Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A vote for Biden means a vote supporting abortion, LGBT agenda, end of religious liberty

44 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm laughing at you giving confused and sad faces. Which I find ODD when it's the LIFE of a BABY that I'm talking about. 

It's cool if you want to laugh at my confusion of you believing souls ascend to the Kingdom of Heaven seeking retribution.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not so much that....just the part about God being vindictive, as opposed to loving.

GO RV, then BV 

I'm gonna say it again because I pray someday it will sink in. 

God is not vindictive. He is, however,  a just God. So that when a person CHOOSES of their own God given free will to murder a baby, justice must follow. Still if one listens to the Holy Spirit and then repents from their sins God's Forgiveness and Mercy will replace his justice. 

God doesn't want that anyone should suffer from sins. He would that everyone receive his Mercy and Grace. But he gave us Free Will to Choose our path. 

To truly believe that we can live our lives doing whatever we feel in our hearts, whether it be the most heinous murders or Violently rapeing innocent women, to all manner of sin. And then expect God to welcome you into his Kingdom because of his BENEVOLENCE is a complete farcical flight of fantasy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

God is not vindictive. He is, however,  a just God. So that when a person CHOOSES of their own God given free will to murder a baby, justice must follow. Still if one listens to the Holy Spirit and then repents from their sins God's Forgiveness and Mercy will replace his justice. 

God doesn't want that anyone should suffer from sins. He would that everyone receive his Mercy and Grace. But he gave us Free Will to Choose our path. 

To truly believe that we can live our lives doing whatever we feel in our hearts, whether it be the most heinous murders or Violently rapeing innocent women, to all manner of sin. And then expect God to welcome you into his Kingdom because of his BENEVOLENCE is a complete farcical flight of fantasy. 

I would love to give a mitt full of purple trophy's for this answer Santa. You nailed it.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've found that ministering "to" someone, rather than "at" someone is much more effective.....less chance of condescension entering the mix and losing the person's attention.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A Luciferian pleasing his followers

Gods judgment on this man and those who agree will be harsh!!!

People remove the thought of him being a Catholic out of your mind. No Catholic should agree with this horrendous action against a baby, infant, child, or human...a child of God!!!

Pray for him and all others that support this, their souls are in grave danger.

Oh my Jesus save them from the fires of hell.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, patrickgold said:

Gods judgment on this man and those who agree will be harsh!!!

People remove the thought of him being a Catholic out of your mind. No Catholic should agree with this horrendous action against a baby, infant, child, or human...a child of God!!!

Pray for him and all others that support system" rel="">support this, their souls are in grave danger.

Oh my Jesus save them from the fires of hell.  

ladyGrace'sDaddy, I see your faith is deep in God's love. The blessings and graces bestowed upon you shine towards his flocks. Wished the Bishops and Priest take a louder stand at the pulpit..  Just saying thank you for your input on this topic. Praying for you brother!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

ladyGrace'sDaddy, I see your faith is deep in God's love. The blessings and graces bestowed upon you shine towards his flocks. Wished the Bishops and Priest take a louder stand at the pulpit..  Just saying thank you for your input on this topic. Praying for you brother!

Thank you so very much my Brother.

If I may, three yrs ago my quest to find more from God led me to a small Catholic town and eventually the Father who would later Baptize my Family and I. While he is conservative in nature, our Diocese is decidedly liberal. I've attempted to make my thoughts known but in my heart I feel different. God brought me Home to HIS CHURCH because I was a lost soul honestly searching for the truth. A truth that I instinctively knew in my soul would lead to much more than just lip service to God. 

And that it did. In the Faith taught  only in the Holy Catholic Church I have found the Authority of God Himself. It matters not what our Catholic leaders say or do as much as it matters that the Authority of God Almighty Himself is present in the Holy Sacraments. As the Authority of God supersedes the sins of men. So that when a soul is partaking of the Sacraments, which is the obedience to God, then God himself is leading the Sacraments via the Priest through the laying on of hands from the time Christ Himself breathed upon the Apostles saying, "Receive Ye the Holy Spirit". 

To say all that the Lord has done in my life since the day I joined the Church would require me to write a book. But I can summarize it in this way, Christ has spoken to me many times and shown me more Love and Grace with his Compassion than I could ever hope for. Jesus is more than just my Lord and Savoir, he's become my God and My King. There is nothing that I wont do for him. I encourage my family, and all that would seek the Kingdom of Heaven above all things, to understand that we don't have the time or the energy to concern ourselves with the sins of others. Especially the Holy Priesthood. For if we truly wish to be saved from the fires of hell, one must first realize that there is not enough time in our day to even focus on our own sins. And that is where Jesus comes in to save us. 

The greatest lesson that I've learned to date is the real meaning of this, "Many are called, but Few are chosen". 

We must Pray for the Church without ceasing, never forgetting that if we truly desire to be, "Chosen", we must, "work out our own salvation with fear and trembling". Philippians 2:12

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...