Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Goes One-On-One With Chris Wallace Of Fox News

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

especially if I was a silver spoon narcissist used to getting my way at all cost.

That may be true but that does not allow the Democratic War machine to go off the rails and try to impeach him by using  our Federal Intelligence Agencies to be weaponized against him, WITH FAKE DOSSIERS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Reality

His reality is he’s looking for his puppet masters strings while locked up in his basement.  Biden was rejected 40 years as Presidential material.  Do you truly think he is any better at 80.  LMAO.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

His reality is he’s looking for his puppet masters strings while locked up in his basement.  Biden was rejected 40 years as Presidential material.  Do you truly think he is any better at 80.  LMAO.  

And yet another way of looking at it is.....this time around, Biden isn't a deeply flawed Trump....just as Trump wasn't a deeply flawed HRC in 2016....and now he's had 3-1/2 years to reveal all of his flaws and his divisive nature.  This upcoming election will say way more about Trump at 74 than it does about Biden at 77.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Nope but he is looking WAY better than what’s in there now! LMAO.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

and now he's had 3-1/2 years to reveal all of his flaws and his divisive nature.

I will give you he’s been divisive but look at the way he’s been treated since day one.  It takes two to tango in any war of words.  

To dismiss his Administration’s accomplishments is delusional.  Just think what could have been accomplished if the Dems did the job they were elected to do for the American people. And Reps as well. In other words DC has not done much for the American people in 20 plus years imo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Imagine that, you as a Trump supporter thinking the Dems minority women VP short list is weak.  Shocker, CL.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

There you go again.....determining who I support in the upcoming election.....I spent some long hours working for a candidate that would have opposed Trump......how about you?....

Are actively working for a Biden Presidency?

And yes....I do support the elected President.....warts and all.......he is my President....your President, as well as the countries.....

Nice dig on the minority women for VP....a little below your standards IMO......so who of the group would be the most qualified canidate.....Harris?......she couldn't handle Gabbard in the Debate......Rice?......"Bengazzi was caused by a cartoon"...

C'mon......inform us of the your most qualified....    CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No different than Democrats trying to figure out why the Right still believes David Dennison is the best choice.  :shrug:  And don't you think it's possible for a minority woman to be the best choice for VP?...after all the Right did indeed choose The Apprentice as their best choice, once upon a time.

GO RV, then BV

It is not a problem with having a minority woman. But once you say only a minority woman (then thats the problem) all people should compete so we can get the best. Having nothing to do with race. It should be because we want those who will honor the liberty of Americans.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

It is not a problem with having a minority woman. But once you say only a minority woman (then thats the problem) all people should compete so we can get the best. Having nothing to do with race. It should be because we want those who will honor the liberty of Americans.

Maybe he will get one of old Trump staffers.........Omarosa!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Omarosa

Now that right there is pretty damn funny.  Trump was a fool to let that gold digger anywhere near the WH.  That would be on par with Obama hiring Jerry Mathers to run the Deptartment of Housing and Urban Development 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Maybe he will get one of old Trump staffers.........Omarosa!

I don't understand why the communists are communists. It has to be money or blackmail. Because in this century alone Communism has killed multi millions. 60-80 million under Stalin. Up to 80 Million under Mao, then there is the Nazis. It is absurd to BELIEVE that you can control any man by authoritarianism.  It might look big right now and it will get louder no doubt about it. But at the end of the day when push comes to shove, Most people will be on the right side of history. I will put my faith in the Liberty of my mind to think freely and act according to the free will bestowed by the higher Law. Marxism is killing its own through fear. That is how I know it is a lost cause. And most humans inherently know this. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

There you go again.....determining who I support system" rel="">support in the upcoming election.....I spent some long hours working for a candidate that would have opposed Trump......how about you?....

Are actively working for a Biden Presidency?

And yes....I do support system" rel="">support the elected President.....warts and all.......he is my President....your President, as well as the countries.....

Nice dig on the minority women for VP....a little below your standards IMO......so who of the group would be the most qualified canidate.....Harris?......she couldn't handle Gabbard in the Debate......Rice?......"Bengazzi was caused by a cartoon"...

C'mon......inform us of the your most qualified....    CL 

I'm actively holding the current pOTUS accountable for his egregious treatment of the highest position in the land.....I'm doing my part.  If he does something good, I say so as well.....such as saying wearing a mask is patriotic.  I happen to agree 100% with that, though I wish he had said it months ago before his approval numbers tanked and he had no recourse.

