Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Goes One-On-One With Chris Wallace Of Fox News

Trump's sweaty Fox News interview shows his 2020 chances melting away

With every new poll showing him losing, both nationally and in battleground states, Trump’s despair dribbled through all of his pores Sunday

Mon 20 Jul 2020 13.59 BST Last modified on Mon 20 Jul 2020 14.15 BST

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

52 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm very familiar with the D.C. weather.

GO RV, then BV

HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING... *

WHAT...Heat index values up to 108 expected. * WHERE...The District of Columbia, as well as portions of central and southern Maryland and central and northern Virginia. *

WHEN...From noon today to 8 PM EDT this evening. * IMPACTS...Hot temperatures and high humidity may cause heat illnesses to occur.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

catbird seat - YouTube

GO RV, then BV  :eyebrows:

Is that supposed to be a joke?  It's such a shame to make him get up on a stage and speak.  It's an embarrassment to run him for President.  The man has lost it, for Pete's Sake!  How can you not see it?

catbird seat, (sitting) in the

Being in a position of advantage or superiority. The term originated in the American South, where the catbird is quite common.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Still trying to figure out why the left believes Biden is the best they have to offer......and why they believe limiting a VP choice by race and gender is a good idea?     CL 

No different than Democrats trying to figure out why the Right still believes David Dennison is the best choice.  :shrug:  And don't you think it's possible for a minority woman to be the best choice for VP?...after all the Right did indeed choose The Apprentice as their best choice, once upon a time.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Is that supposed to be a joke?  It's such a shame to make him get up on a stage and speak.  It's an embarrassment to run him for President.  The man has lost it, for Pete's Sake!  How can you not see it?

catbird seat, (sitting) in the

Being in a position of advantage or superiority. The term originated in the American South, where the catbird is quite common.

No offense, but after listening to the incoherent angry ramblings of Trump, it's really difficult to take his continued supporters seriously with questions like that.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense, but after listening to the incoherent angry ramblings of Trump, it's really difficult to take his continued supporters seriously with questions like that.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I posted this on the board.  I don't know if you saw it.  Let's wait and see what Trump has to say over the next 8 weeks and then people may be able to come to better decisions.

C-Span:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4893060/user-clip-grand-finale

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No different than Democrats trying to figure out why the Right still believes David Dennison is the best choice.  :shrug:  And don't you think it's possible for a minority woman to be the best choice for VP?...after all the Right did indeed choose The Apprentice as their best choice, once upon a time.

GO RV, then BV

Figures it would confuse the left.....he must have been the best choice......He was the one who was duly elected.....duh...

And the VP......pretty weak group of minority women on that short list.....

Forgetful Joe and his unqualified VP pick......."I think I saw a putty cat".......said the catbird!     CL 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Figures it would confuse the left.....he must have been the best choice......He was the one who was duly elected.....duh...

And the VP......pretty weak group of minority women on that short list.....

Forgetful Joe and his unqualified VP pick......."I think I saw a putty cat".......said the catbird!     CL 

Imagine that, you as a Trump supporter thinking the Dems minority women VP short list is weak.  Shocker, CL.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

You would probably be angry to if 95% of the News about you was negative, twisted, or wrong.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You would probably be angry to if 95% of the News about you was negative, twisted, or wrong.  

That wasn't me:

2 hours ago,  Shabibilicious said: 

• Upvote 1