Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:30 PM CDT - 7/19/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON:easyrider:

*** Delta ***   Article:  "Forex Trading in Iraq"  (smile)  Quotes:  "Thanks to international Forex  Brokers steadily expanding into Iraq, it’s now possible for Iraqi citizens and travelers to get involved in the forex market." "Our guide will help you learn more about how you can begin trading forex in Iraq, how to open a brokerage account and will introduce you to a few beginner trading strategies." ..(I would venture to guess that right now it's educating the Iraqi citizens how to trade on Forex, when a new international rate is exposed - imo)..

*** Pimpy ***    ...this week here is going to be very interesting.  That's what I'm really watching closely.  I'm expecting a couple things to happen this week.  I want to see Kurdistan and Iraq hammer out this agreement.  Get it signed...I want to get a thumbs up from our girl Ms Plasschaert and then we want to see Al-Kazemi get over here to meet with Trump...make that announcement [Iraq sovereignty].  That's what I'm looking forward to.  That's what I'm hoping should happen this week coming up.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  We'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.  Hopefully we'll get some good news really really soon...

*** Ray ***   Today Iraq was blacklisted by the European Union due to money laundering and corruption that still exists. This will...and can become a big problem for Iraq to gain any international status being on this list. The US saying there's no time set for PM Al- Kadhimi to visit and today Al-Kadhimi is saying it is due to the virus and Trump's schedule.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3