Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone heard from Mr. Issa at all recently?

jcfrag

I have spent the better part of this year sending a monthly email in to Mr. Issa asking for a new password with no response at all.  At one point I started sending the email every other day to see different times made a difference. Taxman posted this on his site and I'm wondering if it really is pointless to keep sending email after email to him if he isn't responding to anyone... 

This message is not dated so I  am not even sure how old this is...

"Warka Bank is functioning in multiple cities at the moment.

The central bank in Baghdad handles the foreign customer accounts.

The bank is currently insured for $250 million dollars.

Because of the current situation and awaiting funds from the CBI,

any updates on the website or further communication with outside investors is paused until early next year.

Access to foreign accounts can only be done in person.

KEY TAKEAWAY

Your funds are OK and insured.

Communications and update on the website are on hold until next year.

Do not continue to attempt communication with Mohammad Issa for now."

• Upvote 3

I asked my broker last week for a Warka update and this was his reply.

Good day Mr JB

You are welcome anytime.

Unfortunately, there isn’t any updated about Warka bank still under the custody of CBI.

If you have further questions don’t hesitate to connect us anytime be safe and kindest regards,

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Yeah. Frustrating as heck to say the least. Not having access to account. Being an IT guru, I think I'll try to install Windows XP and try to hit the site.

Doesn't do me much good until my password is reset. As if life isn't hard enough, especially these days.

Numerous emails sent to:

Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, nasser@warka-bank-iq.com, c.services@warka-bank-iq.com,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com, e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com;e-bank@warka-bank-iq.come-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com,e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com,nasser@warka-bank-iq.com,c.services@warka-bank-iq.com,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com,e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com;e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Warka Bank Tel: 07902752292 ccsm@warka-bank-iq.com

I'm thinking about calling them. I'd have to have international dialing added to my Verizon plan first. I'm not jumping to do that anytime soon.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, shamalamma said:

Yeah. Frustrating as heck to say the least. Not having access to account. Being an IT guru, I think I'll try to install Windows XP and try to hit the site.

Doesn't do me much good until my password is reset. As if life isn't hard enough, especially these days.

Numerous emails sent to:

Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, nasser@warka-bank-iq.com, c.services@warka-bank-iq.com,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com, e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com;e-bank@warka-bank-iq.come-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com,e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com,nasser@warka-bank-iq.com,c.services@warka-bank-iq.com,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com,e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com;e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

I'm thinking about calling them. I'd have to have international dialing added to my Verizon plan first. I'm not jumping to do that anytime soon.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I guess we wait till the CBI decides to fund WARKA....  😐 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 1

after listening to Bob Adams on the Breitling site he said that he has had communication with an official from Warka and states that there  will be No communication with ANYONE outside of country until after the first of next year and they are redoing all their software and that all funds are safe and guaranteed so don't worry.  He (Bob has complete confidence with this conversation and I have confidence with Breitling so that's where it stands now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, shamalamma said:

Numerous emails sent to:

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Please keep me informed with any advancements, we are all in this together and any info would be greatly appreciated !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, freebird said:

Has anyone been able to get access to their online accounts 

so as to see the interest you made and have to report? Very difficult with no access whatsoever

any help is greatly appreciated thank you all.

My password was renewed in Feb 2020 so I was able to login this morning. It took from Nov 2019 to Feb 2020 for warka to renew it so I guess I'll see if it expires in Nov as usual or in Feb as my account now says is the new expiry date...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not only no but h....@$&*! NO! There website has an outdated security certificate, STILL. FYI. When Isis was robbing banks in Iraq, obviously I was very concerned. I worked for DISA with a TS clearance and went to the website. Bells and whistles went off. As well they should have. It was a false positive; meaning the event should be looked at of course. I worked the project that these whistles went off at. Boom! Excuse, fired, TS clearance yanked. Great.

I have total PTSD over life. Can someone else please call them? Please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 4:20 PM, shamalamma said:

Not only no but h....@$&*! NO! There website has an outdated security certificate, STILL. FYI. When Isis was robbing banks in Iraq, obviously I was very concerned. I worked for DISA with a TS clearance and went to the website. Bells and whistles went off. As well they should have. It was a false positive; meaning the event should be looked at of course. I worked the project that these whistles went off at. Boom! Excuse, fired, TS clearance yanked. Great.

I have total PTSD over life. Can someone else please call them? Please?

Wish that **** had of worked the same when Hilary crossed those “Security Sensitive” borders and she had of been fired and lost any security clearances! That bi-otch needs to be placed in Gitano immediately. That whole crapola of her operating US Govt business off of her own private servers out of her house is treasonous enough. As Secratary of State that nutcase knew good and well she was operating illegally on behalf of the US. That witch needs to be burned at the stake for her transgressions.....

And this happens to you. The double standards of the Demonic Party are just plain terrifying. The Demo Elite do as they please operating against America, when the rest of Americans are held to a different standard....  PoPPy CoCk!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 9:42 AM, jb4388 said:

I asked my broker last week for a Warka update and this was his reply.

Good day Mr JB

You are welcome anytime.

Unfortunately, there isn’t any updated about Warka bank still under the custody of CBI.

If you have further questions don’t hesitate to connect us anytime be safe and kindest regards,

Are there any updates with respect to getting access to our Warka accounts

Edited by caper

• 2 months later...

Funny. LMAO. Yeah..No...'bout that.

Don't do it. Been in it for 14 years. Can't even get password reset for account. Even if I did, it wouldn't mean anything because of the website's outdated security certificate. 

Metallica's CD ... ll em all' boom boom boom out go the lights

It's a joke. So is this propaganda rope a dope url  https://iraqidinarchat.net/?cat=16

I haven't tried accessing https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp assuming that it would be futile.

Yes, it still is not accessible. Even if miraculously my password was reset, there web page still has a security certificate problem. 

I have submitted web page error information and the fact that my password requests are ignored a dozen times. This is the link to do that:

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a19350cbfd46e4a2baf4b473222ae1545ea7c5639db4c9604c2f

Here's the error message. 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

If someone has the gumption to call them, great! 

Contact Us
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is committed to provide its customers with easier, faster direct contact and service. For more information, you can contact our designated departments by filling out this form.

HQ Phone number +9647700073512

.99/minute - with Verizon

Warka Bank Tel: 011 964 770 007 3512  
US Embassy 011 964 760 030 3000 

Mohammed K. Issa - Head office
011 964 770 888 8819
011 964 770 997 7799
011 962 799 030 930

Had access to my account up until the end of January 2021, and now i'm back to Emailing mode to get a new Temporary password. The last time I emailed the crap out of them and it still took 6 months... but they did finally respond. We'll see what happens. I'll be fine without WARKA if it doesn't work out but I still believe we'll eventually get access to our accounts. Time will tell...