                             Chinese Yuan                             Australian dollar                              Special drawing rights                              Gold for 24-ounce                               
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

( IQD Rates - Updated: Monday - 7/20/2020 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 7-15-2020)
1229.650 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: No
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Am I the only one thinking that after seeing the "auctions" still giving out free money, that we will be going into next year chasing the same articles and rumors? Corruption is just the air they breathe. I've been in this long enough to know when we're being strung along. Sorry, needed to vent...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

47 minutes ago, jake21 said:

Am I the only one thinking that after seeing the "auctions" still giving out free money, that we will be going into next year chasing the same articles and rumors? Corruption is just the air they breathe. I've been in this long enough to know when we're being strung along. Sorry, needed to vent...

No worries.... good to vent. Many in here share your frustration and observation. After 16 1/2 yrs. of this, you get real good sensing those BS vibes these A- holes 🕳 put out. 

NO matter how they dress up the latest “ positive “ verbal diarrhea: you’re right, still being strung along after all these years. IMHO of course.

Bet the Iraqi folks must be mightily pizzed off right about now. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

No worries.... good to vent. Many in here share your frustration and observations.

Bet the Iraqi folks must be mightily pizzed off right about now. :tiphat:

1 hour ago, jake21 said:

the "auctions" still giving out free money.  Corruption is just the air they breathe. 

I agree with you HorseSoldier & with you Jake21...I bet they're very pissed at this point..!           RON:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jake21 said:

Am I the only one thinking that after seeing the "auctions" still giving out free money, that we will be going into next year chasing the same articles and rumors? Corruption is just the air they breathe. I've been in this long enough to know when we're being strung along. Sorry, needed to vent.

Vent away, I don’t blame you.  

Everything is on hold until after the US elections imho.  Put yourself if the crooks shoes.  Why should they change now.  Trump could be a lame duck and if the Dems win, they pay em off and it’s Business as usual.  All the crooks get paid including US politicians. The only ones who get hurt are the people of Iraq and investors like us ( said with extreme sarcasm). These guys are ripping off so much money there is no way they want change.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Vent away, I don’t blame you.  

Everything is on hold until after the US elections imho.  Put yourself if the crooks shoes.  Why should they change now.  Trump could be a lame duck and if the Dems win, they pay em off and it’s Business as usual.  All the crooks get paid including US politicians. The only ones who get hurt are the people of Iraq and investors like us ( said with extreme sarcasm). These guys are ripping off so much money there is no way they want change.  

Well said Pitcher.

• Thanks 2

Foreign currency, oil and gold prices for today: a slight rise in the dinar and "Brent crude"

2020-07-21
640x640-7-11.jpg?resize=640%2C426&ssl=1 A $ 1 class of currency above 100 lira banknotes in Istanbul, Turkey on August 14, 2018. Photo: Murad César - Reuters.

Follow Iraq:

"Yassin Iraq" publishes the prices of foreign currencies, gold and oil in Iraq and the world on Tuesday, July 21, 2020.

The exchange rates of the dollar in the local banking companies came:

Selling price of the dollar: 124,000

The purchase price of the dollar: 123,000

EUR World price: 100 euros = 114,40 dollars

Sterling world price: 100 pounds = 126.73 dollars

Turkish Lira World price: $ 100 = 685.70 Turkish lira

The price of an ounce of gold globally = 1818,60 $

The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil = 43,44 dollars

The price of a barrel of US crude oil = 41,00 dollars

And the banking companies recorded yesterday, Monday, the dollar prices, as follows:
the dollar's selling price: 124,250
the dollar's purchase price: 123,250

As the price of a barrel of Brent crude oil settled on Monday at 42,90 dollars

https://www.almaalomah.com/category/political/

• Upvote 1