Concerning a VP pick, the vetting process will work it's way out, but there seems to be many who are surely as qualified as Trump was when he ran...even more so in fact.  You've reminded us all, on many occasions, the amount of time and effort you put into the Gabbard campaign.....and as much as I would have liked that to come to fruition, she simply never gained traction.  Other than her military service, there are multiple women who have just as much experience as her, mayors, former administration, etc.....For me, when current administration occupies the bottom of the barrel, any candidate is a step up.....and the numbers say I'm not wrong.  Now polls are certainly subjective and 2016 can be sited as just exactly how inaccurate polls can be....of course, 2018 can as well.

GO RV, then BV 

16 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

I don't remember saying "only" a minority woman....If I did, it was not my intention.  As far as I know, Joe Biden has only committed to a woman as his running mate.....no mention of minority exclusivity.

GO RV, then BV

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm actively holding the current pOTUS accountable for his egregious treatment of the highest position in the land.....I'm doing my part.  If he does something good, I say so as well.....such as saying wearing a mask is patriotic.  I happen to agree 100% with that, though I wish he had said it months ago before his approval numbers tanked and he had no recourse.

Concerning a VP pick, the vetting process will work it's way out, but there seems to be many who are surely as qualified as Trump was when he ran...even more so in fact.  You've reminded us all, on many occasions, the amount of time and effort you put into the Gabbard campaign.....and as much as I would have liked that to come to fruition, she simply never gained traction.  Other than her military service, there are multiple women who have just as much experience as her, mayors, former administration, etc.....For me, when current administration occupies the bottom of the barrel, any candidate is a step up.....and the numbers say I'm not wrong.  Now polls are certainly subjective and 2016 can be sited as just exactly how inaccurate polls can be....of course, 2018 can as well.

GO RV, then BV 

As you seem to post here you are anti/negative/against ....this Trump Administration....my belief it is better to stand for something, rather than just want to burn something down....

Sure......Trump is voted out?

And what is the Country getting in return? 

My personal belief is that too many dominos have/are falling all over the World......whoever resides as President over the next 4 years will probably take a great deal of blame for what I believe lies ahead.....JMO

CL

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

As you seem to post here you are anti/negative/against ....this Trump Administration....my belief it is better to stand for something, rather than just want to burn something down....

It is also my belief to stand for something....and I can't think of anything better than standing up for the equal treatment of all people, regardless of creed, race, religion, etc. etc.....that standard bearer for this country has always been the occupier of OUR White House...and until this occupier understands he owes every American equal treatment, not just his rabid base, he will be treated appropriately.  He's the one who started and stoked the fire to burn it all down....not those who push back against it.  Now that he's decided to take the health of all Americans seriously and promote mask wearing, perhaps he can turn himself and his base around for the betterment of this nation.  As always, just my opinion, CL.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It is also my belief to stand for something....and I can't think of anything better than standing up for the equal treatment of all people, regardless of creed, race, religion, etc. etc.....that standard bearer for this country has always been the occupier of OUR White House...and until this occupier understands he owes every American equal treatment, not just his rabid base, he will be treated appropriately.  He's the one who started and stoked the fire to burn it all down....not those who push back against it.  Now that he's decided to take the health of all Americans seriously and promote mask wearing, perhaps he can turn himself and his base around for the betterment of this nation.  As always, just my opinion, CL.

Just a few facts.  Under the Trump Administration black unemployment was at its lowest in 50 years.  Under Trump more blacks bought homes than the previous Administrations.  Under Trump  Criminal Reform has begun. What have the Dems done for blacks in the past 50 years.  Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and many more have been turned into war zones.  Keep peddling the Race Card Shabbs, its all the Dems have to offer.  More hate more acrimony, kind of like your posts.  Don’t you find it troubling that the Dems have had 50 plus years to address race and nothing gets done.  BLM is a good slogan but the people who run it are Marxists and extreme racists.  BLM, Antifa, KKK and other groups are hate groups and should be unlawful in my opinion.  You will never solve the Race problem with violence and spewing hate.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Just a few facts.  Under the Trump Administration black unemployment was at its lowest in 50 years.  Under Trump more blacks bought homes than the previous Administrations.  Under Trump  Criminal Reform has begun. What have the Dems done for blacks in the past 50 years.  Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and many more have been turned into war zones.  Keep peddling the Race Card Shabbs, its all the Dems have to offer.  More hate more acrimony, kind of like your posts.  Don’t you find it troubling that the Dems have had 50 plus years to address race and nothing gets done.  BLM is a good slogan but the people who run it are Marxists and extreme racists.  BLM, Antifa, KKK and other groups are hate groups and should be unlawful in my opinion.  You will never solve the Race problem with violence and spewing hate.  

Tells me I'm playing the race card.....as he plays the race card.  SMH  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1