Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:35 PM CDT - 7/18/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON:easyrider:

*** Pimpy  Article:   "Forex Trading In Iraq"  ...didn't I tell you we need this to start happening.  You want to get a rate change?  They have to be on the foreign currency exchange... Quote:  "Our guide will help you learn more about how you can begin trading Forex in Iraq. Are they just talking about other people's currency or are they talking about the dinar?  Quote:  "...brokers often allow you to convert your dinars into reserve currencies like the USD or the Euro to use as a base currency from a dinar based account..."  ...if they are teaching them [Iraqi citizens] how to trade on the Forex it's just a matter of time before the Iraqi dinar is there.  This is good news...it's not going to be much longer until we see the Iraqi dinar on the Forex.  That's what we're waiting for... (POSTED LATE LAST NIGHT...coincides with last night's Mtn Goat post)

*** Footforward   Something happened a few days ago that I believe is being over looked. The Iraqi PM sent in the military to take control of the ports. This was done for security and to root out corruption. I think this is very telling.

*** Frank26  ...dream three I believe it will be taking place before this coming Tuesday.  The contents of the meeting - Will you hear about it on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday I don't know.  I've got a very very good feeling that you're not even going to know this meeting is going on...I got a very very very strong feeling you're not going to know anything about Pompeo...this meeting is going to happen according to my dream and the contents just like the other meetings may come out that day...or it may trickle out.  But I don't think it's going to take too long...will they make the announcement of the new exchange rate tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday?  The days don't matter because you're never going to know about this meeting...until they decide to tell you.

*** Pimpy   I don't know about you but every day I'm looking at the news I'm just excited.  I'm waiting to hear when Al-Kazemi is coming over here.  I don't know if they set an official date.  I think the official date is for the 22nd, 23rd.  Either way I think it's next week.  Like I said it seems to me like they're lining up all their ducks.  A lot is getting accomplished before Al-Kazemi comes here.  Our big hope is that they go ahead and reinstate the sovereignty of Iraq.  But more importantly removes the restrictions off their currency...it looks like everything is lined up the way we want it to. This is good news.  I'm excited about this.  It seems like we are very close to achieving our goals...hopefully with the rate that all of us would be very very happy with...

*** Frank26   ...Iraq can now use their own currency to buy, sell and trade with their currency internationally - globally on all continents.  What's missing The announcement that they raised the value of their currency... right now we are so close IMO...the new rate will be announced on the date that the white papers have agreed upon.

:easyrider: It looks like we might finally be on the move...! :salute: RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

It seems like we are very close to achieving our goals...hopefully with the rate that all of us would be very very happy with.

There it is again....... "WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE". Almost as painful as "SUPER SOON."  

Thanks, Ron. At least we are entertained. As you say daily......Remember, no one knows..... (Until it actually happens).Have a great rest of the weekend. Who knows, this just might be THE  week. Blessings to you.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Added @ 11:30 PM CDT - 7/18/2020:

*** Footforward   I disagree with Frank26. But I have a really good reason for that, and hardly anyone knows why. And I can't say why. But in my opinion it MUST be over $3.50 USD to start.  It would be nice to know "WHY" it must be over $3.50 because opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one..!  That's a pretty outlandish claim - as if he has an inside line to some privileged information. :drunk: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Sunday Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by our Adam Montana that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Adam Montana ***   There are so many things that I want to go over right now I barely know where to start!  ...There are changes coming in the tax codes (for multiple countries), there are political situations that are extremely relevant and telling, and so much more is happening all at once right now!  ...The "basics" are simple, and that's all anyone really needs to be able to sit back and wait. Iraq previously held one of the highest valued currencies in the world, and one day they will again. Although their country was knocked into the stone ages through a series of events that are now somewhat ancient history, Iraq still holds a majority of the black gold available on this planet. While the world runs on this stuff, and it will continue to do so, Iraq continues to hold an immensely powerful position. They suffered some extreme setbacks, but they did not lose their oil. This is a no-brainer to me - the value of Iraq's currency will rise again...(post 1 of 2)... 

*** Adam Montana *** ...The main holdup has been political. When Saddam was removed, the entire government basically collapsed, and the world lost faith in Iraq's ability to do... anything...The current situation is entirely different than the situation that dropped the value of the Dinar.  In fact, the current situation is entirely different than that of Iraq even 5 years ago!  We currently have a Prime Minister in place who is finally doing all the right things. I have affectionately named him "Kazzamie" because the progress he's made seems like a magic trick at times! ...The next crucial step to this journey, and this is a fundamental part of it, is the HCL.  "HCL", or "Hydro Carbon Law", is the agreement necessary to furthering Iraq's regaining of wealth. Without the HCL in place, there is no financial agreement within Iraq, and it is more beneficial to the politicians to keep the rate low. Once the HCL is in place, it will be more beneficial to have a higher rate... and we are seeing a LOT of promising news on HCL right now...(post 2 of 2).. 

