Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:30 PM CDT - 7/19/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON:easyrider:

*** Delta ***   Article:  "Forex Trading in Iraq"  (smile)  Quotes:  "Thanks to international Forex  Brokers steadily expanding into Iraq, it’s now possible for Iraqi citizens and travelers to get involved in the forex market." "Our guide will help you learn more about how you can begin trading forex in Iraq, how to open a brokerage account and will introduce you to a few beginner trading strategies." ..(I would venture to guess that right now it's educating the Iraqi citizens how to trade on Forex, when a new international rate is exposed - imo)..

*** Pimpy ***    ...this week here is going to be very interesting.  That's what I'm really watching closely.  I'm expecting a couple things to happen this week.  I want to see Kurdistan and Iraq hammer out this agreement.  Get it signed...I want to get a thumbs up from our girl Ms Plasschaert and then we want to see Al-Kazemi get over here to meet with Trump...make that announcement [Iraq sovereignty].  That's what I'm looking forward to.  That's what I'm hoping should happen this week coming up.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  We'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.  Hopefully we'll get some good news really really soon...

*** Ray ***   Today Iraq was blacklisted by the European Union due to money laundering and corruption that still exists. This will...and can become a big problem for Iraq to gain any international status being on this list. The US saying there's no time set for PM Al- Kadhimi to visit and today Al-Kadhimi is saying it is due to the virus and Trump's schedule.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Ray ***   The Economic File will be the largest file PM Al-Kadhimi discusses with Pres. Trump in Washington on August 20. The Iraqi news is saying they are hoping great successes from the meeting in Washington.  Thousands of protestors have blocked all entrances to the green zone and demanding their rights. They are now saying that Al-Kadhimi needs to do the economic reforms now!

*** Kaperoni ***   ...There is no random act. Monetary policy is earned and that means Iraq needs to pass laws open their economy and prosper for their currency to appreciate.   ...I'll say it again, if Iraq has any intent to make the dinar equal to the dollar as some kind of overnight event as the guru's say,  it will be a neutral event/LOP.   That is the only way they could do such a thing with 42+ trillion in circulation.  Not what we want to see happen.

*** Vic ***   [Q? : Do you still like the Dinar as an investment?]  Yes!...The IQD is very precious, do not GET RID OF YOURS!... I've been saying for awhile that Brexit and Basel lll must be met prior to this going down! Now since then the CV19 issue! Set back Brexit, you all heard what the PREZ., said about Income Tax!  UK & USA both need MONEY$$$! The Gold price just shot past 2 Grand! 3 grand is coming! That means USD has dropped in value! So, with that said what do you think both countries need? A shot of Whiskey or a GOOD Shot of IQD!!!  When? I think it's a matter of some/ a few issues that need be cleared up.

*** Pimpy ***   Article:   "Parliament reveals: The draft budget for 2021 will be ready this month"     This ought to be very very interesting...there are many people who believe in this budget is the rate change...this is good.  Let's get it out of the way. Seriously, let's get in there early.  Let's get it voted on.  Let's get it reviewed so there's no more excused and there's no delays.  That would really be a huge step if Iraq could this time around get their budget in ahead of time to be discussed and voted on...everything is looking good...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Mike Cottrell ***  [Q? : Do you believe the Federal Reserve needs to be abolished and the Gold Standard has to be in place before the RV can occur?]  The Federal Reserve has already been wrapped into the Treasury. And the Gold Standard happens at the RV…same time.

*** Jeff ***...Iraq is not gonna stay pegged just to the dollar after the rate change.  That is too unstable...as of November 2017...they un-pegged from the dollar and re-pegged to a currency assortment basket...that means the rate is going to be greater than a dollar.  I'm not giving you a rate I'm just telling you greater than a dollar...they are pegged to a secret basket.  It's the highest valued basket in the world...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Mnt Goat   [Q? :...what is the real reason it has not ri/rv. Is education the real reason an if so why has it not started..?]  education is not the reason why it has not RV'd.  Education has to be done to give us a que that it is about to happen. ...We wait and watch...

*** Jeff ***   Article: "Likelihood of concluding an agreement on oil and border crossings between Baghdad and Erbil"  ...Remember I told you this is our main thing that the rate change is waiting on...in my strongest opinion Iraq will have the agreement completely done by the end of September...they're telling us next week they're going to try to reach an agreement.  I disagree.  I don't think the agreement will be reached until September...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Jeff   ...The end of September finishes the first half of their [Iraq's] current fiscal year and 10-1 October starts the second half.  So IF, I'm not saying they will, I'm saying IF they're going to change the rate at all in the year of 2020 it has to happen at the end of September.  Otherwise if it's not going to happen this year we're probably most likely going to be waiting until around the start of their next fiscal year which would be...around the end of March.  Those are just opinions.  Opinions don't mean anything until these facts come to fruition.  We've got to see Baghdad and Kurdistan reach a comprehensive agreement.  That is a "must" and a requirement... [Reference Jeff's Post of 8-6-2020]

*** Kaperoni   The only way the Iraqi dinar will go up in value is when Iraq passes the proper legislation to invite foreign investment and Iraq's economy opens up to the global investment. Only with the success of the economy will the dinar begin to rise.

*** Pimpy   Article:  "Determine the date for Al-Kazimi's visit to the Untied States".  Quote: "On the 20th of this month Prime Minister Al-Kazimi meets with President Trump in Washington."  Yay!  Do the pee-pee dance..! 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26  ...Trump does not require Kazemi to come to the United States...before the new exchange rate is released.  In fact it would be best if Kazemi stay and continues the removal of any Iranian influences in the GOI.  The visit to the Unite States of America may no longer be required...the dream meeting will still take place IMO after Donald Trump says Iraq is sovereign...the meeting is coming and it is for the purpose of making the announcement of their new exchange rate to the citizens of Iraq. 

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "IRAQ IS THE SIXTH ARAB IN FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES"   So we were told before this crisis that Iraq had over 70 billion in reserves. We have been told that the reserves would not be used in this crisis to pay the bills since oil dropped so low. So why are the reserves now depleted by close to 20 billion? I think what we are being told in the news is not accurate. The lies always come out later. Were these lies just for American dinar investors? So the CBI is dangerously close to now having the minimum “safe” reserves needed by the IMF. I can tell you this will stop any reinstatement and revaluation.

** Jeff  ...Kurdistan and Baghdad have to resolve their difference and reach a comprehensive agreement.  They don't have stability without that.  They've got to be able to work together and have achieved stability before the Trump Administration will allow them to go International.  That's why the U.S. government came out saying, 'Hey, we the U.S. support a comprehensive agreement between Baghdad and Kurdistan.'  The U.S. is telling you they've got to have that before they'll allow them to go International...

*** Pimpy   ...right now the Iraqi dinar is not an acceptable or recognizable international currency...you can't go into your bank and exchange it like you can a lot of other currencies because there's restrictions on it right now...We need Iraq to be a sovereign nation...they're not.  That's why you see the government constantly saying they want to try to get their sovereignty recognized again...to be a sovereign nation of course you have to have your own currency.  We need them to have their sovereignty restored and then the restriction moved off the currency for it to be accepted.  I'd love to see them on the Forex that's for sure.  Once that happens you should be able to go into your local bank...

And our wait continues ... take a deep breath, pour a glass of wine or beer, and puff on a good cigar to relax ... RON 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.