These were taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. His entire chat can be viewed at: (LINK) Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Saturday Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Pimpy & Bruce that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Pimpy *** ...so far it's been a consistent stream of very good news...unlike, remember this time last year we were all pumped up and then all of a sudden towards August...everything just blew up in our faces.  We are closely excitedly watching what's going on in Iraq...there are a couple things I'm looking to happen before our boy Al-Kazemi makes his way over yonder here to hang out with Trump.  One of them is the agreement between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad...It feels like they're very very close.  That's what I'm hoping for because it plays a big part in what I think is going to happen...It's really important...my hope is to see Trump come out and then introduce Al-Kazemi to the world, while at the same time encouraging the international community to once again recognize the sovereignty of Iraq while removing the restrictions off their currency...let's put out some good mojo to make this happen...

*** Bruce *** ...in DC in 2012 and Dr Shabibi was asked question...what could the Iraqi Dinar support...What would the dinar be worth in US dollars after the revaluation - Dr Shabibi answered his question something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00...I remember the question – and I remember Dr Shabibi answering that and I thought WOW – because when we first started we thought man – if this could get to $2 or $3 or back to what the Dinar was worth before it was questioned value which I think was $3.96 something – I thought man that’s going to be awesome - This was 15 years ago – when we looked into it all - almost 16 yrs now...So I was telling you this to let you know that maybe what Dr Shabibi spoke was prophetic... This is a true story guys and gals....RON

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Jeff ***   when you see them bring forth the budget that's when you're gonna see the rate change.  It's that simple.  Just follow the movement of a budget and this will literally walk you right to the finish line.  You're gonna know they're gonna change the rate...That's why they're very clearly hiding a  budget from you.  Does not get any more cut and dry or easier than that.  The facts favor this year more than ever...the "white paper" and the "analyzing the exchange rate" is a game plan and a form of setting the stage to strongly change the rate...this year...

*** Pimpy *** ...those currencies that are undervalued like the Iraqi dinar you will see them go up in value.  I think you are going to see a 1 for 1 exchange with your country's currency.  Since I live here in the Untied States I will be able to exchange one dinar for one U.S. Dollar.  I have a feeling that's the direction we're going into.  The same with the Vietnam dong.  Both those currencies are undervalued.  Since they're undervalued they will increase in order to meet the 1 for 1...they will be on a level playing field.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Delta   ...There's two big events...one of them is July 15th which we believe is the last day for Allaq the governor of the CBI should be removed and replaced...Unless the Prime Minister...extends his duties.  The other one, we all know, that July 24th the Prime Minister is invited to visit the White House...logic says if this is the case, you will come to the U.S. you have to come up after the fact so they can congratulate you...we do believe that according to around that time period we should see something in our opinion...

*** Adam Montana    The new PM Kazzamie is operating efficiently and effectively.  We are going to hear some distractions and criticisms, but he is doing a great job in my opinion...This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a couple opinions & comments that will be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceives to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Randy Koonce ***   How are you makin it..?  Well, once again, we have had another long pause since I last gave an update to everyone. But, we have just now had a window open up, giving us another opportunity to finish up this investment. We are all weary...and none of us ever thought it would be this long. Many have asked me if I had gotten out. The answer is: NO!! I have not sold my dinar. And I have not exchanged any dinar...I am writing this letter to let everyone know - we have another window opening up. And this time, it is my opinion that the window will remain open until . . . we are done. "At least, if ALL the political parties keep playing nice." The story of this journey would make the greatest political thriller novel of all time!  This time, it looks like the HCL is nearly done. If you have been keeping up with the articles coming out recently, then you know that Iraq has been signaling that they are going to pay people. And in the last week, they have let us know that the census that has been finished recently is on employees who will get paid.   So what that means is: Iraq is finally ready to be DONE..!   The US and the IMF wanted them to get the borrowing law ready. The articles coming out have also been saying that this is done.  It appears that Iraq has now done what everyone wanted done, and there is nothing left to be done.  Except. . .The Rate & The date. ...With the Covid out there, there might be a few extra challenges in the exchange process, so once it happens be sure and call your bank, make an appointment, and ask them what their requirements are for coming in. All of the major banks will exchange for us, but it might take a bit of extra planning. Just stay calm. Be polite. Breathe...Do not give your dinar to anyone except a bank. Get professional advice...It has been a journey none of us ever expected, but we should all be grateful to have been included in it.  Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.